Peat + Vegan = Can It Be Done?

Barry

Hello all Peaters new and old!

I am very intrigued by the Peat diet, specifically its relation to endocrinology. I used to be a low carber and ended up very thin and fit, but severely dehydrated. Even though I was satisfied with my physique it was unsustainable.

After a few years of soul-searching I adopted a vegetarian and now vegan lifestyle. I think if I can't kill an animal myself I shouldn't be allowed to eat it, and I know the dairy industry is as horrendous as the meat industry.

So with my personal ethics in mind, is it possible to follow a Peat diet without incorporating meat or dairy? I could do shellfish and possibly become a little bit more "pescatarian".

I also would have to eliminate all phytoestrogens foods--which would pretty much be a lot of what I'm sustaining on now (powdered PB, vega protein powder, soy and cashew milk).

Any ideas and suggestions are sooooo appreciated! Thank you in advance :)

MJ

Sugar, fruit, orange juice, coconut oil, carrot salad, red light, carbon dioxide, niacinamide, vitamin E, strength training - these all seem pretty vegan to me. I am following a vegan diet and trying to incorporate as much Peat practices as possible. I get most of my calories from white rice, which is very low in PUFAs and fiber, and very high carb.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals