Breast Growth

L

lollipop

FYI...

@Rosie on Danny Roddy’s podcast for his Patreon members, he just had Haidut on last week and they discuss breast growth towards the end of the interview. It only costs $1 a month to have access to these interviews and are well worth it.

I need to relisten to remember exactly what they said, but thought of you and this thread.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Honestly I'm suprised progesterone didn't work. Have you tried topical administration? perhaps of an estrogen like estriol.
Also have you gained weight since 2016, seen any progress in this regard?
Aw thank you. Well, I started progesterone again and increased the dose. Previously I only took 2-3 drops daily. Unfortunately I didn't gain weight although I eat a lot. I think the reason for this is that I have a very active lifestyle, I have no car and raise a child alone. In regards to the Estriol, I was thinking about cycling puearia mirifica and progesterone. What do you think? When I approached my doctor about this issue and mentioned about the possibility of hormone imbalance, he laughed at me and said: IF YOUR PERIODS ARE REGULAR, YOU CAN'T HAVE HORMONE IMBALANCE. He also ridiculed the idea of correcting breast size.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

FYI...

@Rosie on Danny Roddy’s podcast for his Patreon members, he just had Haidut on last week and they discuss breast growth towards the end of the interview. It only costs $1 a month to have access to these interviews and are well worth it.

I need to relisten to remember exactly what they said, but thought of you and this thread.
@lisaferraro thank you so much for this! Could you please possibly share the link? Thank you!

OP
D

dreamcatcher

FYI...

Haidut recommended me DHEA with pregnenolone/progesterone. I externally applied 1mg of DHEA daily combined with those mentioned but stopped using it after about 2 weeks because I developed acne all over my face.

Herbie

Aw thank you. Well, I started progesterone again and increased the dose. Previously I only took 2-3 drops daily. Unfortunately I didn't gain weight although I eat a lot. I think the reason for this is that I have a very active lifestyle, I have no car and raise a child alone. In regards to the Estriol, I was thinking about cycling puearia mirifica and progesterone. What do you think? When I approached my doctor about this issue and mentioned about the possibility of hormone imbalance, he laughed at me and said: IF YOUR PERIODS ARE REGULAR, YOU CAN'T HAVE HORMONE IMBALANCE. He also ridiculed the idea of correcting breast size.

I would take more progesterone, I have taken over 50 drops of progest e at once, doesn't appear to hurt.

Herbie

Thank you @Benyamin Bulluc how long would you take such a high dose? I've started taking it 9 days ago. It is recommended to take 5x3 drops for the first 10 days then lower the dose.

Its a once of kind of thing, I experiment in the extremes too see what happens, I mentioned to give inspiration to experiment further.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Its a once of kind of thing, I experiment in the extremes too see what happens, I mentioned to give inspiration to experiment further.
Haha I'm inspired because I feel much better on progesterone and my hair loss dramatically slowed down on it.

Herbie

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Arrade

He sounds like an idiot then.
Pueraria mirifica Exerts Estrogenic Effects in the Mammary Gland and Uterus and Promotes Mammary Carcinogenesis in Donryu Rats I'm guessing you can miss the carcinogenic effects of the pueria with prog.
I brought it up because I think I knew a girl that got a boost from topical application. I don't know much about growing breasts, I do know estrogen alpha is the carcinogeic one and that beta or prog should probably be used.

I hope it's like penises, in that DHT cream I believe increases permanent size with cycling use.
If you have genetic potential I think you'll be even more likely to grow, pretty hot

Arrade

I wonder if you could grow breasts like jelqing does for men.. or swelling them up with a device. Approach it like how men approach PE, maybe

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals