Oral allopregnanolone coming soon to a pharmacy near you

Drareg

Jatenzo is an oral T product and my comments were in regards to it, not the injectable forms that have PUFA. Since pills have the potential to become a much more mass-consumed product compared to injections, I was thinking that Jatenzo, the oral allopreganolone and any other oral steroid product with beneficial effects would quickly become very popular and replace many other mood drugs, as well as other forms of HRT, and thus could lead to a large number of people basically snapping out of their zombification. I would not be surprised if the next product to be (quietly) announced is an oral version of Andractim (DHT), and possibly pregnenolone as well. A company has already developed a patented pregnenolone version, which is nothing but a methyl ether of plain pregnenolone and has identical effects. They are also pushing it for depression, but given pregnenolone's effects on consciousness, it could truly become a mass-produced and mass-consumed "Red Pill" that Alex Jones is selling even today. The combined potential users/market of oral T, allopregnanolone, DHT, pregnenolone, etc is huge and this is more than enough people to cause major changes in the corrupt system if they truly wake up.
That thread you linked is really good, quantum consciousness, the substances you mention do have this effect without question, Penrose is right and more people will realize when they experience allopregnenolone and pregenenolone.

Galantamine is still available even though it’s a drug Endari

l-glutamine is still available even though it’s a drug Razadyne.

all is not necessarily lost.

Yucca

Medium Chain triglycerides = medium chain fatty acids.
Yes, it by-pass the 1st liver pass, as you get it directly in your gut…
There’s a more adapted stuff to make suppositories though : Witepsol. Slightly more expensive, but you don’t get the possible sides you can have with straight coco (mainly some gas, or light diarrhea if you’re not used to). You can easily find Witepsol on many web shops

golder

Medium Chain triglycerides = medium chain fatty acids.
Yes, it by-pass the 1st liver pass, as you get it directly in your gut…
There’s a more adapted stuff to make suppositories though : Witepsol. Slightly more expensive, but you don’t get the possible sides you can have with straight coco (mainly some gas, or light diarrhea if you’re not used to). You can easily find Witepsol on many web shops
Spent ages looking for Witepsol in the UK. Seems almost impossible! I wonder if there is a very similar UK equivalent that any knows of?

golder

You can order in France.
I guess they can ship to uk…
Ah amazing, thanks! The joy of Google translation should make this relatively painless.
Is it easy to add whatever ingredients you want to these suppositories? Presumably you would use a lot less than you would orally, but is there a typical rule of thumb? Cheers Yucca!

Yucca

You can use about ¼ to ⅓ powder.
Ie, for a 3g suppository, max total powder is about 1g (depends of density), and 6-700mg for 2g suppositories.

I still make some tries, but for me it’s mostly interesting for melatonin (oral absorption is only 2-3%)…I use about 300-400 eod…and reduced glutathion, which is orally absorbed at about 20-30% max. I make about 500mg doses, also usually eod.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
What are daily physiological doses of Allopregnanolone?
I am 60, and am interested in providing the Allopregnanolone that my body no longer makes.
(I also have PFS, so another reason why my body is short on Allopregnanolone)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom