IP6 Stopping Working

Lucas

IP6 stopping working

Hello.

I was using 1g of IP6 every day for the last 10 months to reduce my ferritin in the hope that high iron was the cause of my hypothyroidism symptoms.

I started whit ferritin at 313 ng/ml, then whit 5 months reduced it to 231, and now, in the last blood test, done on 08/15/2016, my ferritin is still at 230. I am very sad whit this, it looks now that I will need to do blood donation or phlebotomy (the problem is I faint when I give blood!!!).

My other blood results are: ( to note, I don’t take any medication)

TSH 5.09 uUI/ml Ref: 0,40 – 4,30 ABOVE RANGE

Free T4: 1,01 ng/dl Ref: 0,70 – 1,80 28,18% OF THE RANGE

Free T3: 0,34 ng/dl Ref: 0,20 – 0,40 70% OF THE RANGE

Fasting Glucose: 88 mg/dl Ref: 70-99 mg/dl

Anti-TPO: <39 UI/ml Ref: < 60 UI/ml YEAHH, NO HASHIMOTO!!

Anti-thyroglobulin: <30 UI/ml Ref: <60 UI/ml NO HASHIMOTO

Rheumatoid Factor: < 9,3 UI/ml Ref: < 14,0 UI/ml YEHAA, NO REUMATHISM !! MY LEG PAIN DON’T COME FROM THIS, ONE LEAST DISEASE!!

Fast Insulin: 7,7 Mu/L Ref: 3- 25 SO, WHIT THIS + FASTING GLUCOSE, NO DIABETES!!

Vit D3 : 77,9 ng/ml I TAKING 5000 IU OF D3, WHIL REDUCE TO 2000, NO NEED I MY OPINION TO HAVE D3 MORE THAN 50 NG/ML

Cholesterol : 264 mg/dl

HDL: 72 mg/dl

LDL: 158 mg/dl

Triglycerides : 62 mg/dl

So, I have high TSH, high cortisol, low free T4, good free T3 and high ferritin.

The curiosity is that my free T3 is at 70% of range, that is good, so indicating that I don’t have a conversion problem???

The question is: is my hypothyroidism caused by high iron or is high ferritin a consequence of the hypothyroidism? I remember a quote of Ray Peat saying that hypothyroid people have high ferritin due to inflammation, but my C-Reactive Protein and VHS are very low, I don’t have sight of inflation going on my body.

Just to ad is that my mother has hypothyroidism, and since I remember, I was a tired and fatigued child and teen. Maybe I had born whit it.

I will double the dose of IP6, will add too quercetin that chelates iron too and retest my ferritin in 6 weeks.

Thanks for any help.

natedawggh

IP6 stopping working

Hello.

I was using 1g of IP6 every day for the last 10 months to reduce my ferritin in the hope that high iron was the cause of my hypothyroidism symptoms.

I started whit ferritin at 313 ng/ml, then whit 5 months reduced it to 231, and now, in the last blood test, done on 08/15/2016, my ferritin is still at 230. I am very sad whit this, it looks now that I will need to do blood donation or phlebotomy (the problem is I faint when I give blood!!!).

My other blood results are: ( to note, I don’t take any medication)

TSH 5.09 uUI/ml Ref: 0,40 – 4,30 ABOVE RANGE

Free T4: 1,01 ng/dl Ref: 0,70 – 1,80 28,18% OF THE RANGE

Free T3: 0,34 ng/dl Ref: 0,20 – 0,40 70% OF THE RANGE

Fasting Glucose: 88 mg/dl Ref: 70-99 mg/dl

Anti-TPO: <39 UI/ml Ref: < 60 UI/ml YEAHH, NO HASHIMOTO!!

Anti-thyroglobulin: <30 UI/ml Ref: <60 UI/ml NO HASHIMOTO

Rheumatoid Factor: < 9,3 UI/ml Ref: < 14,0 UI/ml YEHAA, NO REUMATHISM !! MY LEG PAIN DON’T COME FROM THIS, ONE LEAST DISEASE!!

Fast Insulin: 7,7 Mu/L Ref: 3- 25 SO, WHIT THIS + FASTING GLUCOSE, NO DIABETES!!

Vit D3 : 77,9 ng/ml I TAKING 5000 IU OF D3, WHIL REDUCE TO 2000, NO NEED I MY OPINION TO HAVE D3 MORE THAN 50 NG/ML

Cholesterol : 264 mg/dl

HDL: 72 mg/dl

LDL: 158 mg/dl

Triglycerides : 62 mg/dl

So, I have high TSH, high cortisol, low free T4, good free T3 and high ferritin.

The curiosity is that my free T3 is at 70% of range, that is good, so indicating that I don’t have a conversion problem???

The question is: is my hypothyroidism caused by high iron or is high ferritin a consequence of the hypothyroidism? I remember a quote of Ray Peat saying that hypothyroid people have high ferritin due to inflammation, but my C-Reactive Protein and VHS are very low, I don’t have sight of inflation going on my body.

Just to ad is that my mother has hypothyroidism, and since I remember, I was a tired and fatigued child and teen. Maybe I had born whit it.

I will double the dose of IP6, will add too quercetin that chelates iron too and retest my ferritin in 6 weeks.

Thanks for any help.
Quercetin is very estrogenic. When I took it my body temperature plunged.
Take foods high in manganese.
It's All About Iron

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals