Outrageous? Vaccines: Gateway Drugs By Design

boxers

The aluminum also messes with the rheological characteristics of blood, making blood more viscous at the very least, but also makes it agglomerate and impede flow. A few threads on zeta potential of blood in this forum is a good read, and they have convinced me that the toxicity of aluminum is real. And yet aluminum is a common component of vaccines. Its inclusion is just an example of the many substances put in vaccines that no well- meaning person would allow if the goal is to improve the well-being of people being given vaccines.

But I'm pretty sure @boxers has a good grasp of what's in vaccines yet claim to find CDC's studies credible enough to allow CDC free reign in deciding what's good for his kids. Either he loves his job of promoting vaccine propaganda or he's been wired to follow anything stamped mainstream.

And you let people with no credentials decide what's best for you and your family.

It's funny how people are experts on vaccines after a few hours of research.

This is a typical anti vaxxer. He does a good job exposing her

yerrag

And you let people with no credentials decide what's best for you and your family.

It's funny how people are experts on vaccines after a few hours of research.

This is a typical anti vaxxer. He does a good job exposing her

And you trust the CDC because of their credentials? And you've never heard of Kennedy exposing them for concealing vital information? CDC has zero credibility and a million credentials.

yerrag

yerrag

Last edited:

nwo2012

Never mind all the toxic ingredients, just go to a search engine and type *endotoxins vaccines*.
If you are still happy, boxers, why bother eating this way? Endotoxins dont matter?
Did you know that shaken baby syndrome has been linked to an overload of endotoxins causing the blood vessels in the brain to spontaneously rupture.
Makes me sick to think of parents who have their child murdered by an MD tben go to jail accused of shaking the baby to death.

And boxers, government health officials recommend avoiding sugar and saturated fat and consuming lots of cereals and vegetable oils. So why aren't you listening to credible sources?
Oh RP followers get information off Jootube and Spybook, so do you Mr In-credible.

Shaken Baby Syndrome or Vaccine-Induced Encephalitis?

Frankdee20

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
Yeah I was just saying today that it seems when kids follow everything their doctor says they are a patient for life. They are dependent on the system. I decided to care for my kids' health myself giving them the best start with extended breastfeeding and no vaccines. So far it has paid off. They have never needed to go to the doctor and have never needed an antibiotic for 10 yrs so far.

Great to hear that. Thanks for sharing.

yerrag

How is it that the pharma vaccine industry is so powerful?

We thought the internet will allow the truth to be seen, and that mainstream media lies can be circumvented by it. We guessed wrong.

People mostly don't do research, and when they do, search engines lead them to the other version of truth. Wikipedia as well. And now, even social media and an online retailer of books and streaming media is beginning to ban anti-vaccine ideas.

It's not about the truth, it's about who has the money and influence on the advertisers. Mainstream media and social media, and search engines - they are all ad-driven. Vaccine promoters and profiteers and their stooges and lackeys have shifted tactics from a covert misappropriation of truth in traditional media to an overt activity of similar nature, in response to such need when it comes to social media and on streaming media.

These actions can be challenged by the court of law, but why is there no challenge? Becauxe the legislative branch is held hostage, and the executive branch is just as well beholden to the pharma people. And to go through the courts entails huge expenses, and all the rich people have too much at stake to lose when they go against the powerful pharma cartel. As much as we would like to believe we live in a civil society, where rule of law reigns, this is an illusion as we are under the tight grip of a mercantilist cabal. Political power is weaved in with the police and military deep state elements which can snuff out threats to their tight hold.

The way we deal with it is to let the dumb go down the path of lemmings, and what saves us is that we still have the means and the ability to search out the truth, and apply these truths to our lives. I hate to say this, but the dumb lemmings cannot be saved.

Life goes on. The lemmings go about their daily grind, sire offsprings, live in relative comfort, gain a respectable measure of success, get predicably sick, submits to the health and insurance scam, eventually die pricked and scarred as a rite of passage in the ICU, then eventually fade away, with failed attempts at divine intervention through prayers and vigils, and get deposited in a plot or an urn. And these are the lucky ones.

They die having no idea what just happened, and have a peaceful death oblivious to the manipulation and injustice they have been subjected to.

Last edited:

boxers

And boxers, government health officials recommend avoiding sugar and saturated fat and consuming lots of cereals and vegetable oils. So why aren't you listening to credible sources?
Basically you do what most people on forums do.. You have no facts and spread false information. The govt does not say to avoid saturated and sugar. they recommend to limit it. They do not recommend consuming lots of cereals and oils...

A Closer Look Inside Healthy Eating Patterns - 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines - health.gov

This is what the government recommends.

Breakfast: Bagel with peanut butter and banana
Coffee with milk & sugar

Fat-free strawberry yogurt

Lunch:

Tuna salad sandwich with lettuce & mayo
Carrots
Raisins
Low-fat milk (1%)

Dinner:

Spaghetti and meatballs
Salad

Apple, raw

"

Tell me again how this diet will kill me?
The government wants me sick so i have to keep buying pharma?

Also again tell me how many people actually follow the gov advice on diet?

Im not saying it's perfect, but overall it's good.

Last edited:

nwo2012

Basically you do what most people on forums do.. You have no facts and spread false information. The govt does not say to avoid saturated and sugar. they recommend to limit it. They do not recommend consuming lots of cereals and oils...

A Closer Look Inside Healthy Eating Patterns - 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines - health.gov

This is what the government recommends.

Breakfast: Bagel with peanut butter and banana
Coffee with milk & sugar

Fat-free strawberry yogurt

Lunch:

Tuna salad sandwich with lettuce & mayo
Carrots
Raisins
Low-fat milk (1%)

Dinner:

Spaghetti and meatballs
Salad

Apple, raw

"

Tell me again how this diet will kill me?
The government wants me sick so i have to keep buying pharma?

Also again tell me how many people actually follow the gov advice on diet?

Im not saying it's perfect, but overall it's good.

You are the one spreading lies. You are lost, so good luck trusting the government. And im not wasting even 1 more second on you. Like Yerrag says, the lemmings cant be saved. Now you go on my longer by the day ignore list because i have to listen to the sort of crap you spout every day at work, so would rather not read braindead posts on RP forum. Thanks.

nwo2012

yerrag

No he must get all his info from non-credible sourcesd as they are not gubern mouthpieces. Boxers is right we need to trust the guberment. CDC is credible, they only want the best health for the country with the highest infant mortality of all developed nations. It has nothing to do with having the biggest vaccine schedule, thats purely coincidental

It just amazes me that no amount of being exposed for lying can make government organizations from being objects of distrust by most people. Yet when these people are lied to by their best friend, or cheated by their partner, they would instantly lose trust in that relationship. People are not rational when they trust the CDC and are willing to give it another chance, and another. Or maybe these people just aren't resourceful enough to read past what's filtered and fed to them naturally in the form of news and social media.

Last edited:

yerrag

Here's the 1st of 3 Youtube videos by the late Dr. Moulden, who died 2013 in mysterious circumstances:

How he explains the effects of vaccines is interesting, as it is interspersed with many topics of interest such as zeta potential, and how blood sludge from aluminum adjuvants could cause mini-strokes that affects us systemically, across different organs. It made be think that I could be affected by vaccines, and the effect is in my hypertension.

This is 2 hour long, but well worth my time. I'll also listen to the 2nd and 3rd videos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals