2018 Thyroid Sources

Luckytype

@Luckytype he only said that both products are unreliable quality wise..
I hope you're doing well on it though..
I was considering ordering it. Im very undecided on the synthetic vs ndt route as ive never used them before.

dreamcatcher

I only used thyroid-s for a short period which raised my temperature and pulse but as a side effect gave me water retention under my eyes.
I did try Tyromax from Haidut which worked really well. For synthetic, he has tyromix but that contains DMSO so you must decide yourself..
Farmaciasdelnino discontinued cynoplus which Ray Peat recommended me to take. Mymexicandrugstore sells it but it's more expensive.

Luckytype

I only used thyroid-s for a short period which raised my temperature and pulse but as a side effect gave me water retention under my eyes.
I did try Tyromax from Haidut which worked really well. For synthetic, he has tyromix but that contains DMSO so you must decide yourself..
Farmaciasdelnino discontinued cynoplus which Ray Peat recommended me to take. Mymexicandrugstore sells it but it's more expensive.

Thanks @Rosie . I have talked with a bunch of forum members and its split 50/50 with the syn vs ndt route but everyone has been extremely helpful. Hell if I had made a decision I could probably be feeling better at this point.

Have you purchased from mymexicandrugstore? You can PM if you want im very curious on the payment pathways any information they require

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am pleased to announce the release of TyroMix - a combination of synthetic T3/T4 hormones dissolved in DMSO and ethanol. While it is difficult to compare effects of liquid hormones (especially ones dissolved in DMSO) to tablets and other dry material, the effects of 12 drops of TyroMix should be roughly equivalent to a single tablet of the Cynoplus product that is no longer in production anywhere.
The naturally found concentrations in the thyroid gland of animals of T4 and T3 are usually in a ratio of 4:1 or 5:1 and this ratio is most commonly found in NDT products like Armour. However, in hypothyroid people this high ratio of T4 to T3 can lead to rapid inactivation of T4 into reverse T3 (rT3) and thus worsen symptoms of hypothyroidism. According to Ray Peat, in hypothyroid states a much more desirable ratio would be 3:1 or even 2:1. It is the 2:1 ratio that the TyroMix provides for research/lab purposes.
There is no need for references on this product, so in this thread I am just providing the basic information on the ingredients and concentration per drop.

The units listed on the label are just for measurement purposes. They do not indicate suggested or optimal dose. Please note that similar to the products sold by companies like BlueSky, this product if for lab/research use only. The product can be ordered from the link below:
IdeaLabs Online Store - Worldwide Ordering And Delivery - Laboratory Research Chemicals

Triiodothyronine (T3) is the active thyroid hormone in humans. It is synthesized from thyroxine (T4) and some other thyroid percursors, primarily in the liver. It affects almost every physiological process in the body, including growth and development, metabolism, body temperature, and heart rate. The combination of synthetic T4 and T3 provided by TyroMix has been extensively studied over the last 50 years.

Drops per container: about 360
Each drop contains the following ingredients:

Liothyronine (T3) sodium, USP: 3 mcg
Levothyroxine (T4) sodium, USP: 6 mcg

Other ingredients: SFA esters, ethanol
It's now SFA esters and ethanol.

Jman

Just a heads up for anyone contemplating buying from mymexicandrugstore, they are deliberately deceptive and want to rip you off. I wanted to order 3 bottles of cynoplus, so I emailed them asking if cynoplus was in stock, and they said "yes cynomel is in stock". So I thought maybe the person made a mistake, so I emailed again. Then I got the same answer "yes cynomel is in stock". Then I messaged "Is cynoPLUS 30 mcg / 120 mcg in-stock, not cynomel 25 mcg". Then they just said "yes" then sent me the link to there cynoplus page.

Though I wasn't very confident, I thought f*** it and bought some anyway and paid there high prices. So today I received a parcel with 3 cynomel instead of cynoplus, theres even a receipt with 3 x cynoplus written on it. Lol.

Im glad I at least received the cynomel instead of nothing though, it could have been worse. But yeah, thought I should let you guys know.

Last edited:

goodandevil

Just a heads up for anyone contemplating buying from mymexicandrugstore, they are deliberately deceptive and want to rip you off. I wanted to order 3 bottles of cynoplus, so I emailed them asking if cynoplus was in stock, and they said "yes cynomel is in stock". So I thought maybe the person made a mistake, so I emailed again. Then I got the same answer "yes cynomel is in stock". Then I messaged "Is cynoPLUS 30 mcg / 120 mcg in-stock, not cynomel 25 mcg". Then they just said "yes" then sent me the link to there cynoplus page.

Though I wasn't very confident, I thought f*** it and bought some anyway and paid there high prices. So today I received a parcel with 3 cynomel instead of cynoplus, theres even a receipt with 3 x cynoplus written on it. Lol.

Im glad I at least received the cynomel instead of nothing though, it could have been worse. But yeah, thought I should let you guys know.
Hope cynoplus comes back ... we may be ****88

Jman

Ive had nothing but great service with farmacias with an S. good prices and good communication.

Hope cynoplus comes back ... we may be ****88

We still have novotiral, and from what I have heard it should work fine in place of cynoplus, so long as you adjust your t3.

goodandevil

Ive had nothing but great service with farmacias with an S. good prices and good communication.

We still have novotiral, and from what I have heard it should work fine in place of cynoplus, so long as you adjust your t3.
Hopefully that stays, because there's been chronic shortages of all brands of dessicated thyroid this year, with different excuses given, and t3 was recently banned in the english NHS, so i think there's an intentional restriction happening. Thankfully i have my box of cynoplus, but i plan to stockpile a lifetime's worth, or more, of thyroid when able.

alywest

Where do you guys suggest I purchase from?

Should I use a money order with farmaciaS?
If I were you I would just try tyromix. It's easy quick shipping and it does the job. You don't have to worry about Mexican customs and all that jazz.

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

I worry about becoming dependent on exgenious t3/t4. I’m assuming the theory is that you supplement to fill in the shortfall which allows you to heal or restore your hormonal/metabolic balance and that you can later reduce or stop supplementation.

I seem to see a lot of people on it long term but not a lot of people no longer needing it (that may be just a posting bias in that many people have questions regarding starting it). Does it lower endogenous production when taken long term (in doses not significantly exceeding physiological production)?
Broda Barnes found NDT more effective than synthetic thyroid, and he found huge success in the vast majority of patients when using a 1:4 T3:T4 ratio.

dreamcatcher

Poor you..I feel so sorry for you:-(

achillea

When WP became unavailable we were recommended to Zwebmedia out of Cambodia. Thyroid there is thought of as a supplement so it Is quite clean. The people who started the company could not find a good source so they started their own company. 250 1 grain for $64 US
From what we understand WP will be available sometime soon.

Do not order. After a few months our urine smelled like bounce

jaguar43

Thats bizarre, I may try to buy some to try it out. I always had good experiences with them.

jaguar43

I use cynoplus and cynomel, a couple weeks ago I thought "hmm remember how cynoplus/cynomel went missing for abit more than 2 years? I better order a bunch of it so Im ready if that happens again". So I order some on farmaciasdelnino.mx , they messaged me to say unfortunately grossman has been "pulled from the market", they had some cynomel left which they gave me in place of the cynoplus. Gosh dang it!

They just restock the cynomel with over 800 units. Do you have an email or something.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals