Outrageous? Vaccines: Gateway Drugs By Design

Discussion in 'Vaccines' started by bzmazu, Mar 29, 2019.

1. yerrag

yerrag Member

That is so "anecdotal." We need studies from CDC to confirm that lol.

2. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

Yes because we can only trust the gubernments. :p
    I think the fact of VAERS is proof enough to the average person who can think for themselves that vaccines are bad news.
    What other product of the pharmaceutical industry is completely free of any liability. I mean how dumb can people be?

3. boxers

boxers Member

I find most of the cdc information to be accurate

4. boxers

boxers Member

Well i think vaccines are extremely safe and effective. I use to be anti vax because i got information from facebook and youtube, now i look at creible sources.

5. yerrag

yerrag Member

Why most? What part don't you believe in?

6. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

Your definition of credible is my definition of the most untrustworthy. Are you so gullible to believe the BS "no studies comparing to unvaccinated because it isnt ethical". I mean seriously? My kids are the ONLY kids we know that are NEVER sick. Good nutrition not vaccines, make this possible. How can something which contains toxins, including an undisclosed level of endotoxins, designef to hyper-stimulate the immune system, be the best way to prevent disease?
    I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any. Line up for all of them + extras such as HPV. So the SALK Polio vaccine did not kill and maim millions? And all of these diseases werent in decline, long before the vaccine was released due to improved sanitation? Wow.

7. boxers

boxers Member

I agree good nutrition is key, its why i am here. I follow the dietary principles that are practiced here very closely. We agree on that.

Yes i do have two children who have been fully vaccinated, even the flu shot. There very healthy and smart, but they were also breastfed for 18 months and follow the diet practices from here and peat.

Outside of vaccines, i follow everything on this forum. We dont even use wifi here anymore. Im willing to change my view of vaccines if the evidence is there

8. boxers

boxers Member

I dont agree with them on their attacks on raw milk, even though raw milk does pose a small risk. I belive in raw milk and enjoy it from local farms

9. ClintMgn

ClintMgn Member

Parents who are raising both vaxxed and unvaxxed kids in the same environment could probably help tensions by relaying their experiences.

While our preference now, admittedly, is that we'd never vaxxed our oldest child, she's nonetheless never been sick in the ten years since we began studying Selye and Peat and implementing much of it. She was typically/frequently sick her first 2-3 years prior. In the short term, her environment seems much more relevant to her health than vaxx vs. no vaxx. Her siblings are un-vaxx'd.

Also, admittedly, I do find myself hoping that she is never exposed to the pathogens for which she was vaxxed -- that if the antigens aren't "activated" then maybe the balance in innate/adaptive immune development in her early years isn't as significantly manipulated in such a way that it will increase her risk of the diseases in older age as Mahin Khatami, et. al. have proposed.

Does anyone else here think that the very long term effects of vaccines is the far greater concern? Seneff's arguement that glyphosate manipulation of the shikimate pathway allows vaccines to possibly be the "final straw" in some autism occurrence suggests that a clean environment would negate short term/accute vaccine injuries.

I've not yet seen any compelling arguement as to how a clean environment after vaxx would necessarily negate all long term risks.

10. Beastmode

Beastmode Member

Ray's interviews on vaccines are worth a listen if you haven't already.

Part 1:

Part 2:

11. ClintMgn

ClintMgn Member

12. BrianF

BrianF Member

I know this woman personally, she's a qualified GP (MD for some of you guys) and used to be pro-vaccine. She done the research and found that the drop in deaths from measles in the UK credited to vaccines happened around 2-3 years before vaccination programmes - i.e. it was a result of the large scale social housing programs of post war Britain.

The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council By Proving That Vaccines Aren’t Necessary To Achieve Health

Of my own experience, I grew up in large housing scheme (project to some of you) in the 70s and 80s with hundreds of kids, and ever kid was vaccinated and every kid caught the standard diseases, measles, rubella, chickenpox, mumps, whooping cough. Most kids got all of these diseases and all kids got most, maybe barring one of them. The vaccines were useless. But we were a generation when asthma and other allergies were more common. Our parents always commenting on the strangeness of this, as asthma and hay fever were extremely rare when they were growing up.

The take away from this is that with decent housing and sanitation and decent diet, its extremely rare for any kids die from these diseases. It would have been more worthwhile and cost effective, and much less damage from side-effects of vaccination, if the effort was made to find out why - extremely rarely - some kids die. Im told its a well known fact that kids admitted to hospital with measles that are given high-does Vitamin A see reduced mortality at rates of up to 86%. Having measles is known to use up a persons vitamin a stores and people who are deficient have higher risk of complications.

Viruses also mutate and we are also seeing evidence of different strains of measles etc. Vaccine programmes are literally encouraging more virulent and damaging strains of these diseases to form. in the late 80s, I asked my biology teacher when he thought there would be a cure for AIDS. He was a former scientific researcher who had worked on a cure for cancer. He shook his head and said he doubted that it would be anytime soon because as soon as you start to combat it, it will mutate. All viruses do this.

The book called Millers Review of Critical Vaccine Studies is a must read for everyone. Over 400 important scientific papers summarised for parents. The vast majority aren't good reading for the pro-vaccine lobby.

13. Regina

Regina Member

Yes. Your experience and insight match Dr. Humphries. Did you ever get to read her wonderful book, Dissolving Illusions?

14. cdg

cdg Member

Not really one should expect to find trolls on such forums....

15. BrianF

BrianF Member

My experience and insight are merely an aside. The findings of a medical doctor, Jayne Donegan and the 400 studies in Miller's Review studies on vaccine related scientific papers are what you should be focussing on. I've done hours of research and I wasn't comfortable vaccinating my kid. I don't doubt that vaccines can have merit, I do doubt however that they are effective enough to outweight the undoubted risks they pose to infants.

16. boxers

boxers Member

What risks specifically?

I guess i am just lucky my kids were fully vaccinated and very healthy

17. BrianF

BrianF Member

Hey, I'm glad your kids are healthy and I'm not criticising anyone. It was a very difficult decision for me to make and one I didn't make lightly and who knows if Ive made the correct decision. Only time will tell. I researched the vaccine subject before her birth and I was undecided until after her birth. At the end of the day, when I looked at the vaccine schedule a few weeks before my child was due to begin, I realised that she would be taking many more vaccines than I took, and not only that, she would take these three times instead of the once I took them (obviously some weeks apart) I didn't think a baby of her size shoul be taking this amount of vaccine. I had a bad, bad feeling about it and I refused to take her, reasoning that I would learn more, and perhaps in the future, when she was more robust, I would take her to have them done. Since then, I have learned more about it and Im happy with my decision. I have no intention at present to ever have her vaccinated. I remain open minded about the subject and will never say never. But I can't see me changing my mind.

The risks are varied. The aluminium and thimerosal (mercury) in some shots has been proven to be risky. Kids who received these shots have an increased risk of certain neurological issues ranging from retardation to autism, even personality disorders.

Dyptheria- Perstussis - Tetenus vaccine increases the risk of asthma and hay fever. Delaying the shot even by one year significantly decreases the odds of the child developing these problems.

Seizures - children are up to 8 times likely to have serious life threatening seizures after certain vaccines, Perstussis- HIB vaccine in particular as well as MMR.

There are other studies indicated bad reactions to the shots and you have to rationalise that no medical intervention is risk free, especially to small children.

18. boxers

boxers Member

Thanks for the good explanation.

19. Rick K

Rick K Member

If I may be of assistance: the aluminum is not a carcinogen but, is in fact an excitotoxin put there by design as was the mercury in order to stimulate portions of the brain to cause reaction to supposed disease. If you are familiar with excitotoxins then the current plethora of neurological disorders affecting children will be explained (in my humble opinion). I did not vaccinate my children until they registered for kindergarten so that their brains were developed enough to resist this nefarious evil.

20. yerrag

yerrag Member

The aluminum also messes with the rheological characteristics of blood, making blood more viscous at the very least, but also makes it agglomerate and impede flow. A few threads on zeta potential of blood in this forum is a good read, and they have convinced me that the toxicity of aluminum is real. And yet aluminum is a common component of vaccines. Its inclusion is just an example of the many substances put in vaccines that no well- meaning person would allow if the goal is to improve the well-being of people being given vaccines.

But I'm pretty sure @boxers has a good grasp of what's in vaccines yet claim to find CDC's studies credible enough to allow CDC free reign in deciding what's good for his kids. Either he loves his job of promoting vaccine propaganda or he's been wired to follow anything stamped mainstream.