Weight Gain In Stomach

Pwecious

Before I started peating, I had a very flat stomach and veryyyyyyy big arms/legs in proportion to the rest of my body. It seems that my hormones are normalizing and my weight is becoming proportioned better. Arms are smaller, &&& everything is slightly more in scale hahaha. Butttt my stomach is pretty huge now ! which is kinda a shocker for me, not too sure what I am consuming that would make me gain lots of weight there. Anyone have any ideas on why this would occur? or is this just normal ? thanksss

Peatful

Before I started peating, I had a very flat stomach and veryyyyyyy big arms/legs in proportion to the rest of my body. It seems that my hormones are normalizing and my weight is becoming proportioned better. Arms are smaller, &&& everything is slightly more in scale hahaha. Butttt my stomach is pretty huge now ! which is kinda a shocker for me, not too sure what I am consuming that would make me gain lots of weight there. Anyone have any ideas on why this would occur? or is this just normal ? thanksss
Welcome.

You will find many opinions here in general- but especially on weight.

Do you have a hx of under eating or restrictive diets?
How long have you been “Peating”?
What’s your age?
Lastly- what is your morning temp after breakfast and your afternoon temp?

NanMitch

Welcome.

You will find many opinions here in general- but especially on weight.

Do you have a hx of under eating or restrictive diets?
How long have you been “Peating”?
What’s your age?
Lastly- what is your morning temp after breakfast and your afternoon temp?
It’s probably not balanced and you’re consuming too many calories.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals