Peat Inspired Dieting For Natural Bodybuilding, Can It Be Done? What About Sexdrive

OP
thms

thms

Idk, do you eat enough salt?
Maybe that's too much fluid..

Wasn't the oj acidic?!
What do you mean by acidic??

I just bought orange juice in a carton from the supermarket

i eat 4000 mgs of sodium each day and drank 2,4 l water yesterday on top of the 2 l OJ

Just now i eat 2 apples, 100 gr rice cakes , 5 egg yolks and 50 grams of honey and still get super gassy from it....

is this the adjustment period or can i just not handle the sugars?

Thank you

paymanz

@lucktype and @paymanz what do you eat in an average day, if you have a link that says please give link.

For carbs if I find good oranges to juice I drink 1-2 L oj a day , milk, white rice ripened bananas ,white potatos,candy,sugar,honey , cooked apples(boiled with added sugar),in summer there is more choices for peaty fruits like melons , mangos.

For protein, lean meat ,again milk and sometimes I add gelatin to milk. Beef feet(fats skimed), chicken...sometimes eggs.

I add some butter to my rice and potatos but not that much.and from time to time ground meat with relatively high fat content.

Energy drinks for taurin.

Black tea.

Last edited:

paymanz

What do you mean by acidic??

I just bought orange juice in a carton from the supermarket

i eat 4000 mgs of sodium each day and drank 2,4 l water yesterday on top of the 2 l OJ

Just now i eat 2 apples, 100 gr rice cakes , 5 egg yolks and 50 grams of honey and still get super gassy from it....

is this the adjustment period or can i just not handle the sugars?

Thank you
Acidic=sour

I suggest eat salt to taste(ray's recommendation)

Don't you crave more salt?!

I also suggest you to cook the apples.

OJ has potassium. Potassium has insulin like effects. Since insulin drops blood sugar, potassium in OJ can do the same. Classic symptom of low blood glucose is coldness in extremities.

beachbum

OJ has potassium. Potassium has insulin like effects. Since insulin drops blood sugar, potassium in OJ can do the same. Classic symptom of low blood glucose is coldness in extremities.
Thank you sooooo much...so that explains me getting tired from oj...ha

beachbum

For carbs if I find good oranges to juice I drink 1-2 L oj a day , milk, white rice ripened bananas ,white potatos,candy,sugar,honey , cooked apples(boiled with added sugar),in summer there is more choices for peaty fruits like melons , mangos.

For protein, lean meat ,again milk and sometimes I add gelatin to milk. Beef feet(fats skimed), chicken...sometimes eggs.

I add some butter to my rice and potatos but not that much.and from time to time ground meat with relatively high fat content.

Energy drinks for taurin.

Black tea.
Thank you very much... interesting no coffee.

Luckytype

beachbum

Actually it makes me feel water logged..why I read it is high in magnesium too and that makes me feel sluggish..so is it the minerals. Sorry for taking over thread or misdirecting thread.

Luckytype

I am at a complete loss in my situation - very very similar to this one(posted links in this thread). Any input would really help me. No real improvement over 6 months of modification to my life.

sladerunner69

Hello All,

Ive been struggeling with diet for a while now and searching what "works" for me.

I have been a motivated natural bodybuilder for over 8 years now and build around my maximum natural potential of muscle mass. I want to lose some fat but every time i go on a diet my sex drive plumets and my apetite for sugar just skyrockets. As you can guess i couldnt go for a serious diet for more than 3-4 weeks before falling back in old habits. My bodyfat is around 11-12 percent and i weihgt 209 pounds at 180 cm.

I would like to switch to peat inspired dieting but the main thing holding me back is that my current diet is based on starchy carbs (white rice, potatoes) because i train with a lot of volume and i want to keep my glycogen levels as high as possible because of the full look / feel the muscles have.

If i switch to a high sugar / fructose kind of diet i am afraid i will lose fullness.

also i have a lactose intolerance.

This is my currennt diet;

View attachment 4607
View attachment 4608

some advice on diet / food choices would be greatly appricieated.

my main goal is to improve sex drive/lower bodyfat percentage/overall feeling of wellbeing/

all help is welcome

thank you

Sugar is just an optimized source of glycogen dude. You should see better results with a sugar and dairy diet and peaty supplements. I weigh 225 lbs at 12% bodyfat and Im only 6 foot. A lot of us here are very muscular and dont even work out much, it's kind of crazy. But then you have very wekk reknown bodybuilders who always talk about how uch more important diet is for anabaolism then working out. And I totally believe that now.

pepzorpdorp

Sugar is just an optimized source of glycogen dude. You should see better results with a sugar and dairy diet and peaty supplements. I weigh 225 lbs at 12% bodyfat and Im only 6 foot. A lot of us here are very muscular and dont even work out much, it's kind of crazy. But then you have very wekk reknown bodybuilders who always talk about how uch more important diet is for anabaolism then working out. And I totally believe that now.
How are you at 12%?

Luckytype

How are you at 12%?
He is likely a lean individual who probably eats around his maintenance level in calories and when looking to make gains bumps calories in small increments

sladerunner69

How are you at 12%?

I am very muscular, many of my buddies at th gym ask if I am on steroids, where can they get some, etc. I just tell them its all diet and maybe recommend that they lose the unsaturated fats and not be afriad to eat carbs and protein, gluten-free, but I dont bother getting into the nitty gritty of Peat Theory because most people dont have the mental fortitude for it.

But yeah, before peating I played Discus/shotput throwing and prided myself on my strength and performance in the weightroom, keeping up with dudes who weighed 250-300lbs and were a few inches taller than me but I was lifting the same weight or sometimes more- and I attribute that to my intense dedication to eating like a madman 7 times a day protein/complex carbs. when I shifted to simple carbs and more balanced amino acids and the peaty things I actually began tog et even stronger even though I was suffering terribly form finasteride posining, which I find remarkable.

sladerunner69

@sladerunner69 have the hair issues improved? If so what kind of time did that take and whAt kind of changes?

Yes I ahve practically stopped my shedding unless Ie at soemthing that would effect it negatively thoruhg stress hormones. The diet is half of the battle, but topical treatments like selsun blue mixed with vitamnins and taurine and aspirin seem to really make my hair look health and strong and full. The most effective treatment I do for my hair is laser therapy, which I beleive if done properly can completley stop hairloss and create slow regrowth even in individuals who are not dieting in any particular way.

pepzorpdorp

I am very muscular, many of my buddies at th gym ask if I am on steroids, where can they get some, etc. I just tell them its all diet and maybe recommend that they lose the unsaturated fats and not be afriad to eat carbs and protein, gluten-free, but I dont bother getting into the nitty gritty of Peat Theory because most people dont have the mental fortitude for it.

But yeah, before peating I played Discus/shotput throwing and prided myself on my strength and performance in the weightroom, keeping up with dudes who weighed 250-300lbs and were a few inches taller than me but I was lifting the same weight or sometimes more- and I attribute that to my intense dedication to eating like a madman 7 times a day protein/complex carbs. when I shifted to simple carbs and more balanced amino acids and the peaty things I actually began tog et even stronger even though I was suffering terribly form finasteride posining, which I find remarkable.
What do you normally eat in a day?

sladerunner69

What do you normally eat in a day?

For a long time I would do a half gallon of fresh squeezed OJ and a gallon of 1% milk. I would also have coffees with sugar, liver every few days, a few pasturized eggs a day, as well as smoothies, milkshakes, fresh fruit like pears dates watermelon grapes cherries guavas and sapotes, and sometimes I have baked potatoes and rice. LAtely I have beens tarting my days with milk powder pancakes and pure syrup with grassfed butter. I also have gelatin with breakfast and before bed, with taurine and lysine mixed in. I drink a lot of sugar cokes and pepsis and sometimes make cola floats with haagendaaz caramel ice cream, although I prefer organic ice cream because im worried about the pesticides preserved in the fat.

pepzorpdorp

Alright, I do have a couple of more questions if you dont mind. How many calories do you consume? Do you have a cutting and bulking season or is your bodyfat stable and mantainable. Also, how do you consume your gelatin, do you dissolve it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom