Outrageous? Vaccines: Gateway Drugs By Design

T-3

I just wanted to note how prescient the skepticism expressed in the posts above with respect to vaccines and medical orthodoxy was -- from April 2019!

Although some of us, with stacks of published studies from highly-ranked science/med journals, have been trying to resist authoritarian vaccine mandates for our kids to attend school for decades or more (and other dishonest, high-pressure imperatives from doctors, hospitals and the like)...the "migrations" in point of view over the last three years -- from former vaccine advocates in the direction of skepticism toward institutions claiming themselves as "medical authorities" -- have been most welcome, cathartic and life-affirming. I would guess that the authoritarian policy responses to Covid have caused many of our points of view to shift. Long may those migrations continue.

I also wanted to note that @yerrag's link above and its landing page, http://btl.ticadine.com/, appear to be broken, at least on my machine. I couldn't find any further info about btl.ticadine.com, but I did find the following link to Dr Moulden (who died at age 49 in 2013) titled "Every Vaccine Produces Microvascular Damage":

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CEuVi9ICrgLo/

T-3

Here are two more links with further information about Dr Moulden's work on vaccines causing ischemic damage. He apparently worked on a technique for detecting ischemic damage (from thimerosal toxicity) by measuring slight distortions in a baby's or person's eye gaze.

“ALL vaccines are and have been causing ischemic (impaired blood flow thus low oxygen levels) damages – to all – creating a plethora of chronic illnesses, disease, and in some instances…death. The injury from vaccination is additive, each vaccination further injures.”
--Doctor Andrew Moulden MD, PhD

"One should fear more of what they did not do in life knowing what was right than not do what is right in life, knowing right from wrong. Ridicule, poverty, loss of status, wealth, or death, without faith, without hope, you are already dead. I choose to love, for myself and for our fellow man, simply because truth has guided me this way by the choices I have made in my own life. We all have choices to make. You will never see a u-haul following a funeral procession, perhaps there is more to life than collecting possessions. God will never fault you for doing the right thing. Fault will be found in not doing anything, despite the ability, knowledge, and ability to do otherwise.”
--Doctor Andrew Moulden MD, PhD

ThinPicking

I just wanted to note how prescient the skepticism expressed in the posts above with respect to vaccines and medical orthodoxy was -- from April 2019!

Although some of us, with stacks of published studies from highly-ranked science/med journals, have been trying to resist authoritarian vaccine mandates for our kids to attend school for decades or more (and other dishonest, high-pressure imperatives from doctors, hospitals and the like)...the "migrations" in point of view over the last three years -- from former vaccine advocates in the direction of skepticism toward institutions claiming themselves as "medical authorities" -- have been most welcome, cathartic and life-affirming. I would guess that the authoritarian policy responses to Covid have caused many of our points of view to shift. Long may those migrations continue.

I also wanted to note that @yerrag's link above and its landing page, http://btl.ticadine.com/, appear to be broken, at least on my machine. I couldn't find any further info about btl.ticadine.com, but I did find the following link to Dr Moulden (who died at age 49 in 2013) titled "Every Vaccine Produces Microvascular Damage":

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CEuVi9ICrgLo/

Someone posted this last year I think, maybe Ms @Peatress . I just watched it again. It's tough to chew on. One of my eyelids can still be a little lazy to this day if I don't keep dietary and sleeping patterns in order. It's been this way since I was a kid and began at a particular point. No one but me could guess what it lined up with. While I don't care for cosmetic, I do for my cognitive faculty before I started behaving myself. Or what could have been in a saner world.

Seems likely to me these migrations were anticipated and interference is difficult to account for. Are they heading in the right direction. Have they stopped in the right location. Have I.

Somewhere between Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova I wonder which industrial complex is deserving of the most heat. Which individuals directing them deserving of the most ******* ***** ********.

5LGreenback

Are the “vaccines are miracles because my gov/ doctor told me so” folks still around?

I wonder if they still feel the same way....

Peatress

Someone posted this last year I think, maybe Ms @Peatress . I just watched it again. It's tough to chew on. One of my eyelids can still be a little lazy to this day if I don't keep dietary and sleeping patterns in order. It's been this way since I was a kid and began at a particular point. No one but me could guess what it lined up with. While I don't care for cosmetic, I do for my cognitive faculty before I started behaving myself. Or what could have been in a saner world.

Seems likely to me these migrations were anticipated and interference is difficult to account for. Are they heading in the right direction. Have they stopped in the right location. Have I.

Somewhere between Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova I wonder which industrial complex is deserving of the most heat. Which individuals directing them deserving of the most ******* ***** ********.
My heart sinks whenever I see vaccine threads that were posted prior to 2020. I could have been saved from that last vaccine I took the same year this thread was started. Yes, I did post the Moulden interview on other threads when I first came across his work – May he rest in peace.

“No one but me could guess what it lined up with.” This I can relate to. Lately, I have been asking, who’s going to believe you’ve been repeatedly poisoned? I can’t even convince anyone that we are having a miserable summer – imagine! On this forum, at least, some are starting to line things up.

For my sanity I have to understand how it all fits together – I may never understand why. I do feel like something was stolen from me but it’s not my spirit.

One of Latypova's latest articles

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals