Progest-e and breast soreness - glandular tissue growth?

ampersand

I'm currently on day 26 of progest-e. I started out with fairly high doses (around 3-4 drops 5-7 times daily), intending to reduce after 10 days, but instead of reducing, for the most part I just kept going with it.

My question is, I've had some nipple and breast tenderness & soreness in the last few days, and I'm wondering... do we know for sure that this kind of breast and nipple soreness is a bad thing and is always due to excess estrogen/prolactin?

I ask because I have never really had this type of soreness before, and I suspect that I have some degree of breast hypoplasia (insufficient glandular tissue), especially in my left breast which is smaller than the right and more "constricted' looking. At least one other member of this forum experienced significant breast growth after progest-e supplementation, despite being in her 40's, so I'm wondering if the soreness might actually be a sign that there is some glandular growth happening. I hope so.

OP
ampersand

ampersand

"Many healthcare providers believe the breasts are not fully mature until a woman has given birth and made milk. Breast changes are one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. This is a result of the hormone progesterone. In addition, the areolas (the dark areas of skin that surround the nipples of the breasts) begin to swell followed by the rapid swelling of the breasts themselves. Most pregnant women experience tenderness down the sides of the breasts and tingling or soreness of the nipples. This is because of the growth of the milk duct system and the formation of many more lobules."

from http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthli ... 85,P00151/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals