Throw away your orange juice and supplements and see what happens.

VitoScaletta

meaningful, healthy life
fulfilling their soul purpose
spending time with the people they love and care for
The cure is within
It generates; procreatively and/or creatively. A generative state of being is not sharing / obsessing over the various ways the WEF is trying to murder you. To be generative, find out what makes you feel alive!!! And follow that spark!
I am glad to hear you found a way through. It’s comforting to read good news here. 🦋
no one beside you understands the meaning and logic behind what you wrote in stuff like this, probably not even you fully understand it. i dislike this type of commentary as it is vague to such a degree that its not really understandable.

sorry for picking on your reply apart lately this type of conversing just makes me irritated even though i do it aswell even on this reply i think :banghead:

OP
T

tommyg130

People spend their whole lives looking for a cure on their phones and a lot of people on this forum encourage this behavior. Couple that with the paranoid schizoid state of being involved in believing the entire world is controlled by ‘elites’ and you have no power over your own fate— a convenient psychic machination for not taking responsibility for your own soul. If everyone on this forum knew the secret to a meaningful, healthy life would they be on this forum searching for a cure endlessly or would they be out in the world, fulfilling their soul purpose, and spending time with the people they love and care for? The cure is within. Real generative energy is… GENERATIVE. It generates; procreatively and/or creatively. A generative state of being is not sharing / obsessing over the various ways the WEF is trying to murder you. To be generative, find out what makes you feel alive!!! And follow that spark!

I am glad to hear you found a way through. It’s comforting to read good news here. 🦋
🙏🏻🙏🏻

OP
T

tommyg130

no one beside you understands the meaning and logic behind what you wrote in stuff like this, probably not even you fully understand it. i dislike this type of commentary as it is vague to such a degree that its not really understandable.

sorry for picking on your reply apart lately this type of conversing just makes me irritated even though i do it aswell even on this reply i think :banghead:
It resonated with me

vrd2107

no one beside you understands the meaning and logic behind what you wrote, probably not even you. i dislike this type of commentary as it is vague to such a degree that its not understandable.

You feel irritated reading my reply. I guess my questions to you are: Are you enjoying your life? Do you feel enlivened by what you spend your time doing? Do you feel you healthy and generative?

VitoScaletta

You feel irritated reading my reply. I guess my questions to you are: Are you enjoying your life? Do you feel enlivened by what you spend your time doing? Do you feel you healthy and generative?
I'm not enjoying my life. sorry, but two other questions I can't understand. Probably because my soul is not regenerative enough :droid:

aniciete

As I recall your serum retinol and copper are both very high while iron is low. Sounds to me like you have a sluggish liver and poor bile flow. Any supplement would obviously continue to burden your liver, especially cod liver oil which Ive seen you mention before.

OP
T

tommyg130

As I recall your serum retinol and copper are both very high while iron is low. Sounds to me like you have a sluggish liver and poor bile flow. Any supplement would obviously continue to burden your liver, especially cod liver oil which Ive seen you mention before.
Both somewhat normalized , but iron is still low! I think the retinol went up from excessive E pushing it out of the liver. I’m a bit A toxic. Do you think those values indicate iron deficiency? Or a copper issue more so

OP
T

tommyg130

it makes your gut lining extremely sensitive; some infected people get an adrenergic reaction even from drinking water
Funny you say that I stopped drinking water really. I try to hydrate from foods. Liquids are much much much worse. I drink mayb 16oz a day max. And it needs to be warm. 100% warm. Cold and room temp is too much on my gut.

I need to look into hpylori. What usually causes it and what’s typically front line treatment?

grapes

I need to look into hpylori. What usually causes it and what’s typically front line treatment?
It's a stomach infection that you get as a young child. Main manifestation are heartburn/acid reflux, stomach pain. Current treatment is antibiotics association with bismuth salt and antacids.

OP
T

tommyg130

I hear you, I’ve realized too support my liver I don’t give it more “liver friendly” supps that are just one more thing for my liver. I support my liver by getting the **** out of it’s way and let it do its thing.

Chad_Catholic

Funny you say that I stopped drinking water really. I try to hydrate from foods. Liquids are much much much worse. I drink mayb 16oz a day max. And it needs to be warm. 100% warm. Cold and room temp is too much on my gut.

Not exactly sure what causes it, but from what I know it's a very common bacteria--50% of the world's population has it--and it is transmitted through saliva. It feeds off of cortisol. I spoke with Danny Roddy about it, and he suspects that all the keto and fasting I was doing caused it. The standard treatment is 500mg amoxicillin, 500mg Clarithromycin. and Famotidine, but like with all antibiotics, I would start with a few smaller doses and then work my way up.

OP
T

tommyg130

Not exactly sure what causes it, but from what I know it's a very common bacteria--50% of the world's population has it--and it is transmitted through saliva. It feeds off of cortisol. I spoke with Danny Roddy about it, and he suspects that all the keto and fasting I was doing caused it. The standard treatment is 500mg amoxicillin, 500mg Clarithromycin. and Famotidine, but like with all antibiotics, I would start with a few smaller doses and then work my way up.
You fixed yourself
Up with that stack? I just want to try to regulate my cortisol first and see what resolves.

Makrosky

Oh. I understand him very well. It is all but vague. I actually find people cherrypicking phrases from papers and mixing them like q cocktail to prove preconcibed ideas way more pointless.

He meant: FIND TRULY *MEANINGFUL* THINGS TO DO. Then the rest is absolutely not necessary. Spoiler: There is no fixed recipe although there are some hints.