Throw away your orange juice and supplements and see what happens.

vrd2107

Oh. I understand him very well. It is all but vague. I actually find people cherrypicking phrases from papers and mixing them like q cocktail to prove preconcibed ideas way more pointless.

He meant: FIND TRULY *MEANINGFUL* THINGS TO DO. Then the rest is absolutely not necessary. Spoiler: There is no fixed recipe although there are some hints.

I’m glad what I said made sense to someone. I’m also more than happy to answer clarifying questions but I am not sure the person saying they don’t understand has any desire to.

On another note, I’m a woman not a man 😅

TheCodez

I'm not throwing away my beef gelatin. I picked up another 50 pounds on black friday. Gelatin is legit.

Gooner

I
So I met someone on this forumn. We connected. And became close with one another. Both of us discussing and trying to get to the bottom of our issues after years of being crippled with mental/physical issues. Both thriving for years prior. A combo of our own choices/ toxicity and some bad luck disabled each of us. Unable to leave our house,MCAS, losing weight rapidly, fatty liver, schizophrenic tendencies/ unable to feel joy.

Things got really ugly once we started using a myriad of “pro metabolic” supplements and drinking absurd amounts of orange juice and sugar etc. Our entire existence was consumed by supplements thinking that would heal us. We were each helped dozens of different times for a whopping 2 days at a time from all diff supplements and protocols touted to cure all lol. Always back to square one.

To get the point what we came to realize is the low blood sugar from supplements was the true pit fall. Constantly lowered blood sugar from supplementation. Vicious cycle. No matter the dose. Every supplement when in this fragile state seems to just disrupt homeostasis even further. And while the body was probably always fighting to return to homeostasis, we kept intervening and worsening our health. Every supplement would work at times and not others. No way of gauging what was actually hurting or helping. when the nervous system is so beat, nothing synthetic or isolated, is able to be of use. Even if you are deficient, the body doesn’t know how to process and utilize synthetic supplements when under severe stress.

The body perceives EVERYTHING foreign as a threat. The combo of allergic reactions/histamine issues/ and mostly
LOWERED BLOOD SUGAR did a number on us. You can not use metabolic boosting supplements and drink a quart of freaking orange juice when you have no base. You have to build The base. The base isn’t built w loads of sugar, or supplements. You add those on to a preexisting base. It sets you up for a nice ride on the blood sugar rollercoaster if you’ve got
No base. On top of that the manic behavior from being consumed from freaking pills and potions is another story. Both of us had to give our supplements to our partners to hide. Zero restraint. Embarrassing.

Moral of the story we are absolutely astonished by the progress made in only 3 weeks of dropping supplements cold turkey. Mood stabilized greatly, weight went up, bowels became PERFECT. Eating dense food each meal. Meat, potatoes, rice , eggs, cheese. Little bit of milk and Cheese and seasonal fruit. Not milk and OJ and all day. Been there done that.

We know this isn’t a new idea to not use supps , by some on here, but clearly many are still caught in this loop. To each their own. If supplements help you. Great.. but I simply don’t think you’re going to heal if you’re really messed up by drinking orange juice and sugar all day while snorting methylene blue and aspirin all night with a side of niacimide and some pregneleone. It only further worsened and added chaos to an already chaotic system.

I Just want to reiterate if you’ve been sick for years trying Every damn supplement that was Supposed to cure you overnight… that You have nothing to lose by stopping everything on a dime, and seeing how 3 weeks of that makes you feel.

Curious.. what is causing the low blood sugar issues from supplements when youre ****88 up. It so apparent and some how we just didn’t stop even after years of basically knowing the supplements were tanking blood sugar. Maybe some people don’t get it that ? But boy it’s so apparent after stopping for weeks. I no longer have this feeling of running on “dirty energy”. I just feel so so so much more grounded and stable with ZERO supplements. Maybe it’s person specific, but I just never felt good on any supplement ever , no matter the dose. Even if I needed thst nurtient, when it came in supplement form it just made me feel tweaked out, snd artificially jacked up my craving for sugar
I had a similar mistake early on. I would say many people try to distil RPs thinking down to Milk and OJ. We are so accustomed to diets being handed to us distilled down to some simple three steps. As we all know this is never the case, nor should it be. Once I transitioned to working on the foundations - as you said, a nutrient dense meal - things started to really click and come together!

MountainMouse

Blindly drinking 400g-500g of carbs a day is in most circumstances going to cause problems. Also freely drinking orange juice unopposed without fat and protein probably isn’t ideal for most people. You’re not sending your kid to school with a bottle of orange juice and some gelatin.

Balance and feel for your body is critical. Everyone’s balance of macros is different and can only be optimized by the individual person.

I do better with no supplements, higher protein, more fat and timing my carbs (100-150g) around activity.

Last edited:

redsun

Both somewhat normalized , but iron is still low! I think the retinol went up from excessive E pushing it out of the liver. I’m a bit A toxic. Do you think those values indicate iron deficiency? Or a copper issue more so
So why have you still not taken iron if your tests clearly showed it is low? You said you did several blood donations which deplete iron dramatically. And somehow you keep looking for other answers. Lactoferrin, copper, whatever else you think will do something, will not do anything like iron would if your blood tests shows you clearly need it. Low iron will cause a lot of problems. It will negatively affect monoamine metabolism, ATP synthesis and skeletal muscle function.

Last edited:
OP
T

tommyg130

So why have you still not taken iron if your tests clearly showed it is low? You said you did several blood donations which deplete iron dramatically. And somehow you keep looking for other answers. Lactoferrin, copper, whatever else you think will do something, will not do anything like iron would if your blood tests shows you clearly need it. Low iron will cause a lot of problems. It will negatively affect monoamine metabolism, ATP synthesis and skeletal muscle function.
Dually noted. Thank you.

OP
T

tommyg130

I mostly Haven’t taken iron, because I’m for certain I have some sort of pathogenic situation going on in my gut, from the 16 mercury fillings. And I’ve passed eggs. My liver has been improving and increased toxins in bowel and I’m scared to intervene with iron, because I don’t know if it actually potentially feeds parasites and I’ll only strengthen them, and reap no usable iron benefits.

OP
T

tommyg130

That’s Interesting the Monoamine metabolism. I already have a slow MAO gene and elevated dopamine. How does low iron effect the metabolism exactly? Would it slow down and inhibit the enzyme even more?

redsun

I mostly Haven’t taken iron, because I’m for certain I have some sort of pathogenic situation going on in my gut, from the 16 mercury fillings. And I’ve passed eggs. My liver has been improving and increased toxins in bowel and I’m scared to intervene with iron, because I don’t know if it actually potentially feeds parasites and I’ll only strengthen them, and reap no usable iron benefits.
If you passed eggs that means your HCL is probably low since the proteins would be digested by the time they even get to the intestines.
That’s Interesting the Monoamine metabolism. I already have a slow MAO gene and elevated dopamine. How does low iron effect the metabolism exactly? Would it slow down and inhibit the enzyme even more?
Iron is necessary for protein synthesis in the brain which is probably why supplementation has been shown in rates to increase dopamine receptors. I have seen research it also increases synthesis of glutamate receptors and its probably involved in others as well. As for dopamine, you need it to make dopamine as well as to break it down via MAO-B. So it disturbs metabolism because you cant make it and break down normally. It may worsen slow MAO because it is needed for MAO (MAO-B at least). In rodents they Its also necessary to make serotonin, nitric oxide...

Theres a lot of research on the effects of iron on the brain and metabolism of monoamines. Cant really write it all down in a post. I would suggest you look into it if your interested.

OP
T

tommyg130

If you passed eggs that means your HCL is probably low since the proteins would be digested by the time they even get to the intestines.

Iron is necessary for protein synthesis in the brain which is probably why supplementation has been shown in rates to increase dopamine receptors. I have seen research it also increases synthesis of glutamate receptors and its probably involved in others as well. As for dopamine, you need it to make dopamine as well as to break it down via MAO-B. So it disturbs metabolism because you cant make it and break down normally. It may worsen slow MAO because it is needed for MAO (MAO-B at least). In rodents they Its also necessary to make serotonin, nitric oxide...

Theres a lot of research on the effects of iron on the brain and metabolism of monoamines. Cant really write it all down in a post. I would suggest you look into it if your interested.
Okay thanks for the second part. I’ll get on it. Regarding the first part. So do you think it’s safe to use iron right now still? Or w the stomach acid so low, I won’t even be able to utilize the supplement? Or is that not even what you were driving at at all?

redsun

Okay thanks for the second part. I’ll get on it. Regarding the first part. So do you think it’s safe to use iron right now still? Or w the stomach acid so low, I won’t even be able to utilize the supplement? Or is that not even what you were driving at at all?
If you consistently pass undigested food than its a problem. Otherwise if it was a one time or very uncommon thing its not a concern.

Low stomach acid wouldnt affect heme iron supplements absorption. But non heme like iron glycinate it might but your HCL production would need to be pretty bad if that were the case which I doubt. But it is safe to take iron of course if you are deficient. Why would it not be safe? Theres a difference between low and zero stomach acid. You 100% dont have zero and likely not low either.

If your blood test shows you need it you should take it. To optimize absorption usually its taken at least 30 minutes before eating.

OP
T

tommyg130

If you consistently pass undigested food than its a problem. Otherwise if it was a one time or very uncommon thing its not a concern.

Low stomach acid wouldnt affect heme iron supplements absorption. But non heme like iron glycinate it might but your HCL production would need to be pretty bad if that were the case which I doubt. But it is safe to take iron of course if you are deficient. Why would it not be safe? Theres a difference between low and zero stomach acid. You 100% dont have zero and likely not low either.

If your blood test shows you need it you should take it. To optimize absorption usually its taken at least 30 minutes before eating.
I actually have simply Heme which is straight grass fed hemoglobin from cow spleen. I will use it. Thank you. Are you strictly looking at ferritin to determine? Just tested ferritin iron Sat , and transferrin % Sat to see exactly where im at.

redsun

I actually have simply Heme which is straight grass fed hemoglobin from cow spleen. I will use it. Thank you. Are you strictly looking at ferritin to determine? Just tested ferritin iron Sat , and transferrin % Sat to see exactly where im at.
If ferritin is very low it may be enough. Ideally you want to look at more than just ferritin though.

OliviaD

People spend their whole lives looking for a cure on their phones and a lot of people on this forum encourage this behavior. Couple that with the paranoid schizoid state of being involved in believing the entire world is controlled by ‘elites’ and you have no power over your own fate— a convenient psychic machination for not taking responsibility for your own soul. If everyone on this forum knew the secret to a meaningful, healthy life would they be on this forum searching for a cure endlessly or would they be out in the world, fulfilling their soul purpose, and spending time with the people they love and care for? The cure is within. Real generative energy is… GENERATIVE. It generates; procreatively and/or creatively. A generative state of being is not sharing / obsessing over the various ways the WEF is trying to murder you. To be generative, find out what makes you feel alive!!! And follow that spark!

I am glad to hear you found a way through. It’s comforting to read good news here. 🦋
Well the world is controlled by elites, but doesn't mean we shouldn't try to control what we can.
I agree with the OP , most supplements not needed and it si a big money money making industry.
Some supplements/meds can very helpful at certain times.
I love my OJ :)

Santosh

So I met someone on this forumn. We connected. And became close with one another. Both of us discussing and trying to get to the bottom of our issues after years of being crippled with mental/physical issues. Both thriving for years prior. A combo of our own choices/ toxicity and some bad luck disabled each of us. Unable to leave our house,MCAS, losing weight rapidly, fatty liver, schizophrenic tendencies/ unable to feel joy.

Things got really ugly once we started using a myriad of “pro metabolic” supplements and drinking absurd amounts of orange juice and sugar etc. Our entire existence was consumed by supplements thinking that would heal us. We were each helped dozens of different times for a whopping 2 days at a time from all diff supplements and protocols touted to cure all lol. Always back to square one.

To get the point what we came to realize is the low blood sugar from supplements was the true pit fall. Constantly lowered blood sugar from supplementation. Vicious cycle. No matter the dose. Every supplement when in this fragile state seems to just disrupt homeostasis even further. And while the body was probably always fighting to return to homeostasis, we kept intervening and worsening our health. Every supplement would work at times and not others. No way of gauging what was actually hurting or helping. when the nervous system is so beat, nothing synthetic or isolated, is able to be of use. Even if you are deficient, the body doesn’t know how to process and utilize synthetic supplements when under severe stress.

The body perceives EVERYTHING foreign as a threat. The combo of allergic reactions/histamine issues/ and mostly
LOWERED BLOOD SUGAR did a number on us. You can not use metabolic boosting supplements and drink a quart of freaking orange juice when you have no base. You have to build The base. The base isn’t built w loads of sugar, or supplements. You add those on to a preexisting base. It sets you up for a nice ride on the blood sugar rollercoaster if you’ve got
No base. On top of that the manic behavior from being consumed from freaking pills and potions is another story. Both of us had to give our supplements to our partners to hide. Zero restraint. Embarrassing.

Moral of the story we are absolutely astonished by the progress made in only 3 weeks of dropping supplements cold turkey. Mood stabilized greatly, weight went up, bowels became PERFECT. Eating dense food each meal. Meat, potatoes, rice , eggs, cheese. Little bit of milk and Cheese and seasonal fruit. Not milk and OJ and all day. Been there done that.

We know this isn’t a new idea to not use supps , by some on here, but clearly many are still caught in this loop. To each their own. If supplements help you. Great.. but I simply don’t think you’re going to heal if you’re really messed up by drinking orange juice and sugar all day while snorting methylene blue and aspirin all night with a side of niacimide and some pregneleone. It only further worsened and added chaos to an already chaotic system.

I Just want to reiterate if you’ve been sick for years trying Every damn supplement that was Supposed to cure you overnight… that You have nothing to lose by stopping everything on a dime, and seeing how 3 weeks of that makes you feel.

Curious.. what is causing the low blood sugar issues from supplements when youre ****88 up. It so apparent and some how we just didn’t stop even after years of basically knowing the supplements were tanking blood sugar. Maybe some people don’t get it that ? But boy it’s so apparent after stopping for weeks. I no longer have this feeling of running on “dirty energy”. I just feel so so so much more grounded and stable with ZERO supplements. Maybe it’s person specific, but I just never felt good on any supplement ever , no matter the dose. Even if I needed thst nurtient, when it came in supplement form it just made me feel tweaked out, snd artificially jacked up my craving for sugar.

Hi Tommy, have you ever used Minoxidil or Propecia in the past ?

Santosh

Curious.. what is causing the low blood sugar issues from supplements when youre ****88 up. It so apparent and some how we just didn’t stop even after years of basically knowing the supplements were tanking blood sugar. Maybe some people don’t get it that ? But boy it’s so apparent after stopping for weeks. I no longer have this feeling of running on “dirty energy”. I just feel so so so much more grounded and stable with ZERO supplements. Maybe it’s person specific, but I just never felt good on any supplement ever , no matter the dose. Even if I needed thst nurtient, when it came in supplement form it just made me feel tweaked out, snd artificially jacked up my craving for sugar.

If you make your orange juice with fresh oranges instead of buying pasteurized juice I guarantee :

1) you won't drink as much
2) you will feel better

Also, the only artificial supplement worth taking is DHEA, nothing else.

The only natural supplement worth taking is 2oz of liver every day.

Birdie

Just to say that Ray said the oranges are moldy, so he was switching to grape juice. I tried it but didn't like and back to oj for us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals