Need A Carb Source Other Than Orange Juice

churchmouth

Can you not wash off any enrichment applied to the rice? I thought it was good practice to rinse rice in hot water until it runs clear anyway.

I've been using coca-cola so far, but I'm not sure how healthy it is in the long-run to rely on coke as your primary source of nutrition...

Nice to know I've got company! I'll let you know in several years' time. So far so good though:p:

GelatinGoblin

Sugar, juice, milk, coke are not dietary staples. Does that seem weird or illogical? If it doesn't, then you're locked into a cult. Eat food. Exercise. Sleep. Turn off your electronics. Get fresh air and sunshine. A big turning point in my life? When I was overanalyzing my diet, I took an off-the-grid trip to Idaho. No power. Just pure outdoors. My health turned around dramatically. It's then when I realized all this dietary stuff is neurotic BS. People are so focused on supplements, diets, scientific studies; instead of just trying to simplify things. Good luck with your health journey. Everything stated on this forum is pure opinion, nothing more. The pure revelation is n=1.
???
I do that but still acknowledge the science and dietary philosophy of Ray Peat. I know you see it as a cult or whatnot and I see so aswell but most things can be said to be "cults". If one truly "adheres" to Ray's principles of very anti-authoritarian happiness oriented mindset it seems good. We just try to figure stuff out...... Again I feel you are too deep on one thing.