Throw away your orange juice and supplements and see what happens.

Mr Joe

I absolutly disagree with this thread. It can even cause confusion to people trying to cure using supplements and high orange juice / milk diet. Fixing health using "only food", even the best food on earth is not possible alone for many people (especially those coming in this forum). You're never gonna heal a severe hypo person without using thyroid, you will need sup, sometimes if you gut is full of endotoxin, switching to good diet won't change anything, you will need sup (charcoal, sometimes antibiotics), if your serotonin is high and suffer from anxiety switching diet is not enough. Same idea with deficiencies like vitamin D : Some people can stay all days with the sun and still have low vitamin D and need sup. Same for magnesium. If your thyroid is missing up then some supplements are a need to give anything your body needs in order to recover. If taking orange juice and milk all day is causing you troubles it mean there is something in the orange or milk that is not correct or that you are focusing too much on diet (think less), and/or you have just something missing (for example not enough vitamin D or K2 to make the milk smooth). If you have been hypo for too long geting right away 2L milk daily will definitly not work, first you have to make you body able to deal with this (restore enzyme with thyroid for ex).
Now I don't say that someone should jump on sup and go crazy about them, I just say that in many cases supps are a need. And if drinking 1 or 2 L orange and 1 or 2 L milk is a problem for someone then something is wrong with the product or the body.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBkO2cqXYg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals