Isn't NDT Supposed To Taste Sweet?

Ron J

So my NDT arrived and I immediately took some out of the capsule, and it did not taste sweet like Thyroid(that's what I've read from others). Did I get ripped off?
Edit: *Thiroyd
And the brand is Allergy Research Group

Last edited:

Marg

Hi. Do you mean NutriMeds NDT. If so, I never noticed a sweet taste, it was mildly bitter with an iodine aroma.

OP
R

Ron J

Hi. Do you mean NutriMeds NDT. If so, I never noticed a sweet taste, it was mildly bitter with an iodine aroma.
I edited it and added the brand. Yes, mine is a bit bitter as well.

Marg

I'm just curious Ron, with your brand do you get that iodine aroma- its kind of strong with NutriMeds.

Please tell your results after a while as to what you think of that brand. I would be interested. Thanx.

OP
R

Ron J

I'm just curious Ron, with your brand do you get that iodine aroma- its kind of strong with NutriMeds.

Please tell your results after a while as to what you think of that brand. I would be interested. Thanx.
The smell is a bit grassy and what I'd imagine how concentrated beef would smell. I'll post updates in this thread.
Edit: It reminds me of alfalfa pills.

tankasnowgod

So my NDT arrived and I immediately took some out of the capsule, and it did not taste sweet like Thyroid(that's what I've read from others). Did I get ripped off?
Edit: *Thiroyd
And the brand is Allergy Research Group

I think some pills taste sweet cause of added sugar (or other fillers). Thiroyd tastes a bit sweet, TR Man really sweet (cause it has a candy like shell), but others I've used (Cynoplus, Westroid, Nutrimeds, Thyroid-S) weren't sweet at all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals