Need Help With Lowering Estrogen Even More

OP
Peata

Peata

Vitamins B1 and B2 are the most important for liver detoxing the estrogen, and nicinamide is also an estrogen antagonist. So, taking a B complex may help. Methylene blue is another substance that helps with estrogen.

I've been taking a liquid B supplement, but it has low amounts of most of the vitamins. I already supplemented a lot of B1, and have supplemented niacinamide at times, but B2 is one I've never paid enough attention to. So I will pick some up and give it a shot.

Thank you.

OP
Peata

Peata

Just noting that I have started supplementing extra B2 today, also using B1 and niacinamide.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just noting that I have started supplementing extra B2 today, also using B1 and niacinamide.

B2 is very very important. Not only is it involved in the electron transport chain functioning, but an organism cannot properly utilize oxygen if B2 status is not right. The activated form FAD is actually a stronger oxidizing agent than NAD and as such its levels are usually very low in many chronic conditions linked to reductive stress including diabetes, CVD, and cancer.
Nitric Oxide, Nitrates, Nitrites, and Fluoride, KMUD, 2015
"...RP: I always recommend eggs and liver as the easiest way to get both trace minerals and vitamins. But you can look at food charts and find things that are not necessarily as good. But you can put together a diet with a high content of certain vitamins. Vit B2 is one that I've seen lot of serious deficiencies; people with red noses, rosacea, nose bleeds, some mood problems for memory and such. You can’t use oxygen if you’re deficient in Vit B2. But besides the fact that the synthetics are so allergenic for a lot of people, if you take up a very large amount (some of the pills have 50 or 100mg in each tablet), it can reach the level in your skin and your eyes where it sensitizes you to the sunlight. Even blue light will react with riboflavin in your eyes and skin, causing free radical change.
HD: B vitamins are water soluble vitamins that cannot be stored. What kind of dosage would you recommend for Vit B2 ?
RP: 5 or 10mg per day."

lindsay

Something that really helped me within the past few months is, I stopped taking Progest-e orally and began applying it directly to my breasts and abdomen, mixing it with Orange essential oil (which is suppose to help with estrogen dominance) and sometimes a little bit of good lotion. I also was taking iodine for a few months (controversial, I know), but that really seemed to help. Though I emailed Peat and he talked me out of long-term uses with studies, but I still think I might have needed it a bit.

The other thing that is probably pretty straight-forward is, when you get home, take the bra off. I HATE bras and feel they make everything worse. Women should not have to be subjected to such horrible confined things. But the topical application of progest-e really helps. It took a few months for me to notice, but definitely worth a try! Give the application a good squirt though - I use about a nickel size amount every single day.

lindsay

OMG...hair up, bra off, sweats on!!!

Quite possibly the BEST feeling ever....

But Protest-E, used topically, stains white (and pink) underthings something fierce.:oops:

It most certainly is the best feeling ever :) When I am home, that's how I roll for sure!

I find that mixing Progest-e with essential oil and lotion helps it to absorb quicker. Plus, I let it sit for awhile when I am wearing my bathrobe before putting on clothes, and then I tend to wear a black bra. That being said, I've ruined many a good pair of undies (sorry if that's TMI) using it down there - that stuff does not come out! :sour:

Here's to TMI....I developed a mole down there. Never had it before in my whole life, showed up a couple of years ago...it's flat with a darkish pigment and I do not like it at all. I've ruined all of my light colored undies trying to get rid of this unattractive thing.

I've ruined tons of pillow cases and towels too after sleeping with Protest-E on the face.

lindsay

Here's to TMI....I developed a mole down there. Never had it before in my whole life, showed up a couple of years ago...it's flat with a darkish pigment and I do not like it at all. I've ruined all of my light colored undies trying to get rid of this unattractive thing.

I've ruined tons of pillow cases and towels too after sleeping with Protest-E on the face.

Just out of curiosity, do you use Progest-e on the mole? I have a friend who was wondering what she should do with her moles - I've never had one, so I have never had to treat one. But I had good luck with oregano oil on a wart - ugly thing finally died!

Yes - I wish progesterone came in a nice cream form that absorbed a bit easier. Oh well, such is life.

honeybee

MB is helping me with estrogen dominance. I'm only using 2-4 drops of the very lowest dilution so I'm dosing fractions of mg instead of whole milligrams.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yes - I wish progesterone came in a nice cream form that absorbed a bit easier. Oh well, such is life
Oh @haidut...
I have tried to make nontoxic homemade skin cream and it's so hard to do. You have to get the water and oil proportions just right and exactly the same temperature and then add an emulsifier for the two to mix correctly. The least toxic thing I could find at the time as an emulsifying agent was boric acid. Mine still separated a bit so it wasn't something that I would want to buy or sell but it was fine to share with friends and family. It made me realize how spoiled I was by commercial creams. I'm not a chemist so there might be a better way. Time to brainstorm ladies.
ETA: I didn't mean to sound like I was calling haidut a lady!

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, do you use Progest-e on the mole? I have a friend who was wondering what she should do with her moles - I've never had one, so I have never had to treat one.

I only have the one despicable mole and I gave up on treating it with Protest-E cuz it was staining everything...I'll probably try again after I restock all undies in black.

OP
Peata

Peata

B2 is very very important. Not only is it involved in the electron transport chain functioning, but an organism cannot properly utilize oxygen if B2 status is not right. The activated form FAD is actually a stronger oxidizing agent than NAD and as such its levels are usually very low in many chronic conditions linked to reductive stress including diabetes, CVD, and cancer.
Nitric Oxide, Nitrates, Nitrites, and Fluoride, KMUD, 2015
"...RP: I always recommend eggs and liver as the easiest way to get both trace minerals and vitamins. But you can look at food charts and find things that are not necessarily as good. But you can put together a diet with a high content of certain vitamins. Vit B2 is one that I've seen lot of serious deficiencies; people with red noses, rosacea, nose bleeds, some mood problems for memory and such. You can’t use oxygen if you’re deficient in Vit B2. But besides the fact that the synthetics are so allergenic for a lot of people, if you take up a very large amount (some of the pills have 50 or 100mg in each tablet), it can reach the level in your skin and your eyes where it sensitizes you to the sunlight. Even blue light will react with riboflavin in your eyes and skin, causing free radical change.
HD: B vitamins are water soluble vitamins that cannot be stored. What kind of dosage would you recommend for Vit B2 ?
RP: 5 or 10mg per day."

Any idea how long until I'd start seeing results? And any particular result to look for? I'm thinking it would be improvement in hormonal acne, for one.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea how long until I'd start seeing results? And any particular result to look for? I'm thinking it would be improvement in hormonal acne, for one.

B vitamins tend to work pretty fast. B2 intake should improve vision and alleviate headaches (if any). Both of these are connected to serotonin, so it is not surprising B2 helps with them as the MAO-A enzyme is riboflavin-dependent and taking extra B2 speeds up serotonin degradation/excretion. I am sure you have heard of high dose B2 as migraine cure. Well, now you know why B2 works for that.

Amazoniac

Book Series: Vitamins And Hormones
Vol. 18 - Pg. 226

upload_2017-8-5_11-38-1.png

Frankdee20

Anyone considered using Douglas Labs Estroquench product for lowering estrogen. ? It's a proprietary herbal formula.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals