Breast Growth

Amazigh

I'm looking to shrink mine back down to a manageable size. The excess estrogen I've had in the last 5 or so years made me go up from a 34D to a 36DDD. Hopefully the massive amounts of progesterone I started taking a couple of weeks ago to shrink my fibroids (along with E and other things) can also shrink my breasts back down to their previous size.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

He sounds like an idiot then.
Pueraria mirifica Exerts Estrogenic Effects in the Mammary Gland and Uterus and Promotes Mammary Carcinogenesis in Donryu Rats I'm guessing you can miss the carcinogenic effects of the pueria with prog.
I brought it up because I think I knew a girl that got a boost from topical application. I don't know much about growing breasts, I do know estrogen alpha is the carcinogeic one and that beta or prog should probably be used.

I hope it's like penises, in that DHT cream I believe increases permanent size with cycling use.
If you have genetic potential I think you'll be even more likely to grow, pretty hot
Thank you @Arrade and for the helpful link!!
My experiment so far is that the progesterone reduced my breast size. Ray Peat thinks that it's likely the result of the reduced estrogen levels. However, my hair shedding has greatly reduced. Peat said that:
Veterinarians have noticed that dogs often lose their fur when they are around a woman who is using a topical estrogen cream-referring to the progesterone's effect on my hair.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I'm looking to shrink mine back down to a manageable size. The excess estrogen I've had in the last 5 or so years made me go up from a 34D to a 36DDD. Hopefully the massive amounts of progesterone I started taking a couple of weeks ago to shrink my fibroids (along with E and other things) can also shrink my breasts back down to their previous size.
I hope it works for you, progesterone has shrunk mine to a non visible in 10 days :dummy1:

OP
D

dreamcatcher

A user at this link poses an interesting theory behind breast growth being tied into IGF-1 and HGF.
Wow this link is very interesting, a big thank you! I wonder how these 2 hormones could be naturally increased through diet? Wise ones..:angelic:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals