Does Sugar Cause Fat Gain Or Not?

Astolfo

Since the time I got pssd, my metabolism ruined. I have hyperphagia. No matter how much I eat I'm so frequently hungry. I have no appetite but I'm hungry. I feel like my blood sugar drops so quickly.

Since that time, I gained a lot of fat. Especially at my visceral area. My hormone tests doesn't show anything abnormal yet I can see that my body has much more feminine features.

I don't know what to do. I eat healthy, and I'm not eating much in the day. Should I cut sugar? I'm adding 22 grams of refined sugar to my coffee. Would it accelerate the fat gain?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Since the time I got pssd, my metabolism ruined. I have hyperphagia. No matter how much I eat I'm so frequently hungry. I have no appetite but I'm hungry. I feel like my blood sugar drops so quickly.

Since that time, I gained a lot of fat. Especially at my visceral area. My hormone tests doesn't show anything abnormal yet I can see that my body has much more feminine features.

I don't know what to do. I eat healthy, and I'm not eating much in the day. Should I cut sugar? I'm adding 22 grams of refined sugar to my coffee. Would it accelerate the fat gain?
Only 22g sugar per day? No that will not promote fat gain. :)

Hans

Forum Supporter
I'm drinking 3 or 4 cups per day.
I do the same and I'm not gaining an excess of fat. I'm in a surplus though and it's overall calories that determine fat gain rather than a little bit of sugar.

If you get intestinal inflammation or blood sugar dysregulation from it then it's not as beneficial.

Runenight201

This girl drinks 4ooo calories of soda a day and is not overweight.

I relate to the hunger, satiety, and appetite thing though. I have found it extremely difficult to find foods that give me that pleasant feeling of satiety. Most foods just seem detrimental in one way or the other. The endless combinations and experimentations never end!

magnesiumania

Combined with fat sugar activate the randall cycle = insuline resistance = weight gain and metabolic syndrome.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals