chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
That's so interesting cuz I just attempted to do Andreas Moritz's liver flush last night but it didn't work. I'm bummed and going back to do a colonic tonight.

I too ignore his plant-based and anti-protein dogma.
Don't give up on the flushes, trust me... they are a GAME CHANGER!

kimbriel

What do you mean it didn't work? I did bunch his way a few years ago and it was working fine... Are you taking malic acid to soften the stones?
I drank tart cherry juice for a week with extra malic acid sprinkled in. Actually it started working this morning :) I go back this afternoon for the post-liver flush colon cleansing. So, do you offer coaching on this? Please DM me if so.

bloooeh

Have you tried vitex or Calcium D-Glucarate? Too bad LadyRae is no longer on the forum. She was quite knowledgeable about this subject.
oh man! I miss LadyRae. I didn't know she left. Wonder why? I wish there was a way for me to contact her.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I drank tart cherry juice for a week with extra malic acid sprinkled in. Actually it started working this morning :) I go back this afternoon for the post-liver flush colon cleansing. So, do you offer coaching on this? Please DM me if so.
Will do!