Secondary Sex Characteristics and Diet: Peat, Paleo, and Carnivore overlap

So on all of the three diets mentioned above I seen that women dieters, even if they lose weight tend to maintain their breast size or grow larger breasts. And many women noted losing their fat around the midsection, but not in the hip/butt area.

Similarly, men tend to report more frequent or a return to morning erections and even such better blood flow that their erections are bigger, more vascular, etc.

The anecdotal evidence is common in the forums and subreddits related to these diet plans, for Peating, you see those reports here.

I'm trying to figure out what the overlap is in these dietary approaches that would cause this. My suspicion is the massive increase in saturated fat intake, decrease in PUFA, and perhaps the increase in high quality protein.

The Keto diet subreddit for women has lots of weightloss posts complaining about breast size loss. And I've not seen anything one way or the other about male sex issues in the keto forums.

But the idea of a more completed puberty or hormone regulation from cutting out PUFA and decreasing exposure to other dietary hormone disruptors seems most likely.

Any thoughts or personal experience of that sort?

PxD

I’ve had strong libido and good physique on low carb (initially), Paleo, and Peat diets, especially when leaning towards a higher fat intake and eating larger meals at lower frequency. The low carb diet I abandoned after about a year due to strength loss and degraded sleep quality after a while.

Demyze

So on all of the three diets mentioned above I seen that women dieters, even if they lose weight tend to maintain their breast size or grow larger breasts. And many women noted losing their fat around the midsection, but not in the hip/butt area.

Similarly, men tend to report more frequent or a return to morning erections and even such better blood flow that their erections are bigger, more vascular, etc.

The anecdotal evidence is common in the forums and subreddits related to these diet plans, for Peating, you see those reports here.

I'm trying to figure out what the overlap is in these dietary approaches that would cause this. My suspicion is the massive increase in saturated fat intake, decrease in PUFA, and perhaps the increase in high quality protein.

The Keto diet subreddit for women has lots of weightloss posts complaining about breast size loss. And I've not seen anything one way or the other about male sex issues in the keto forums.

But the idea of a more completed puberty or hormone regulation from cutting out PUFA and decreasing exposure to other dietary hormone disruptors seems most likely.

Any thoughts or personal experience of that sort?
Do have any photographic evidence of this?

GreekDemiGod

I think it's the increased SFA / cholesterol that is beneficial in the short term. I remember in my first month on the Carnivore Diet, I had strong erections and morning wood, bt it didn't last.
And about your other point, high protein diets tend to be beneficial to body composition and the body will be able to retain some level of muscle mass, even when sedentary.

DonLore

Lower pufa is important in those, but all those diets also strongly suggest eating nutrition dense foods such as seafood, liver, eggs etc and also to avoid grains, prosecced foods

soul_rebel

Lower PUFA and general avoidance of pre-packaged foods in these diets are probably the main health benefits initially.

Matestube

My erections are dictated by sleep time and stress levels.
When I am off work, on week ends, on vacation, in a fresh air place like countryside or seaside, I always wake up with a boner.

During work week in the city center, almost never.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals