Thyro-Active NDT - Any Experiences Or Recommendations?

jaywills

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any experiences or opinions on the Thyro Active NDT product by Regenerative Nutrition

Heres the breakdown by product
Porcine: T3 2.55-4.25 mcg/grain (per 65 mg), T4 28.5-41.5 mcg/grain (per 65 mg)
Bovine: T3 3.90-5.42 mcg/grain (per 65 mg), T4 42.31-51.15 mcg/grain (per 65 mg)

I'm looking for a good NDT product here in the UK. The standard prescription here is just T4 alone so to get some T3 this seems like the viable option.

Alternatively, do you have any other recommendations for NDT?

Thanks.

papaya

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has any experiences or opinions on the Thyro Active NDT product by Regenerative Nutrition

Heres the breakdown by product
Porcine: T3 2.55-4.25 mcg/grain (per 65 mg), T4 28.5-41.5 mcg/grain (per 65 mg)
Bovine: T3 3.90-5.42 mcg/grain (per 65 mg), T4 42.31-51.15 mcg/grain (per 65 mg)

I'm looking for a good NDT product here in the UK. The standard prescription here is just T4 alone so to get some T3 this seems like the viable option.

Alternatively, do you have any other recommendations for NDT?

Thanks.
wow, i've never heard of it but if it's a trustworthy company & it actually contains what it says it does it looks great.

Dobbler

Atleast the amount of T3 and T4 are listed (if they are truthful), but if its NDT, the T3/T4 ratio is weird, 1:10 is iffy, though its still better than just pure T4. Also the amount per capsule , there is huge variance.

I think Haidut has one of the most credible and liked NDT product with great ratio, but its much more expensive if you compare the amount of hormones and servings.

Here is Haiduts product TyroMax - Liquid Thyroid (NDT), 3X, USP

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention. I have been looking for different sources as it is hard to find the best rated/most potent products (e.g., Cynoplus, Nature Throid). I don't know much about thyroid supplementation, but that T3/T4 ratio does seem weird.

I ordered this one: Natural Desiccated Thyroid but I haven't really used it. I tried 2 capsules over 2 days and felt a positive effect, so I think something is definitely there, but the amount of T3/T4 is not present on the product page, so maybe you'd have to ask the business owner. I decided to stop until I tested cholesterol/TSH.

I also came across this one called Thyrovanz: https://thyrovanz.com/faq/
I messaged one forum member who had a good experience with it.
On this Instagram page, the admin mentions a strength/size comparison to Armour: Thyrovanz on Instagram: “If you're changing brands or shifting your NDT dose, 100mg of Thyrovanz™ is ideal for people who are on a low dose of Natural Desiccated…”
However on their homepage, there is no T3/T4 amount listed. I think that's due to the law since they are marketing themselves as a supplement, and not medication like Nature Throid.
It also has silica as an ingredient, in case someone is sensitive to that.

Another one is Thyro-Gold: Natural Thyroid Solutions, LLC | Natural Thyroid Solutions, LLC
I read some positive comments about it.
However, it contains forskolin, which some forum members here have said may be something to consider: Thyro-Gold Or Nutri-Meds

But it seems the best NDT are all prescription only. I can only find Cynoplus available through FdN, and that I heard had trouble getting into my country.

However, since you are in the UK, you may be able to order something from here: https://internationalpharmacy. com/ This is a safe site to mention because it is linked to on the official Nature-Throid website: Nature-Throid and WP Thyroid Availability | Find A Pharmacy

TeaRex14

Personally, the best bang for your buck in my opinion is nutri-meds. It's watered down, but it works if you take the right amount. Thryoid-S is much better but it's much more expensive too. Thyro-Gold was weird for me, I would take it and get all the noticeable signs of an increased metabolism but my body temperature was completely unaffected by it. Alternatively I would recommend just not doing thyroid. I'm no longer on thyroid myself, I find that a combination of caffeine (i.e strong coffee), red light, aspirin, and the b-vitamins really keep my metabolic rate provided I keep getting good nutrition from my diet.

Gabriel Dell

Personally, the best bang for your buck in my opinion is nutri-meds. It's watered down, but it works if you take the right amount. Thryoid-S is much better but it's much more expensive too. Thyro-Gold was weird for me, I would take it and get all the noticeable signs of an increased metabolism but my body temperature was completely unaffected by it. Alternatively I would recommend just not doing thyroid. I'm no longer on thyroid myself, I find that a combination of caffeine (i.e strong coffee), red light, aspirin, and the b-vitamins really keep my metabolic rate provided I keep getting good nutrition from my diet.
How much nutri meds Thyroid are you taking. Im takin it and it seems pretty week

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals