Triple Negative Breast Cancer

bivic

Last May l was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer. I am a 51 years old female.
Previous to cancer l was taking progesterone cream, thyroid and occasionally aspirin and vitamin e as l'm estrogen dominant.
Unfortunately the tumour is very aggressive. It grew from 5cm to 10cm in two weeks. I'm doing chemotherapy at Marie Curie, France. The chemo has shrunk the tumour to 2cm and l will continue with weekly chemo until November. Please no negative comments on chemotherapy. Cancer is a very frightening thing to face.
l read ray peat's ideas and read your comments. They are often extremely complex and l have become confused. Do l take niacamide, vitamin b1 and vitamin e ? High dose vitamin b1 makes me panicky and my veins in my hands hurt. I take vitamin e because the chemo has put me into immediate menopause. I have hot flashes and clammy sweats every hour and sleep very little. I take pau d'arco with taxol chemo but my liver enzymes have gone up whereas they stayed very low with the hard chemo every two weeks.
l try to be careful of my health. I don't drink or smoke. I would just like to be sure it's safe to take niacinamide and vitamin e. I am not taking thyroid or progesterone and l'm way to terrified to take them again.

LucyL

Hi, there are a few of us with cancers on the forum right now, @Obi-wan and @Philomath have some good threads. Myself, I was diagnosed in April with ER+/PR+ BC. Fun, yeah? :eek: There is sooo much good information on this forum, it is definitely the best resource out there. As far as supplements, I would say aspirin and niacinamide would be at the top of my list, probably progesterone too. But of course that's just a start. Here are some great posts/threads on triple negative BC specifically. You can do more forum searches for some of the topics raised in these threads.

Genomic Mechanism For Beneficial Effects Of Progesterone On Pregnancy / Cancer
Niacinamide Binds And Activates GPc Estrogen Receptor
Triple-Negative Breast Cancers Depend On Fat As Fuel

Off forum, some resourced I would recommend are chrisbeatcancer.com, Jeffrey Dach MD, Jane McLelland's book "How to Starve Cancer without Starving yourself" (https://www.amazon.com/Starve-Cancer-without-starving-yourself-ebook/dp/B07B2XMLT9) and the Care Oncology clinic.

I think being in Europe may give you an advantage, it seems at least Germany is much more open to alternative treatments that the US is. Chris Wark (chrisbeatcancer) has interviewed a couple alternative oncologists over there.

OP
B

bivic

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to hear you have breast cancer too.
I'm glad to be at Marie Curie, France and believe my options are more open here than elsewhere. I was not eligible for immunotherapy but it is on offer here.
I have looked at and followed
the cancer threads that you have suggested but was confused about niacinamide because of 'obi wan'. Does he suggest to take it or not? My Dr does not want me to take aspirin. I stopped for awhile but l have started taking a low dose again because from everything I've read it seems crazy not to.

Peatful

OP
B

bivic

Breast Cancer

Dr. Peat’s article above; his website below.

www.raypeat.com

To anyone possibly suggesting ketosis -

Haduit positively mentions niacinimide and aspirin in this article I believe.
Breast Cancer

Dr. Peat’s article above; his website below.

www.raypeat.com

To anyone possibly suggesting ketosis -

(Haduit positively mentions niacinimide and aspirin in this article I believe.)

Thank you. I will return to taking niacinamide after eating and continue eating low fat.

Inaut

Praying for you @bivic

Haidut has mentioned methylene blue and succinic acid can work quickly on cancer cells to shift then from producing lactate.... not sure if it’s a good idea while doing chemo but I like the combo. Other quinones may be helpful as well

OP
B

bivic

Is vitamin E succinate better than my lotioncraft vitamin e?

LLight

I don't know if iodine supplementation is compatible with your cancer type, you should ask to your doctor:
Adjuvant Effect of Molecular Iodine in Conventional Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer. Randomized Pilot Study
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Iodine_and_Breast_Cancer#view=52e4114dd4c118b81a8b46a1
https://www.thebreastonline.com/article/S0960-9776(00)90267-4/fulltext
Iodine and mammary cancer. - PubMed - NCBI

Also, it's highly hypothetical and I would only advise you to do it as a last recourse, but I have the feeling that dry fasting could help with cancer: Water Structure, Osmolytes And Cancer

I have no medical degrees so take my message with deep skepticism.

Are you french by the way?

Ps: it's very costly but you may try Beljanski extract Pao pereira: Beljanski, l'approche intégrative contre le cancer

Last edited:
OP
B

bivic

Thank you. Yes l do take iodine/idoral although l know it isn't peatish. I've tried stopping it but l get depressed and tired without it. The tumour has shrunk from 10 cm to 2.5 cm A/C chemo and with Taxol it is shrinking even more. I had read that iodine makes it more receptive.

Peatful

Data.

OP
B

bivic

Thank you. I am aware and have already seen the video.

lampofred

I think Dr. Peat recommends 5-6 grams of aspirin daily (along with 1 mg Vitamin K per 325 mg of aspirin) for cancer along with keeping PUFA intake at zero.

Haidut posted a study a while ago showing that aspirin was highly effective at reprogramming cancerous cells in breast cancer into normal cells: It's Official - Aspirin Stops Breast Cancer In 80% Of Patients, Even Terminal Ones

I think methylene blue might also help by lowering lactic acid production, but I'm hesitant to suggest anything that RP himself hasn't directly recommended when it comes to something as serious as cancer.

Have you tried emailing RP directly for any specific advice for your situation?

Inaut

Good point @lampofred

I understand it’s better to be cautious. I still think though quinone containing herbs would be beneficial.

Nemo

Last May l was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer.

Bivic, my sister-in-law had breast cancer. I had an olfactory neuroblastoma (a brain tumor that grew mainly in my sinuses).

We both reversed the acidosis associated with cancer with Vitamin B1. I understand that you had problems with high-dose B1, but it didn't take a high dose to reverse the acidosis that feeds the cancer. We both used 25 mg/day, divided into six doses with other B vitamins (we both used Energin from idealabsdc.com), always with food.

I use aspirin, TocoVit (the Vitamin E from idealabs), Vitamin K2, an ounce of beef liver daily, and two oysters a day (one in the morning and one at night). Plus lots of milk, orange juice and other fruits. Too much aspirin affects my hearing, so I just take a baby aspirin every few hours. I've already passed the first major timing point for a recurrence with no sign of recurrence. And I knew before testing that I had no recurrence because I simply feel too good. I don't have that cancer feeling.

I understand your wanting to use the chemo because the cancer gets such a grip on your entire metabolism that you get the feeling you can't outrace it. But even if you continue with the chemo, I'd use the therapy described here to help get rid of the tumor: https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sin...-your-life-how-to-change-your-own-perspective

It's simply a better form of chemotherapy, without side effects, that you can use with or without the chemo you're taking. It's over-the-counter and cheap. For me, the worst thing about cancer was the feeling of helplessness. That kind of helplessness increases stress, and that hurts recovery. This therapy gives you power and that helps recovery.

Very best wishes to you.

LLight

In cancer, the biggest risk is cachexia. Dry fasting is an insane idea.

For one thing, I suggested it only as a last recourse, which I made pretty clear, and do not wish bivic to need it at all.

Secondly, cancer induces cachexia on its own and does not need fasting to take its toll. Of course a cancer patient should be cautious of such things.
Reply to ‘Fasting in oncology: a word of caution’

"Considering all clinical trials on fasting or FMDs in patients with cancer so far, at least 200 patients have undergone multiple cycles of fasting or FMDs in combination with cancer treatment and there is no evidence of severe adverse events in terms of malnutrition or of weight loss. Still, should the FMD be found to promote sarcopenia or excessive weight loss in certain patients, these effects will have to be weighed against the extent to which the FMD influences cancer progression and/or adverse events of the standard therapy."

PS: I think the hypothesis in this paper is not complete (read the other thread) but interesting nonetheless: Cell hydration as the primary factor in carcinogenesis: A unifying concept. - PubMed - NCBI

"From a clinical perspective, the abnormally high water content of cancer cells permits the use of microwave technology for tumor detection and treatment. Also of considerable therapeutic significance is the increased sensitivity if cancer cells to desiccation, postulated to result from genetic changes induced by increased hydration. This may well be the achilles heel of cancer, and recent investigations indicate that it may be exploited very effectively in the treatment of the disease."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals