Breast Growth

Regina

Thyroid supplement should turn off stress hormones..is there anything else apart from diet which helps lowering adrenaline?
Thyroid made me gain weight. I believe adrenalin had been a long time issue for me. I was always quite skinny despite a big appetite. Inosine really brought my adrenalin issue to a halt; and did so in only a few days of use.
Pregnenolone has made my breasts huge.

ubiety

I think one of the reasons why progesterone didn't work in terms of breast growth is because apparently you need to have higher body temperature at the first place i.e. what Ray Peat describes as ideal..basically good thyroid function.

My SO has good thyroid function and her breasts grew at least a full size after 1-2 months on progesterone, surprisingly. She's lean but not skinny, and eats a lot of gelatinous meats (chicken wings, feet, tendons, ligaments, etc.), rice, steak, full fat milk, little to no vegetables, some fruit. Are you eating much gelatin?

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Thyroid made me gain weight. I believe adrenalin had been a long time issue for me. I was always quite skinny despite a big appetite. Inosine really brought my adrenalin issue to a halt; and did so in only a few days of use.
Pregnenolone has made my breasts huge.
Thank you @Regina , pregnenolone doesn't affect my breast size.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

My SO has good thyroid function and her breasts grew at least a full size after 1-2 months on progesterone, surprisingly. She's lean but not skinny, and eats a lot of gelatinous meats (chicken wings, feet, tendons, ligaments, etc.), rice, steak, full fat milk, little to no vegetables, some fruit. Are you eating much gelatin?
That's interesting, how old is she and how much Progesterone did she take per day?
I take 1-2TBS of gelatine daily. Progesterone didn't make any difference in my case.

ubiety

That's interesting, how old is she and how much Progesterone did she take per day?
I take 1-2TBS of gelatine daily. Progesterone didn't make any difference in my case.

She's 40's and took 4 drops of Progestene, I think that's 6-7 mg/day. She was also taking ~3mg K2 around the same time. The progesterone seemed to make the difference though it's possible there was some kind of synergy with both.

Herbie

My waist is around 65cm and hip 84.

The ratio is 0.77 which is within the optimal ratio 0.67-0.80, not a lot of people receive this gift. if your eating more and taking progesterone that ratio may go down even further to 0.67.

Often women with large breasts miss out in the way of hips and don't have as desirable hip to waist ratio.

danielbb

Maybe another way to look at things is rather than lament on what we do not have, maybe focus on the rest of your body and enhance that to the best of your ability. Your breasts are only one feature of your body and many guys could care less about that if you have a healthy body and personality to go along with it. I think an example of what I am trying to say is Kate Hudson. Unlike many in Hollywood, she isn't trying to fool anyone with the phony, fake boobs stuff. She owns what she has proudly and makes the very best that she can of the rest of her body. Not many can say they are in as good of shape as she is.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

The ratio is 0.77 which is within the optimal ratio 0.67-0.80, not a lot of people receive this gift. if your eating more and taking progesterone that ratio may go down even further to 0.67.

Often women with large breasts miss out in the way of hips and don't have as desirable hip to waist ratio.
Thank you for the detailed response, it's very interesting!

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Maybe another way to look at things is rather than lament on what we do not have, maybe focus on the rest of your body and enhance that to the best of your ability. Your breasts are only one feature of your body and many guys could care less about that if you have a healthy body and personality to go along with it. I think an example of what I am trying to say is Kate Hudson. Unlike many in Hollywood, she isn't trying to fool anyone with the phony, fake boobs stuff. She owns what she has proudly and makes the very best that she can of the rest of her body. Not many can say they are in as good of shape as she is.
Thank you @danielbb you're right, I'm not obsessed actually, I was rather interested to find out if the size was due to hormonal imbalance and how to correct it. I grew up on unhealthy food and feeling sad most of the time, as a child. So perhaps the undesirable physical and emotional health back then had something to do with it.

danielbb

Good stuff @Rosie! Guys suffer from similar types of feelings. When I was in my 20's, my hair starting falling out. By 30, it was mostly gone. When I realized it was liberating to just buzz it off (rather than fool with comb-overs and other things that don't fool anyone), the negative feelings about myself lifted. If I had my druthers, I'd love to have a full head of hair but I don't. The advice I gave you is the advice that I follow. I can't do anything about what I don't have, but I can do a hell of a lot with what I do have. Be who you are and own it proudly. God made you special and I am certain He does not make mistakes. Now I'll be the first to admit, someone comes on here and offers convincing evidence that some combination of food/supplements definitely allows you to regrow your hair, it will certainly catch my attention :):

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Good stuff @Rosie! Guys suffer from similar types of feelings. When I was in my 20's, my hair starting falling out. By 30, it was mostly gone. When I realized it was liberating to just buzz it off (rather than fool with comb-overs and other things that don't fool anyone), the negative feelings about myself lifted. If I had my druthers, I'd love to have a full head of hair but I don't. The advice I gave you is the advice that I follow. I can't do anything about what I don't have, but I can do a hell of a lot with what I do have. Be who you are and own it proudly. God made you special and I am certain He does not make mistakes. Now I'll be the first to admit, someone comes on here and offers convincing evidence that some combination of food/supplements definitely allows you to regrow your hair, it will certainly catch my attention :):
Thank you for your comment, @danielbb
I'm sorry that you experienced hair loss issues..I can relate.
I think vitamin K2 is pretty important! I was looking at different people and definitely can see a correlation between skull shape and hair loss. So the calcification should be addressed.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Beautiful.

Forsythia

I think an example of what I am trying to say is Kate Hudson. Unlike many in Hollywood, she isn't trying to fool anyone with the phony, fake boobs stuff. She owns what she has proudly and makes the very best that she can of the rest of her body. Not many can say they are in as good of shape as she is.

Daniel, I get what you are trying to say. Unfortunately you used a bad example. Kate Hudson obviously wasn't proud of her body because she has had breast implants.

Amazoniac

Most people know that bad posture makes people less attractive, but since the majority of examples are usually from bad models, it was only until I came across this picture that I realized how impacting it actually is:

38755492_s.jpg

Pennyroyal Tea (acoustic) - Nirvana

Aymen

i have read somewhere that hip to waist ratio is a sign for fertility .
do you think that progesterone has a role in determining that ratio ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals