1:1 Ratio For T3:T4

SQu

Slight arrhythmia slowly developed, a better bedtime snack eg cocoa butter in hot cocoa helps but it's only been a day

Update: adding cocoa butter has raised metabolism further judging by energy levels, and this I think is more likely to be the cause of the arrhythmia, which I'm now balancing with coconut water for the minerals, successfully.

Thanks for sharing. That's very close to the 1:1 ratio, and a woman in her 50s fits Dr. Peat's description of one who may need a very high T3:T4 ratio due to poor liver conversion of the T4.

Yes, and that's AFTER liver conversion appears to have improved, judging from being able to raise t4 dosage. Ratio was even higher before. At times closer to 1:4 t4:t3. I was very confused by this, but as it seemed to work I stopped worrying and just went with it.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I've been using 15-20 mcg T3 for a few weeks with 10-20 mcg during this time (increased by 5 mcg each week) with no noticeable negative cardiac effects (palpitations etc.)

I've been using cyproheptadine, caffeine, aspirin, B-vitamins etc.; all have helped to lower a high pulse (assumed to be caused by the body's acclimatization to T4.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals