Need Help With Androsterone

usually people take too much of these things.

Maybe one drop every other day is best for you. Start there. Be cautious. Sometimes it takes some time to adjust and then you can increase it a little.

The trouble with these hormones is almost always taking too much.

DaveFoster

No, I don' think androsterone will push DHEA towards estrogen. I have measured my estrogen on using only androsterone and they dropped. All 3 androstane that androsterone converts into are potent aromatase inhibitors. It was just a suggestion to see if it is the androsterone or Pansterone causing these issues, or the combination. Pregnenolone sulfate (PS) is a GABA antagonist so it if gets elevated it can cause these symptoms. Nothing definitive, just trying to separate the causes.
I see, thanks for the info. Maybe that's a case for applying a lower dose to the testes, as there's less total pregnenolone and thus less GABA antagonism.

milk_lover

@milk_lover

Are you still using androsterone? What has your experience been and what dose are you on?
In the beginning, I thought it was making me sick. I didn't have a good control setting (I was taking it with pansterone) so I thought I would give it another try. Also maybe I got a flu not related to the supplements.

I tried pansterone alone on my testicles (three doses a day of 4 drops) along with K2 and T3 and while it was good, it definitely made me gain weight. I suspect the DHEA was converting to too much estrogen in my case. Maybe the 7.5mg of DHEA in pansterone was augmented to 5 to 10 times its strength due to DMSO. I stopped that combo because my family commented that I gained too much weight. According to them, my **** got fatter lol.

Now with andro+K2+T3, I feel I am reversing the weight I gained. And I am happier and I like to socialize more. So far so good, I will continue experimenting with it and I will update you guys. Oh the dose is 2 drops andro, 2 drops Kunion, and 1 drop tyroene (T3) done once or twice daily.

DaveFoster

In the beginning, I thought it was making me sick. I didn't have a good control setting (I was taking it with pansterone) so I thought I would give it another try. Also maybe I got a flu not related to the supplements.

I tried pansterone alone on my testicles (three doses a day of 4 drops) along with K2 and T3 and while it was good, it definitely made me gain weight. I suspect the DHEA was converting to too much estrogen in my case. Maybe the 7.5mg of DHEA in pansterone was augmented to 5 to 10 times its strength due to DMSO. I stopped that combo because my family commented that I gained too much weight. According to them, my **** got fatter lol.

Now with andro+K2+T3, I feel I am reversing the weight I gained. And I am happier and I like to socialize more. So far so good, I will continue experimenting with it and I will update you guys. Oh the dose is 2 drops andro, 2 drops Kunion, and 1 drop tyroene (T3) done once or twice daily.
That's great! Definitely too much DHEA. The 3 mg DHEA on the testicles in DMSO dose haidut recommends is just about perfect. Even a drop more and I get estrogenic symptoms.

I'm experiencing the same socialization urge with progesterone and Pansterone (2 drops of the latter three times a day (6 drops total) and 2-6 mg of the former (on the testes in DMSO).

Are you putting the andro on your balls? Also, do you plan on taking T4?

milk_lover

That's great! Definitely too much DHEA. The 3 mg DHEA on the testicles in DMSO dose haidut recommends is just about perfect. Even a drop more and I get estrogenic symptoms.

I'm experiencing the same socialization urge with progesterone and Pansterone (2 drops of the latter three times a day (6 drops total) and 2-6 mg of the former (on the testes in DMSO).

Are you putting the andro on your balls? Also, do you plan on taking T4?
Yeah on the balls. I would pretty much like to try T4 some day. I want to see what it does to my my body. I am waiting for haidut to release the thyroid tablet (NDT) I think?
My country doesn't allow steroids and thyroid without doctor prescription. The good thing is that I am currently working at a Korean company in Korea, so I can order from haidut and experiment. I will try to include pansterone but maybe with total of 2 drops daily. That's less than 2mg of DHEA which shouldn't be a big dose to convert to estrogen. I am glad the progesterone and pansterone combo is working well for you. Have you done progesterone alone? And what did you feel it's doing?

DaveFoster

Yeah on the balls. I would pretty much like to try T4 some day. I want to see what it does to my my body. I am waiting for haidut to release the thyroid tablet (NDT) I think?
My country doesn't allow steroids and thyroid without doctor prescription. The good thing is that I am currently working at a Korean company in Korea, so I can order from haidut and experiment. I will try to include pansterone but maybe with total of 2 drops daily. That's less than 2mg of DHEA which shouldn't be a big dose to convert to estrogen. I am glad the progesterone and pansterone combo is working well for you. Have you done progesterone alone? And what did you feel it's doing?
Both are similar to caffeine. Pansterone has a stimulatory effect (focused, determined, effective), while the progesterone has a sedative effect (relaxing, antidepressant, mind-clearing, sociability goes up, and the world seems brighter.) Taking progesterone was such a good decision; it's the fundamental anti-stress substance. I'm hoping androsterone can achieve the same with a little more drive and motivation (euphoric determination).

milk_lover

Both are similar to caffeine. Pansterone has a stimulatory effect (focused, determined, effective), while the progesterone has a sedative effect (relaxing, antidepressant, mind-clearing, sociability goes up, and the world seems brighter.) Taking progesterone was such a good decision; it's the fundamental anti-stress substance. I'm hoping androsterone can achieve the same with a little more drive and motivation (euphoric determination).
Thanks and good luck in your experiments :)

Mauritio

I sometimes feel the same way, other times I feel great on it. It might be too many inhibitory neurotransmitters. Androsterone is anti-adrenaline, pro-gaba, dhea is pro gaba, pregneleone seems to block the GABA A receptor but I don't know to what degree. GABA B which is not blocked by preg (I think) is then probably heavily stimulated by the androgens. GABA B leads to a lack of motivation and even a spacey feeling, though it has many positive aspects as well. Fun fact GABA B seems to eliminate the negative feedback loop of testosterone administration, this might lead to even more androgens, thus more GABA B, thus more androgens = positive feedback loop. I don't know how you would fix this without stopping administration. Would increasing excitatory neurotransmitters help? Perhaps but to what degree I do not know. I will put some effort into finding a solution, it would be unfortunate if we had to stop administration.
Did you find a solution to that.
Maybe a dopamin agonist like Lisuride, Diamant/ Modafinil would help...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals