Adrenals / Thyroid & Mitochondrial Problems

Xisca

An easy test for this is to take 5-10 grams of Taurine. If you get obnoxious gas, you have a bad flora.
And this is when Atrantil helps!

Xisca

The root cause is disrupted aerobic metabolism.
So any attempt to "get out" of the acidosis without fixing the aerobic metabolism will backfire on you.
Is a root cause a cause with no other cause backward?
I tried to push with fruits and low fat, no way, lactic acid... I have MB Bs biotine...

Xisca

@Xisca
Have you tried Palmoil already?
lol I have tried to get it!

My nearest organic store is looking for it... Another store told me people did not want it anymore because of the deforestation... They do not know it is manipulated, so that it can be used as a fuel! Nobody would agree to sacrifice food for fuel, but if it is rejected as a food... lol and they think they will solve the deforestation with such a boycot? No, and we will have to destroy more soils with soya cultivations....

OP
P

peep

As for improvements I made over time:

8 Months ago I my urgency was really bad. Even at home. Worst at mornings ok at late evenings. Going out was possible but with coming back 2-3 times. After that (maybe bowel is empty) everything was ok. Until next meal.

4 Months ago ugency at home changed to almost 0. But going out it got worse. Like adrenaline rush added in. + more nervousness. Going out almost impossible.

4 weeks ago I tried caffeine tablets with food 3 times per day + b1. 3 days in it was like almost everything was gone. Digestion seemed kind of improved / faster. But after 2 Days the effects of caffeine disappeared. And did not help at really stressful moments at all. Thats when I thought of low Adrenals / I got catecholamines test back with everything way too low!+ low cortisol all day.

~1 week ago I started palmitic acid and some MB and I saw big improvements! Its like 80% better.

~2 days ago I tried b2 200mg splitted in 4. Got pretty much the same flatulence like with Methylene Blue (3mg).

Now im sticking with Palm oil + slowly introducing b2 ~50-100mg and maybe some b1 ~100mg or MB 1mg. (additional to b complex.)
It seems, overdoing with MB or B2 is changing my gut flora too fast? I heard MB would be bad for gut flora but B2 can be good ?

OP
P

peep

IMG_2722.PNG
IMG_2723.PNG
IMG_2724.PNG
IMG_2725.PNG

papaya

@opiath, would palm shortening(unsat fat removed) or just raw palm oil be better? would the shortening have a higher palmitic acid content or would the process destroy some of it?

papaya

i was all ready to drown myself in palm oil, while eating nutella.....then i googled palmitic acid & apparently it causes cancers & increases the spread of cancer??? i'm so confused.

marsaday

Have we some update on the effects of palm oil or nutella. There must be some progress, either positive or negative in the last 10 weeks.

My take on your OP is a cortisol issue. You are not making enough cortisol when you sleep. This is a classic low thyroid issue, but your thyroid labs look fine. Your TSH is raised indicating your body thinks it doesn't have enough thyroid. But your Ft4 and 3 are high in range. So the thyroid is high in the blood, but probably not in the cells because you don't have enough cortisol to drag the T3 into the cell.

I wonder what a small experiment with some T4 would be like. It would be best taken at bedtime as well as this is when we make thyroid and then make cortisol. The more thyroid made, the more cortisol we make.

What is your sleep quality and routine like. When do you go to sleep and wake up ?

Cortisol is high at bedtime so are you having issues sleeping ?

OP
P

peep

Not using palm oil or nutella anymore. It did work, but only short time and it was only a quick fix and not a final.
Im about to change my copper & histamine levels right now.
Seeing some results with carnosine and some other things.

Im more active on another forum but I will do a bigger post, when I solved my problems completely.

But if anyone has similar problems, pm me.

No im not going to do any experiments with T4. Sleep is good.

Antonello

@opiath very interesting point. I've used riboflavin in the past and I had the flautolence that you mentioned I also had a very strong detox night with lots of diarrhea and candida die off. I thought it was a bad recation and I stopped immidiately the B2 but reading to your post and the connection with the microbiome now it make sense and I want come back to B2 because I remember the detox was so strong but my stomach was completely flat and I lost all the water retention.
Which type of riboflavin are you using plain or the R5P?
Regards

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals