Thyroid inflammation from milk?

rayban

I stopped milk for almost a year and I tried sheep milk because I read it digests better. I've tried cow without lactose in the past and now this sheep one which has lactose. First 4 days good but today im feeling my thyroid a bit inflammed and im wondering if it's the milk. This really sucks because I like the taste of milk.

I should have tested my thyroid antibodies during my long break of milk, now i'll be paranoid and will stop the milk without knowing for certain if it's causing a problem or not.

If milk caused elevated antibodies, for how long would they remain high? I want to do the experiment. Test antibodies with milk, wait X time and test again.

OP
R

rayban

Anyone knows what is the half life of the thyroid antibodies? I want to test before and after with bloodwork and see if its triggered by lactose or not.

OP
R

rayban

Milk has too much iod

Most modern milk has too much iodine.
Really. So what the f*ck do I eat? everything has some sort of con to it. I really like milk, it tastes great with some cookies, but apparently I have to ditch it too. Geez.

Also isn't iodine good for hashimotos? they give pregnant women iodine supplements I think (btw im a male)

Here milk is recommended:

You read a post where X is good, and another where it is bad. It just never ends.

Last edited:

ReSTART

have you tried drinking it heated or sugar or cocoa? i think they make it digest better.

why uht milk instead of fresh?-

OP
R

rayban

have you tried drinking it heated or sugar or cocoa? i think they make it digest better.

why uht milk instead of fresh?-
Yes I heat it and drink it warm. I don't want fresh because I don't want to raise chances of drinking some bacteria or nasty stuff on it.

Recently I’m hearing a buzz on FB stating that Ray said boiling milk with oysters makes Thyroid (medication) in a pinch. I wonder if this is accurate?

RealNeat

Recently I’m hearing a buzz on FB stating that Ray said boiling milk with oysters makes Thyroid (medication) in a pinch. I wonder if this is accurate?
That's sounds gross, many cultures don't consume non fermented dairy and seafood at the same time. In a pinch fish head soup, turnkey neck soup or chicken neck soup are likely better options.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals