Breast cancer diagnosis

MAG

Hello all,

My mother was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma grade 2 (localized) in her left breast.

After using progest E, she started experiencing pain in this breast and ovaries and stopped using it to be cautious (does not believe it was the cause but the checkup led to the discovery)

Here are the following approaches she is taking currently, all spread out daily:

-aspirin- 3- 325mg tablets
-niacinamide- 1,000mg
-baking soda- 1tspn
-red light- 30 minutes
-thiamine HCL- 1,000mg
-magnesium taurate- 1,000mg
-vitamin E (tocovit by @haidut ) - 800iu
-Penicilin VK- 50mg for 2 weeks
-d3 5,000iu
-K2(MK4 kuinone by @haidut )-2mg
-collagen- 8tbspn
-a thorough peat inspired diet

She is debating undergoing surgical removal but is skeptical of the inflammation and added problems that it may cause.

She is refusing any chemotherapy or radiation.

i would appreciate and love to hear some opinions on decision to undergo surgery and if spot radiation should be refused..Also If there is anything that should be added such as the progesterone/dhea, Thyroid, or removed/reduced in your opinion.

Thank you all.

-Luke-

Your list sounds very good.

In addition, there are some good threads about cyproheptadine for different types of cancer, including breast cancer:

I also remember Dr. Peat talk about topical and local CO2 use for cancer, including breast cancer (if you can find a CO2 tank or something like that). I'll try to find the source.

All the best to your mother!

OP
M

MAG

Your list sounds very good.

In addition, there are some good threads about cyproheptadine for different types of cancer, including breast cancer:

I also remember Dr. Peat talk about topical and local CO2 use for cancer, including breast cancer (if you can find a CO2 tank or something like that). I'll try to find the source.

All the best to your mother!
Thank you so much, Luke. I believe these are good additions as well.

-Luke-

@MAG:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything on the local CO2 application for breast cancer. I thought he mentioned it in his interviews with Patrick Timpone, but I couldn't find anything in my notes. Clearly remember him saying that though...

You could also search for threads by the user Philomath. He had a different type of cancer obviously, but I think he shared a lot of his regimen over time.

OP
M

MAG

@MAG:

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything on the local CO2 application for breast cancer. I thought he mentioned it in his interviews with Patrick Timpone, but I couldn't find anything in my notes. Clearly remember him saying that though...

You could also search for threads by the user Philomath. He had a different type of cancer obviously, but I think he shared a lot of his regimen over time.
Philomoth’s threads were very insightful. Thank you for taking the time to help, Luke 🙏

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom