2018 Thyroid Sources

G Forrest

So...any update on where to get Cynoplus?

Did I read somewhere about a problem with Grosman?

I’ve tried all the doctors in my area on Mary Shomom’s site and their all either out of network, which means out of pocket, or no longer listed.

I keep reading about bad experiences with the online Mexican drug store sources.

Anyone have any luck in the last few months?

jitsmonkey

So...any update on where to get Cynoplus?

Did I read somewhere about a problem with Grosman?

I’ve tried all the doctors in my area on Mary Shomom’s site and their all either out of network, which means out of pocket, or no longer listed.

I keep reading about bad experiences with the online Mexican drug store sources.

Anyone have any luck in the last few months?

I haven't bought any in a few months but I've had at least a dozen excellent experiences with various Mexican pharmacies. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

G Forrest

I haven't bought any in a few months but I've had at least a dozen excellent experiences with various Mexican pharmacies. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Any one in particular? I recall My Mexi Drugstore seemed to have a high markup on price. Farmaciasdelnino stopped carrying cynoplus earlier this year - maybe they restocked?

Wilfrid

MERCK:
- Novothyral (20µg de T3 + 100µg de T4)
- Novothyral75 (15µg de T3 + 75µg de T4)
- Novothyral50 (10µg de T3 + 50µg de T4)

GLAXOSMITHKLINE :
- Levotrin (10µg de T3 + 90µg de T4)

PARKE-DAVIS :
- Eutroid 1 (15µg de T3 + 60µg de T4)
- Eutroid 2 (30µg de T3 + 120µg de T4)

BERLIN CHEMIE/MENARINI GROUP :
- Thyreotom (10µg de T3 + 40µg de T4)

SANOFI AVENTIS :
- Prothyrid (10µg de T3 + 100µg de T4)

A.IBRAHIM :
- Bitiron (12,5µg de T3 + 50µg de T4)

SANDOZ :
- Combithyrex mite ( 12,5µg de T3 + 50µg de T4)
- Combithyrex forte ( 25µg de T3 + 100µg de T4)

UNI-PHARMA :
- Dithyron (12,5µg de T3 + 50µg de T4)

ENILA :
- Tyroplus 1 (15µg de T3 + 60 µg de T4)
- Tyroplus 3 (45µg de T3 + 180 µg de T4)

FOREST PHARMACEUTICALS :
- Thyrolar 1/4 (3,1µg de T3 + 12,5µg de T4)
- Thyrolar 1/2 (6,25µg de T3 + 255µg de T4)
- Thyrolar 1 (12,5µg de T3 + 50µg de T4)
- Thyrolar 2 (25µg de T3 + 100µg de T4)
- Thyrolar 3 (37,5µg de T3 + 150µg de T4)

IBSA :
- Tiroide 125 (21,4µg de T3 + 74µg de T4)
- Tiroide 33 (5,69µg de T3 + 19,54µg de T4)

GROSSMAN :
- Cynoplus (30µg de T3 + 120µg de T4) .

Thanks to: 'Vivre sans thyroïde' - Forum de discussion

In Greece, thyroid products are available OTC. And a product like Dithyron can be purchased online from: T3supply.co.uk | Buy T3, liothyronine sodium, Cytomel and other thyroid medications

Last edited:

Wilfrid

It seems that thyroid products from IBSA pharm are also now available ( with prescription ) through the website anti-aging system in UK.
An on online retailer that Ray mentioned in one of his email correspondance.

TeaRex14

Several products out there, I see a lot of people recommending cynoplus but I'm pretty sure that's prescription. I mean, I haven't found a site to order any from yet lets put it that way. Please do share of anyone knows if a place.

NutriMeds - Best bang for your buck in my opinion. I haven't tried all available products yet, but this will raise metabolism and temps if enough is taken. Simple ingredient list too, for the price you got a deal. If you've never done thyroid before this would probably be a good starting product.

Thyroid-S - If you're willing to dish out more money, this product is the cream of the crop out of all the non-prescription products I've tried. Half grain of this and I'm in the sweet spot already. Tried as much as 2.5 grains once while I was still figuring out my dosage, became overstimulated. Note, I've seen some people complain about the ingredients in this product, so maybe a downside in that regard. But if you're using a small amount it shouldn't matter.

Thyro-Gold - A little stronger then NutriMeds in my opinion, but they do add some perplexing ingredients to the product when in reality it would probably be much better without those ingredients. I had fair results on it, but I like Thyroid-S better. Kind of expensive considering Thyroid-S does much better for around the same price. Trade off I guess, Thyroid-S adds a bunch of fillers and additives to their product, and Thyro-Gold adds some wacky herbs (like forskolin) which will have unpredictable effects.

Ancestral Supplements - Haven't tried it yet, but I'm tempted to. They add a little desiccated liver to their product, which might actually be helpful due to the retinol (vitamin A) content. Thyroid hormone needs vitamin A to function properly, and I don't mean beta carotene. Kind of cheaper actually, given the last two I mentioned are more. Ingredients list is not only good but above par in my opinion.

TyroMax - Haven't tried it yet, but has gotten great reviews. From what I've gathered so far this product has a really high absorption rate. Typically NDT has to be digested, there's no "free hormones" in a NDT product typically speaking. The hormones are bound to a protein and upon digestion the hormones enter your bloodstream. It's only logical to assume you might lose some of it along the way in the digestive tract. Not with this product so much. It's transdermally applied, promoting maximum absorption. About the same price as Thyro-Gold, little cheaper actually. Ingredient list seems short and sweet, which is good. Just tocopherols actually, which is vitamin E.

Tbone107

Is there an updated source of choice right now that has stock?

Any reccomended NDT sources?

Elephanto

@TeaRex14 Thanks for the list, just at the right moment for me to see as I was thinking about trying a thyroid supp for the first time earlier this day. It came from a thought about a girl that looks really nice, and she mentioned being hypothyroid but she looks more energetic and attractive than most people, probably in part because she takes thyroid medication. I'd say she was simply lucky to be diagnosed and that most people are pretty much hypothyroid. She has a very attractive body too, no signs of cortisol-induced fat deposits or hormonal disturbances.

artist

How do you guys feel about the overall longterm viability of sourcing thyroid outside the medical system? I couldn't even find a doctor to prescribe me thyroid meds with a tsh of 3.5 despite having virtually every possible symptom of hypothyroidism (most notably being extremely cold even in very hot weather). Thyroid meds definitely help me but I think they would help me more if I weren't skittish about taking as high a dosage as I likely actually need.

I’m fine with it. It’s safe and very helpful. Screw doctors. Broda Barnes was a maverick. Today he’d have no license. You have to pursue this yourself.

Cgj1

I'm trying to find a new list of T3 sources.

In my country, customs are very strict, and my cynomel keeps getting seized from Mexico.

Any sources from US, Europe? Or , any reliable research chemicals, besides idealabs?

Dave Clark

Several products out there, I see a lot of people recommending cynoplus but I'm pretty sure that's prescription. I mean, I haven't found a site to order any from yet lets put it that way. Please do share of anyone knows if a place.

NutriMeds - Best bang for your buck in my opinion. I haven't tried all available products yet, but this will raise metabolism and temps if enough is taken. Simple ingredient list too, for the price you got a deal. If you've never done thyroid before this would probably be a good starting product.

Thyroid-S - If you're willing to dish out more money, this product is the cream of the crop out of all the non-prescription products I've tried. Half grain of this and I'm in the sweet spot already. Tried as much as 2.5 grains once while I was still figuring out my dosage, became overstimulated. Note, I've seen some people complain about the ingredients in this product, so maybe a downside in that regard. But if you're using a small amount it shouldn't matter.

Thyro-Gold - A little stronger then NutriMeds in my opinion, but they do add some perplexing ingredients to the product when in reality it would probably be much better without those ingredients. I had fair results on it, but I like Thyroid-S better. Kind of expensive considering Thyroid-S does much better for around the same price. Trade off I guess, Thyroid-S adds a bunch of fillers and additives to their product, and Thyro-Gold adds some wacky herbs (like forskolin) which will have unpredictable effects.

Ancestral Supplements - Haven't tried it yet, but I'm tempted to. They add a little desiccated liver to their product, which might actually be helpful due to the retinol (vitamin A) content. Thyroid hormone needs vitamin A to function properly, and I don't mean beta carotene. Kind of cheaper actually, given the last two I mentioned are more. Ingredients list is not only good but above par in my opinion.

TyroMax - Haven't tried it yet, but has gotten great reviews. From what I've gathered so far this product has a really high absorption rate. Typically NDT has to be digested, there's no "free hormones" in a NDT product typically speaking. The hormones are bound to a protein and upon digestion the hormones enter your bloodstream. It's only logical to assume you might lose some of it along the way in the digestive tract. Not with this product so much. It's transdermally applied, promoting maximum absorption. About the same price as Thyro-Gold, little cheaper actually. Ingredient list seems short and sweet, which is good. Just tocopherols actually, which is vitamin E.
Isn't the Ancestral Supplements thyroid just a desiccated thyroid powder, not an extract? Not that it is bad, but wondering if the dosage would have to be higher since it is not an extract. I use their liver supplement, a very good company, Brian is extremely helpful if you communicate with him.

J

jb116

The NutriMeds seems like a good deal but the ingredients concern me. L-Leucine, L-Lysine, Silica. Really the silica (if its the glass kind) concerns me. The other 2 however I don't necessarily want either.

Isn't the Ancestral Supplements thyroid just a desiccated thyroid powder, not an extract? Not that it is bad, but wondering if the dosage would have to be higher since it is not an extract. I use their liver supplement, a very good company, Brian is extremely helpful if you communicate with him.

yes it is dessicated thyroid. That is what people have used in the past century or so.

TeaRex14

ecstatichamster told you right, it's NDT, the real stuff. Stay away from the products that say "thyroxin free" on it, they've had the hormones stripped and are essentially useless. Which is probably why they're dirt cheap.

TeaRex14

The NutriMeds seems like a good deal but the ingredients concern me. L-Leucine, L-Lysine, Silica. Really the silica (if its the glass kind) concerns me. The other 2 however I don't necessarily want either.
Yeah the amino acids don't really concern me much, especially the lysine, but the silica is a less desirable product. I guess they dilute the thyroid to make it cheaper, idk. Currently I'm experimenting with Tyromix, which is synthetic not NDT. I've found it surprisingly effective, very pure with no harmful additives either.

Dave Clark

ecstatichamster told you right, it's NDT, the real stuff. Stay away from the products that say "thyroxin free" on it, they've had the hormones stripped and are essentially useless. Which is probably why they're dirt cheap.
Yeah, I knew it was NDT, but since it is not an extract, I was wondering if that affected the dosage rate if someone was going to compare it to an extract. I agree that it is probably the closest to the real thing, like eating thyroid glands the way our ancestors would do. Haven't tried it yet, currently doing Tyromix, but I want to give it a go sometime to see how it is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals