Breast Growth

Herbie

i have read somewhere that hip to waist ratio is a sign for fertility .
do you think that progesterone has a role in determining that ratio ?

Yeah sign of health, fertility and attraction, wide pelvis allow for baby's large brain, golden ratio.

Yeah I think it means optimal levels of progesterone and estrogen and testosterone for the hips and low cortisol for the waist, when cortisol high, fat is distributed on the stomach I think at this time much of this determined by hormonal exposure in the womb as well as the environment through puberty, its really the size and shape pelvis itself creating the size and shape of the ovaries and so on to create the outer appearance. I had a gf who I persuaded her to stop taking the birth control and use progest e and her hip to waist ratio went lower to the golden ratio.

Women's optimal torso seems to be a triangle and optimal for men is inverted triangle, wide shoulders narrow waist. Narrow hips on men allow for stronger integrity for lifting things etc as well as stronger upper body.

I see the world like the terminator.

Last edited:
OP
D

dreamcatcher

Yeah sign of health, fertility and attraction, wide pelvis allow for baby's large brain, golden ratio.

Yeah I think it means optimal levels of progesterone and estrogen and testosterone for the hips and low cortisol for the waist, when cortisol high, fat is distributed on the stomach I think at this time much of this determined by hormonal exposure in the womb as well as the environment through puberty, its really the size and shape pelvis itself creating the size and shape of the ovaries and so on to create the outer appearance. I had a gf who I persuaded her to stop taking the birth control and use progest e and her hip to waist ratio went lower to the golden ratio.

Women's optimal torso seems to be a triangle and optimal for men is inverted triangle, wide shoulders narrow waist. Narrow hips on men allow for stronger integrity for lifting things etc as well as stronger upper body.

I'm skinny but think that I have high cortisol due to my physically exhausting job and being on my feet a lot. I wish I could lower stress hormones and gain weight.

Aymen

nice , thank you .

lvysaur

Women's optimal torso seems to be a triangle and optimal for men is inverted triangle, wide shoulders narrow waist.

I don't agree with this. I think the optimal shape for women is an inverted triangle, and for men a rectangle.

However, most people don't really fit these shapes, for whatever reasons of poor health, so most women end up being pear shaped which is okay, and most men inverted triangle, which is also just "okay".

If you look at the most beautiful women, they tend to have a narrow waist, and wide hips and chest.

Herbie

I don't agree with this. I think the optimal shape for women is an inverted triangle, and for men a rectangle.

However, most people don't really fit these shapes, for whatever reasons of poor health, so most women end up being pear shaped which is okay, and most men inverted triangle, which is also just "okay".

If you look at the most beautiful women, they tend to have a narrow waist, and wide hips and chest.

You miss understood the triangle and I wasn’t going onto detail.

The triangle is referring to the hips(pelvis) and shoulders so women should have wide hips with regular shoulders so the hips to crown is like a triangle
(Roughly). Women should not have narrow hips and wide shoulders this is the mans shape which the hips(pelvis) is narrower because this creates greater structural integrity for strength and wide shoulders for upper body strength, creating an inverted triangle. Men should not look like a refrigerator or a pencil, they too need low cortisol and estrogen creating a narrow waist.

The women’s Centre of energy should be at her hips and a mans from his chest, the triangle and inverted triangle in a energetically way of perceiving.

It’s not a perfect triangle, it’s not rigid like that.

Yeah the difference between pear shape and hour glass is interesting, I don’t know which are more beautiful or attractive at this stage, breasts don’t seem to matter to men as phallus’s do to women but hour glass still doesn’t have the shoulders of a man with the shoulder to waiste ratio of Adonis. The hour glass is like a triangle with a smaller inverterd triangle on top creating the hour glass shape, when it comes to attraction, it’s complex and far far beyond mathematical equations.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

You miss understood the triangle and I wasn’t going onto detail.

The triangle is referring to the hips(pelvis) and shoulders so women should have wide hips with regular shoulders so the hips to crown is like a triangle
(Roughly). Women should not have narrow hips and wide shoulders this is the mans shape which the hips(pelvis) is narrower because this creates greater structural integrity for strength and wide shoulders for upper body strength, creating an inverted triangle. Men should not look like a refrigerator or a pencil, they too need low cortisol and estrogen creating a narrow waist.

The women’s Centre of energy should be at her hips and a mans from his chest, the triangle and inverted triangle in a energetically way of perceiving.

It’s not a perfect triangle, it’s not rigid like that.

Yeah the difference between pear shape and hour glass is interesting, I don’t know which are more beautiful or attractive at this stage, breasts don’t seem to matter to men as phallus’s do to women but hour glass still doesn’t have the shoulders of a man with the shoulder to waiste ratio of Adonis. The hour glass is like a triangle with a smaller inverterd triangle on top creating the hour glass shape, when it comes to attraction, it’s complex and far far beyond mathematical equations.

Refrigerator :D

lvysaur

Yeah the difference between pear shape and hour glass is interesting, I don’t know which are more beautiful or attractive

I think hourglass figures are more attractive; but pear shaped figures are obviously better than "apple". This is what I meant by the inverted triangle; wide chest, narrow waist, wide hips.

Just like on a man, a muscular, slightly wide chested rectangle (think Dolph Lundgren) is more attractive; but an inverse triangle like Arnold Schwarzaneger is still better than a narrow-shouldered-wide-hipped normal triangle.

I know what it feels like to not be attracted to the hourglass figure, it's just a lower level of functioning all around. My body also seemed more wide-chested than rectangular.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I think hourglass figures are more attractive; but pear shaped figures are obviously better than "apple". This is what I meant by the inverted triangle; wide chest, narrow waist, wide hips.

Just like on a man, a muscular, slightly wide chested rectangle (think Dolph Lundgren) is more attractive; but an inverse triangle like Arnold Schwarzaneger is still better than a narrow-shouldered-wide-hipped normal triangle.

I know what it feels like to not be attracted to the hourglass figure, it's just a lower level of functioning all around. My body also seemed more wide-chested than rectangular.
Omg to wide chest in females! Pretty unattractive to me.

Arrade

The wider the chest and shoulders the more androgen influence, I think it’s more feminine to be narrow.
Haven’t really thought about that phenomena though

Arrade

Rectangle? Wide hips come from estrogen influence and ruin the shoulder to waist ratio.

lvysaur

Rectangle? Wide hips come from estrogen influence and ruin the shoulder to waist ratio.
The triangle is referring to the hips(pelvis)
I drew a picture. Woman has wide chest, guy is mostly rectangular.

HuljseB.png

Last edited:

Arrade

HuljseB.png
I think that just highlights a small waist. The most feminine attractive women I can think of have narrower shoulders, besides some female athletes but hen you’re getting into the increased androgen look.

Wider chest means boobs looking smaller

Herbie

HuljseB.png

Yeah I know the shape of the left, I think that the lady on the left has got suble androgynous features of the broader shoulders would have to see her breasts and face lol. larger rib cage creating the v taper. The man should too have the v like the women taper does.

Herbie

The worst is a man with wide hips and narrow shoulders, useless in the wild, can't give birth, can't hunt.

Arrade

I'm a 153cm tall, 41.6kg, 38 year old female.
I've contacted Dr Peat regarding my small breast size and he suggested to normalize my weight (since I'm underweight) and take a little thyroid to gain fat.
It seems that despite of having a good appetite and eating about 3000kcal per day, I can't gain weight.
Since starting on Thyroid-S, (3 weeks ago) my pulse rate has improved a bit (now 71) but my temperatures are still low with occasional cold hands and feet. (I'm currently taking 30mg which is a half grain).
I must mention that when I had normal weight when I was younger, I still had underdeveloped breasts. It is only the size I'm concerned about, not the shape. (All my female family members have big breasts).
I would like to know how one could normalise breast size?
I've read articles about DHEA, DHT, progesterone..even Matt Stone's refeeding strategy. I've only tried progesterone so far (and am still on it for a year) with no results. Thank you.
Honestly I'm suprised progesterone didn't work. Have you tried topical administration? perhaps of an estrogen like estriol.
Also have you gained weight since 2016, seen any progress in this regard?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals