Reviews On NDT (Brand: Allergy Research Group)

Lollipop2

Used to be a good brand and clean then they were bought and their excipients changed and are terrible. See the ingredients for the thyroid:

21D4BC4C-F4CA-447C-A096-537E4EB95474.jpeg

Razvan

Very good brand i used it a long time. Felt stronger than tyromix at some point.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Very good brand i used it a long time. Felt stronger than tyromix at some point.
How many grains did you take from it per day?
Do you have an estimated amount of T4/T3 per 1 grain in comparison to tyromix?

Last edited:

David G

Been taking 20-40mg/day for a few months and notice better digestion and slightly increased energy. Haven't tried any other thyroid supp before so can't really compare. My T #s have been in the somewhat lower part of normal ranges, with various typical hypo symptoms. Labs went from (T3, T4, TSH) 2.8, 1.13, 3.6 couple years ago to 2.7, 1.03, 2.22 about a month ago, so a significant improvement in TSH at least.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Been taking 20-40mg/day for a few months and notice better digestion and slightly increased energy. Haven't tried any other thyroid supp before so can't really compare. My T #s have been in the somewhat lower part of normal ranges, with various typical hypo symptoms. Labs went from (T3, T4, TSH) 2.8, 1.13, 3.6 couple years ago to 2.7, 1.03, 2.22 about a month ago, so a significant improvement in TSH at least.
Thanks for sharing!

cremes

I'm only now starting to look into thyroid issues for myself. This leads me to a simple question. Doesn't NDT (and these other forms of thyroid) all require a prescription? Do you all have Peatarian doctors who are like, "hell yeah, let's sign you up!"

My TSH just came back at 1.95 and my doctor says my thyroid is fine. 96-97F daytime temps, cold hands & feet, weight gain, etc tell a potentially different story though. Sigh...

FitnessMike

maybe this specification was something they had to bring hormone level to? idk honestly how 2/3 of grain could have such low levels, whereas porcine have 39mg t4 and 9t3. No one on the forum seems to know whether they have proves they use to standardize hormone levels in glandular.

Idk honestly, I'm taking 2x 90mg of glandular and will test tomorrow after a month on it, still feel hypo and i think my blood levels will be still too low.

I will be testing forefront 130mg caps of bovine glandular from tomorrow straight after I do my blood home kit.

Maybe im one of them trolls that will need 10 GRAINS.

FitnessMike

Or porcine tissue have more hormones and more stable quantities than bovine

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Yes glandular products are very variable.

Where are you from?
I’d switch to synthetic thyroid

FitnessMike

UK.

I actually think my symptoms got worse switching from porcine glandular to bovine, even though i take more mg than past months…

Well i got these strong forefront 130mg bovine, ill try 2x130mg from tomorrow.

Is the one you use affordable? Where are you getting your synthetic from?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals