Has anyone successfully lowered thyroid antibodies?

skittles

FitnessMike

How long have you been doing this?
Do your issues come back if you stop taking it?
i stopped ir for now, lowers cortisol too much

L

LauriePartridge

Might explain my blood sugar issues lately. Been supplementing selenium twice a day for a while. It does lower copper as well.
Right. I forgot about the relationship with copper. That's important to know.

stumpus

I seemed to zero out my thyroid antibody counts with LDN. Never had the issue again. May have been a coincidence. May have never really had a problem to start.

L

LauriePartridge

I seemed to zero out my thyroid antibody counts with LDN. Never had the issue again. May have been a coincidence. May have never really had a problem to start.
Interesting. I've heard LDN can be quite helpful. What was it like taking it and how long did you take it? Thanks!

P

Peatness

It's a shame LDN is prescription only, I've read such good things about it.

OP
R

rayban

Can you detail this? what doses, when do you took it etc etc. How many times you tested positive for antibodies?

FitnessMike

ok i confirmed now that my antibodies got way lower after introducing coffee which helped my body utilize hormones better.

So i strongly suspect that overly high levels will cause your body to attack your thyroid tissue and thus high antibodies.

Bart1

ok i confirmed now that my antibodies got way lower after introducing coffee which helped my body utilize hormones better.

So i strongly suspect that overly high levels will cause your body to attack your thyroid tissue and thus high antibodies.
I heard Peat said that caffein/coffee is antifibrotic so maybe that's also at play

FitnessMike

I heard Peat said that caffein/coffee is antifibrotic so maybe that's also at play
It's definitely from the fact that coffee helped my utilize thyroid hormones that were high due to high rt3, im sure cuz i investigated my old blood tests and my antibodies started creeping up when my thyroid blood levels started becoming very high.

OP
R

rayban

It's definitely from the fact that coffee helped my utilize thyroid hormones that were high due to high rt3, im sure cuz i investigated my old blood tests and my antibodies started creeping up when my thyroid blood levels started becoming very high.
Can you post your tests? also which coffee exactly? what coffee machine you use? I was considering buying one

However, what about the milk? It looks like my post nasal drip improved after removing milk, I no longer generate constant white muccus that I had to spit.

Also when is best to drink coffee? I wake up at 1 pm

FitnessMike

Can you post your tests? also which coffee exactly? what coffee machine you use? I was considering buying one

However, what about the milk? It looks like my post nasal drip improved after removing milk, I no longer generate constant white muccus that I had to spit.

Also when is best to drink coffee? I wake up at 1 pm
But if you dont have overly high levels of thyroid hormones i dont think we have raised antibodies for a same reason

FitnessMike

FitnessMike

75mcg eutirox before bed
my antibodies were from over medication and too high thyroid levels essentially, they dropped from coffee as it helped utilize high levels from the serum if you know what i mean

OP
R

rayban

my antibodies were from over medication and too high thyroid levels essentially, they dropped from coffee as it helped utilize high levels from the serum if you know what i mean
What dose where you taking?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals