Progesterone Administration Routes - Safe to Mix?

I started out using progesterone topically at first (for nearly a year) then recently switched to oral. I noticed positive, but different, effects from both routes as others have also noted on the forum. So my question is, is it a bad idea to use some both topically and orally at the same time to get the different positive effects?

Some have mentioned this is generally not a good idea with steroid hormones. E.g.,
If you take hormones I suggest taking all of them via the same route. Mixing oral and topical hormones is generally not a good idea due to unpredictable results.

However, the above was in reference to taking a mixture of progesterone and pregnenolone.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

From oral progesterone I never felt anything but I don't know if the problem was the product itself because topical stopped working with the second bottle I bought. And I used the first one only topically.
Regarding pregnanolone, I had cream USP and I didn't feel much, just a mild relaxed feeling. When I dissolved a pill into coconut oil the effect was stronger to the point of being ok living like a plant doing nothing. Probably too much sedation.
Orally I felt an improved cognitive function and any loss of balance or dissociation was cured.

I don't see a problem mixing them up topically and orally. You do what makes you feel the best. Nobody has the right to decide for you.

OP
curious_anthro
From oral progesterone I never felt anything but I don't know if the problem was the product itself because topical stopped working with the second bottle I bought. And I used the first one only topically.
Regarding pregnanolone, I had cream USP and I didn't feel much, just a mild relaxed feeling. When I dissolved a pill into coconut oil the effect was stronger to the point of being ok living like a plant doing nothing. Probably too much sedation.
Orally I felt an improved cognitive function and any loss of balance or dissociation was cured.

I don't see a problem mixing them up topically and orally. You do what makes you feel the best. Nobody has the right to decide for you.
Thank you for your reply! I ended up trying both routes together and did not notice much difference but nothing negative either!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals