Coffee Causes Anxiety And Heart Palpitations

Astolfo

I started to consume a few cups of nescafe (4-5x 2 gram) lately. I used to be drink arabic coffee, but it somehow makes my tremors much worse since the time I got pssd. Black tea and nescafe doesn’t cause any problem.

But, another problem is, I’m getting terrible anxiety and heart palpitation problems from high caffeine, or from a few hundred mgs of aspirin (200-300). I would like to add some more sugar to my coffee, as everyone suggest , but I know that I shouldn’t consume much sugar without adaquate protein intake. I can’t eat meats because they make my tremors much worse as well.

What should I do? How many grams of sugar should I add to my coffee?

TeaRex14

My morning coffee is usually about 3 tbsp of sugar, 2 tbsp of collagen, and pinch of salt. Technically though I don't think you need the protein. It's more like you shouldn't consume much protein without adequate sugar intake. Sugar needs choline and the full spread of B vitamins to metabolize properly, particularly B1, B3, and B7. Coffee also has properties that inhibit B1 (thiamine). So taking some extra if you're a huge coffee drinker may help you.

moa

Hello, i have never drinks coffee before. When I started drinking 14 months ago u started with about 4 coffee a day, about 250 mg of caffeine par day.

I had in the first 2 weeks some difficulty to sleep and anxiety, then I had some anxiety three next 3 months occasionally.

After 6 months of drinking this amount I can now drink even later, it does not cause me anxiety, and I have a very good sleep, more deep then when I don't drink coffee.

I feel that now, caffeine is having a positive effect, allowing me to get tired more during the day, thus when time to sleep a deep sleep is possible.

For me it is a question of being consistent, drinking the same amount of coffee even in weekends allows the body to better adapt and only a long term consistent coffee is recommended.

If I don't drink coffee one day now, I have less appetite that day, I tend to eat less in quantity, especially less carbs because I don't get hungry actually.

Also when night comes I get the feeling I have things to do as of it is the morning, I tend to not sleep as well, as opposed to when I have coffee in the afternoon and morning that gets me tired at night.

moa

I have recently had good results with taurine. Drinking coffee usually makes me sleep well, but when I took 3 grams of Taurine later in the day it made me fall asleep very early as a baby, I was literally put down as if my brain was shut down, and slept with my cloths all night and felt very refreshed next morning.

Do you think theanine and glycine are better than taurine ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals