Ancestral suppplements Beef Thyroid

pippocui

Hello everybody.

Anyone know this brand? On the web everyone talks about it well. I would be interested in trying their NDT, is it worth it?

The dosage of 1 pill is equivalent to: Grass Fed Thyroid (Bovine) 30MG, in terms of t3 and t4 what is that?

They recommend a maximum dosage of 8 pills, ie 240MG, how much would that be in terms of t3 and t4?

Thank you all!

Gungnir

I used to take six capsules at night before bed and I would feel really hot and I could feel my blood moving through my body. I've since started two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon. As for the exact dosages, no one really knows. I asked the owner about it and he said they have never done any lab tests on it. That is not to say that it does not contain t3/t4 or the globulin, just that the exact amount is unknown. I recommend finding your max dosage you can tolerate then bump it down from that amount.

OP
P

pippocui

Prendevo sei capsule la sera prima di andare a letto e mi sentivo molto caldo e potevo sentire il mio sangue muoversi attraverso il mio corpo. Da allora ho iniziato a prendere due capsule al mattino e due al pomeriggio. Per quanto riguarda i dosaggi esatti, nessuno lo sa davvero. Ho chiesto informazioni al proprietario e lui ha detto che non hanno mai fatto alcun test di laboratorio su di esso. Questo non vuol dire che non contenga t3 / t4 o la globulina, solo che la quantità esatta è sconosciuta. Ti consiglio di trovare il tuo dosaggio massimo che puoi tollerare e poi di ridurlo da quella quantità.
Thank you bro.

Dr. B

I used to take six capsules at night before bed and I would feel really hot and I could feel my blood moving through my body. I've since started two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon. As for the exact dosages, no one really knows. I asked the owner about it and he said they have never done any lab tests on it. That is not to say that it does not contain t3/t4 or the globulin, just that the exact amount is unknown. I recommend finding your max dosage you can tolerate then bump it down from that amount.
Hello everybody.

Anyone know this brand? On the web everyone talks about it well. I would be interested in trying their NDT, is it worth it?

The dosage of 1 pill is equivalent to: Grass Fed Thyroid (Bovine) 30MG, in terms of t3 and t4 what is that?

They recommend a maximum dosage of 8 pills, ie 240MG, how much would that be in terms of t3 and t4?

Thank you all!
it has t3, t4, t2, t1, parathyroid calcitonin its fully inclusive. effects wont be as noticeable as t3 but also safer... its a whole food product, no fats nothing removed. might be better than cooking it, definitely better than microwaving boiling but possibly better than other cooking too

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals