No Reliable T3 Products Is A Huge Problem For Some

ilovethesea

answersfound said:
Lol what are you talking about man. Stop spreading misinformation. Everyone can take desiccated thyroid. Everyone. People make it so complicated around here, taking only t3. Start with half a grain Or even a quarter of Armour thyroid if you can get it. And work your way up. Otherwise get nutrimeds or nutripak ornamerican biologics. Stop worrying about what ray takes and just use common sense. Take thyroid the way nature gave it to us. Recovering with t3 was written by some quack named Paul Robinson with some weird circadian garbage method. The thyroid madness people create more madness with their ridiculous website. Read broad Barnes book from the 1970's and eat the right foods and that's all you need to do.

I believe most of us here who prefer having more T3 have already gone the NDT route and it didn't work that well. If I could get results on NDT alone of course I would do that. Who would bother with T3 micro dosing if they could just pop a couple NDTs and feel the same?

I wrote Ray a couple years ago and asked about ratios and he said most people feel best between 4:1 and 2:1. So that was when I started experimenting because Erfa is actually 4.4:1 so too much... the time I felt the best was when I took 1:1 actually. I think people who are severely hypo and also women with our higher estrogen burden simply have trouble converting the T4 to T3. My nutritionist told me her female clients all get the best results by dosing T3 hourly throughout the day and then 1/2 or 1/4 of a Cynoplus at night.

Another issue is with doctors and the bloody TSH test that they use to control your Rx. I told my doctor I wanted to take more T3 and less T4 because T4 kept pushing my TSH to 0 and she thought I was hyper, even though I was far from that. It takes very little T4 to keep my TSH suppressed, but I need more T3 to actually resolve symptoms.

As for Paul Robinson and the STTM people I agree most of the advice is garbage (who would wake up in the night to take thyroid? And all that adrenals bull****) BUT at least they are raising awareness about the need for T3, and Paul in particular T3 only.

kiran

ilovethesea said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96102/ My nutritionist told me her female clients all get the best results by dosing T3 hourly throughout the day and then 1/2 or 1/4 of a Cynoplus at night.

This is awesome. I was dosing T3 hourly and T4 at night at one point, and its really effective. Allows you to reduce your T3 dosage dramatically. Im not even female.

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovethesea

kiran said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96130/
ilovethesea said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/96102/ My nutritionist told me her female clients all get the best results by dosing T3 hourly throughout the day and then 1/2 or 1/4 of a Cynoplus at night.

This is awesome. I was dosing T3 hourly and T4 at night at one point, and its really effective. Allows you to reduce your T3 dosage dramatically. Im not even female.

Yes! I feel like when the T3 is combined with the T4, my body doesn't process it the same way... it's like that T3 is just wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:

pboy

its a good thing your body can produce T3 and T4 so you don't have to depend on external sources

skcali

Some people can't convert T4 and some create more rT3, so they need T3 only. I'm one of those people after trying just T4,T4 with T3, NDT, NDT with T3, and finally just T3. I'm best on T3 only. So for the naysayers - we're all different, so please don't trash what works for us, and I won't trash what works for you. OK?

Cytomel is extremely expensive in the US - even with insurance. I have used the Mylan generic in the US with good success, but pharmacies say they don't always use the same manufacturer. So...it's a crap shoot on what you'll get. I just now started looking at alternate resources, and I'm skeptical on potency, plus I have issues with lactose and gluten in the fillers. So Tiromel is out, so is Uni-Pharma T3. I have never used Cynomel, and I see that there are issues getting it. Any other suggestions are welcome on alternatives and sources.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
answersfound said:
Lol what are you talking about man. Stop spreading misinformation. Everyone can take desiccated thyroid. Everyone. People make it so complicated around here, taking only t3.
Because something works for you doesn't mean its going to work for someone else. It could possibly even stop working for you at a later time. :2cents

myofibril

Please forgive me if not allowed. I PM'd admin last week and didn't hear back.

I have over 100 boxes of Tiromel, with expirations well into 2016. I won't mention price in case not allowed. I am located in the USA so turn around is very fast (about one week maximum once funds are received). I offer bulk prices for over 6 or more boxes.

I realize I am a new member here so I understand if there is caution on your part. I am willing to do this...
- I will send FOUR people, ONE strip of tiromel (25mcg, 25 tabs), FREE via 1st class mail to verify me.

PM me. First come, first serve.

Thanks.

myofibril

My post got deleted, sorry Admin. Hopefully this will be ok... if you are looking for a reliable source of Tiromel, please PM and we can discuss from there :)

jitsmonkey

T3 Pro Other ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, CMS-Na, Calcium, Sterate, Silicon Precipitate, Gelatine capsule.

judi

The world’s most comprehensive antiaging store - Antiaging Systems

I bought "t3 pro" by profound products and it works pretty well, just a heads up

Hi Joocy_J

I was going to PM you but it won't let me because of your privacy settings.

I have some leftover T3 PRO form antiaging-systems - 170 tablets x 20mcg liothyronine (expiry May 2017) which I am looking to sell cheap. Are you still using it and would you be interested? If not, I will advertise it in the appropriate section.

Cheers.