Silica in orange juice

Mad

I’ve been binging some Georgi podcasts with Danny Roddy and also Dr. Paul Saladino lately. I heard it mentioned a couple of times that silica is added to not only orange juice and milks (even organic) but also many supplements. The esophageal mucus that can occur as a result of irritation from the silica blew my mind…and I think may finally explain the severe mucus in my throat for 5-6 years. It finally went away last spring when I switched to raw milk so I figured I must have been sensitive to large quantities of pasteurized milk. But those conclusions weren’t exactly lining up when I ate strange things around the holidays (a lot of meals out/at others’ homes) and I still wasn’t consuming much pasteurized milk, yet my throat mucus had returned every few nights. So this silica theory has me reeling.

Anyway, it was mentioned that certain brands of organic milk and orange juice from concentrate had been tested and all came back with silica. Could @haidut or anyone else with info let me know brands that have been found to contain silica and if you’ve found any silica free ones? Specifically needing orange juice and wondering if Uncle Matt’s organic orange juice has silica, as I feel that I may be reacting to it currently.

Interestingly, at the same time, silicon could help maintain low hif1a levels... silica is silicon oxide - probably our body can't split it so silica isn't a good option to raise silicon levels.

OP
M

Mad

I’m now wondering if maybe there’s just an issue for me with the blue labeled carton that has added vitamin d, zinc, and calcium. I had read on the forum somewhere about products with added vitamins possibly having other additives such as silica.
I realized the past couple of days I had been drinking from this added vitamin carton, whereas usually I drink the normal orange label one with no added vitamins. I’ll have to try to repeat this theory

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals