Progesterone And Female Hyperandrogenism/PCOS

tallglass13

Pregnenolone helps to fight against the bad adrenal androgens. Virilization or hirtsuism is from estrogens effects on the adrenals. Not testosterone.

LUH 3417

Ray has mentioned many times that testosterone is very important. Even the heart needs testosterone. So, if yours is a bit elevated on a scale that the "government" makes, then I don't see how it is a problem. Just like cholesterol levels. the government has narrowed the reference ranges to fit their agenda. As long as you are not making bad estrogens, you seem to have optimal health. your ovaries are making a lot of testosterone. Testosterone will not mess with your femininity, the bad estrogens will though.
Ray has said that the estrogens stimulate the adrenal to make more of the androgens, like androstenedione, which can cause a whisker to grow on a womans chin or chest.
Thank you that’s really reassuring. The same time I took those labs my TSH was 0.8 and my total cholesterol was 206, hdl was 50 and triglycerides were 75. With all that evidence I thought my hormone and thyroid function were pretty decent.

tallglass13

Thank you that’s really reassuring. The same time I took those labs my TSH was 0.8 and my total cholesterol was 206, hdl was 50 and triglycerides were 75. With all that evidence I thought my hormone and thyroid function were pretty decent.
yes, and jeez, you have perfect numbers for everything!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals