Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that

yerrag

do you know how they get the placebo vaccines, do they have special doctors who are also anti vaccine and give them placebo?
I know they're not as stupid as the rest.

They shoot sitting ducks. They aren't the sitting ducks.

Dr. B

I know they're not as stupid as the rest.

They shoot sitting ducks. They aren't the sitting ducks.
its interesting everyone gets these vaccines. the "rich" like doctors, lawyers, apparently also celebrities, athletes, musicians, actors etc?

yerrag

its interesting everyone gets these vaccines. the "rich" like doctors, lawyers, apparently also celebrities, athletes, musicians, actors etc?
Yeah, but do Fauci and Bill and the Zionist head honchos get these vaccines? If I were feeding experimental drugs to Wistar rats, would I also be taking these drugs along with them?

Okay, so if it's been going on for 50 years (which is longer than I've been alive), then why should I be so concerned with it now?

I still don't understand why anyone would be afraid of non replicating "Spike Proteins" coming out of anyone who is asymptomatic. They are made out of human flesh, not steel, so if they are manufacturing huge amounts of Spike Protein, and it's as damaging as some claim, why wouldn't they be showing serious symptoms?
You haven’t watched/seen any videos showing women having terrible clotting issues with their periods after having been around the jabbed? The jabbed are causing SOMETHING to happen to the unjabbed. Migraine headaches, menstrual irregularities, others getting COVID like symptoms being around the jabbed for any length of time. One prominent doctor, Christiane Northrop mentioned that it has to do with pheromones from the jabbed affecting the unjabbed. I think other sources have mentioned about the pheromones as well. I don’t fully understand “the how” but the jabbed ARE affecting the unjabbed.

Ben.

You haven’t watched/seen any videos showing women having terrible clotting issues with their periods after having been around the jabbed? The jabbed are causing SOMETHING to happen to the unjabbed. Migraine headaches, menstrual irregularities, others getting COVID like symptoms being around the jabbed for any length of time. One prominent doctor, Christiane Northrop mentioned that it has to do with pheromones from the jabbed affecting the unjabbed. I think other sources have mentioned about the pheromones as well. I don’t fully understand “the how” but the jabbed ARE affecting the unjabbed.

Unless we know the exact how and why its only observational and very daring to claim such a thing. I am around vaxxed people daily and havent noticed anything (ofcourse thats only observational). On the same note, whatever happense to thoose people needs individual investigations so they can recieve the care/treatment they need/deserve.
Covid and Lockdowns did not lead to the absent of all other factors that cause people to get sick or succumb to illness. Sometimes i feel people forget that.

We also have to consider that other people always have and always will affect us and our body. This is not new nor unique to covid or vaxxines. The severity and the implications are however, discuss-worthy.

Rick K

Okay, so if it's been going on for 50 years (which is longer than I've been alive), then why should I be so concerned with it now?

I still don't understand why anyone would be afraid of non replicating "Spike Proteins" coming out of anyone who is asymptomatic. They are made out of human flesh, not steel, so if they are manufacturing huge amounts of Spike Protein, and it's as damaging as some claim, why wouldn't they be showing serious symptoms?
I hope you're right about non-replicating. I heard that some had escaped from another lab and people saw a cluster of them making off for the woods...o_O

Unless we know the exact how and why its only observational and very daring to claim such a thing. I am around vaxxed people daily and havent noticed anything (ofcourse thats only observational). On the same note, whatever happense to thoose people needs individual investigations so they can recieve the care/treatment they need/deserve.
Covid and Lockdowns did not lead to the absent of all other factors that cause people to get sick or succumb to illness. Sometimes i feel people forget that.

We also have to consider that other people always have and always will affect us and our body. This is not new nor unique to covid or vaxxines. The severity and the implications are however, discuss-worthy.
You need to re-read the whole thread.

Ben.

Last edited:

Do you believe that this would be an effective strategy for eviction of whatever the ones that got the jab are shedding?
I am grateful for your knowledge and I thank you for your military service and courage to defend what you believe in!
Thank for sharing your knowledge on this @863127. I hope this helps you as well!
Stay safe and hopefully you will come home to some semblance of the home you left!

Haha thanks. My salute to you.

I don't know about the different efficacies of things for the modified spike protein in the vaccines compared to the one in the original virus. My best lead to find more detail about that would be to start with Stephanie Seneff, who wrote about the differences of the modified spike protein in a review style journal article and blog post:

I don't know what the discussion and next ideas about that article have been in the last month or so.

You said you were going to start drinking cinchona tea. How's that been? You get any cinchonism symptoms you think?

I've posted some about cinchona bark, which has quinine in it. I did a bunch of calculations using the half life of quinine figuring out how to dose it, and told people to use a scale to be careful with getting the dosage estimate accurate, and said I was dosing it carefully, but I didn't do that and made an eyeballed guess and got cinchonism symptoms because I didn't want to buy a scale and probably used too much (or it might have been because I'm hypersensitive to quinine -- why people should start with a very small dose to test for that, which I also recommended before but didn't do).

@AdoTintor took a picture of 2 grams of cinchona bark (more about how much to use how often in links below) so people without a scale can eyeball it better (if only we had consistent best practices like this on Erowid as kids, right, gang?). Each pile is 2 grams:

Cinchona bark 2 grams.jpeg

Links to my posts about cinchona bark...

General info, dosing, example of what to buy:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...n-reports-post-here.39666/page-47#post-649786

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-to-do-exactly-that.40134/page-11#post-651282

HCQ vs quinine bark

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-to-do-exactly-that.40134/page-10#post-651263

Risks of using the bark:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-to-do-exactly-that.40134/page-11#post-651328

Comparing practicality and reliability of black cumin seed oil, cinchona bark, HCQ, and chloroquine; also comparisons of binding affinities of Ivermectin, HCQ, and chloroquine:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-to-do-exactly-that.40134/page-21#post-659002

Quinine and HCQ have different half-lives so how to dose an amount of quinine in cinchona bark similarly to Zelenko's prophylaxis protocol HCQ doses; more about risks of cinchona bark (cinchonism symptoms) compared to synthetic derivatives

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-to-do-exactly-that.40134/page-24#post-669303

Last edited:

@AdoTintor and I have been talking about how to compare Zelenko's recommended HCQ doses (and how much of that stays in the blood considering half-life) with quinine when the quinine is from cinchona bark, the cinchona bark has lots of other chemicals that will be in a tea of it, and those other chemicals could affect what dose of quinine is safe. I know some about herbalism, but I'm not used to comparing effects of some amount of an herbal medicine with isolated synthetics dosing protocols, so there are safety concerns about using cinchona bark that I don't know answers about.

Here's our conversation. Italicized are the main points of what we're not sure about when figuring out how to compare safe doses of HCQ and cinchona bark.

Ado:
Hi 863127, how are your the experiments with cinchona bark going?

I was looking at your calculations. You can do an infinite sum for the quinine dose and there is a formula for this. So if you imagine dosing an amount q every 12 hours you will have in blood: total=q+qa+qa^2+qa^3+qa^4+.....=q/(1-a), where "a" is the fraction remaining after 12 hours which in this case is 0.5 as it is the halflife. Hence Total=2*q. Hence to get 1000mg you need to dose 500mg every 12 hours which is what you got, inelegantly :)

I need to have 1000mg in my blood for one encounter (lecture) per week. So potentially I could simply dose up in the morning with two 500mg teas, ie 20g of bark. Not sure about the merits of that - although I see that the capsule dose the recommend for adults is about 600mg in one dose. I guess I will not know if my bark is 5%

I am just trying 2g of bark tea and its pretty hard to drink - have you done the 10g tea? By the way do you know a good source that will send to UK?
Ado

Me:
So you have a scale you're weighing 2 grams with? Will you put a quarter or lighter or something next to it and take a picture?I haven't been using cinchona bark much because I've been using Ivermectin and other herbs and keep forgetting to buy a scale so I can try cinchona better. When I got the bark, I used about the same amount of it I would usually use of other strong "herbs" (denser parts of the plant like seeds or bark) when I'm making a quart of tea, because I didn't have a scale. I got cinchonism symptoms from that, starting within about a half hour and not starting to lessen much until at least three or four days later.

One thing that I'm not sure of the importance of when figuring out dosing cinchona compared to isolated quinine or HCQ is the other chemicals in cinchona maybe supporting, complementing, preparing the biochemical context, somehow making the quinine in the bark effectively like more of an isolated dose. Maybe that's why traditional use is an amount that would be ~100-300 mg quinine per cup and two or three cups a day, so not 1000 mg ingested per day, and not 1000 mg being maintained in the blood. But maybe the dosage for spike proteins should be a high dose of quinine even when it's with the supporting other chemicals, and so a problem with using cinchona for that, instead of isolated quinine/HCQ, would be the increased risk of cinchonism symptoms, because the effective potentizing of the quinine and/or other chemicals.

2 g is hard to drink because the taste? You're not getting any mild but noticeable symptoms from that amount? About that and the previous paragraph -- maybe for using it [cinchona bark, with quinine and the other chemicals too] against the spike proteins (and maybe even moreso for the modified vaccine proteins?), it'll be a narrow range between a thoroughly effective enough dose and a dose that causes cinchonism symptoms (and those can take months to get completely better) so that dosage experimentation could be an important thing to be more careful about with cinchona compared to isolated quinine/HCQ?

Here's a business in the UK that sells cinchona bark:

Ado:
I read most of your posts and saw your report about cinchonism symptoms and have been very careful. Only been trying 2g in a tea and taking it each day for last 3 days. BTW I just boil it for 15 mins? I got no symptoms and yes it tastes bitter but am used to it. Never tried 10g but can only imagine the taste will be truly awful.

The dosage is really unclear because you are right that there may be other stuff - and the collective coverage is not just 100mg quinine but also 100mg of X, Y, Z. I will try the bark option and see if I feel terrible after the first lecture. Immediately take IVM if so. I suppose I should not take HCQ at that point is qininine is still high - all these unknowns.

I took 2 days of IVM and the 5 days of HCQ. I didnt like the feeling - felt like it put a whole in my head for a bit. And I think got a lot of shedding (hair!) - you get that? So want to try something else. At moment the H1+H2 and olive leaf tea, adndrographis, D2, quercetin seems to feel good and protect me when shopping etc

Ado:
I forgot to say that there is a haidut quote on the forum that basically says HCQ is big pharmas more toxic version of quinine. That was the game changer for me.

Me:
I didn't know anything about quinine or HCQ until this stuff recently. But that just makes me think that if I had a choice between isolated quinine or HCQ then now I'd consider the quinine more than before reading that. But there's still the issue of all the other stuff in the cinchona bark and how it interacts when drinking the tea regularly for prevention.

I mean I'm doubtful about HCQ's toxicity complicating using either for prophylaxis more than the other stuff in cinchona bark complicating it. On the other hand, the other chemicals in cinchona bark help the quinine some ways. So maybe the question becomes what dose of quinine from cinchona bark, with the other stuff, is equivalent to a dose of HCQ. Maybe when I did the half life dosing schedule for 500 mg, assuming it should be the same milligrams in the blood of quinine as Zelenko recommends for HCQ, maybe that's not a good assumption. Maybe it should be less.

Ado:
Before I had read that comment I didnt even know there was a connection between HCQ and quinine, and I was only interested in HCQ. After that I really became interested in the idea of quinine.

Is chinchism from pure quinine overdose or the other things in the bark? If we put the dose of bark up so that we get 1000mg of quinine could end up getting chinchism from the other things in the bark? Hmm. It would be good to find out more on standard (tribal) usage

Me:
Yeah I learned about quinine pretty much the same approach. And yeah I should try to find a good resource, maybe from around mid-20th century when cinchona vs synthetics was important, reviewing traditional uses of cinchona. I found an interesting report from the late 1800s about cinchonism:

(from this post: Transmissible Viral Vaccines... how the shots are affecting those who haven't taken it. They may be designed to do exactly that )

"Some full papers about cinchonism:

This is an interesting one, from when cinchona bark was commonly used as a tea for quinine:
Some of the Graver and Rarer Forms of Cinchonism by I.E. Atkinson, 1889

Ado:
from the last paper it looks like it is directly from quinine, as they are only giving quinine grains. Can we get grains of pure quinine?

Me:
Oh. I only skimmed it.
I searched "buy quinine grains" and found stuff from museums and historians. I read this article:

and it says:
1 grain = 0.06479891 grams

So as long as what we get nowadays in a tablet or pill or whatever is quinine sulphate, I think that conversion's all we need to know about the grains to compare with currently available isolated quinine?

Ado:
ok - so you could try quinine sulphate and see if you get symptoms from the pure form. I think I remember two tablets was 600mg the stated dose - then I can be sure to be almost near the 1000mg.
Really I have no way of knowing anything of bark quality.

But I suppose the real issue is that we are matching 1000mg of HCQ in blood as being equivalent to 1000mg of quinine? This is not necessarily going to be the same as HCQ is a derivative of qininine. For example if qinine turns into 50% HCQ then....

Me:
I was looking for common quinine sulphate dosages and found this -- lots of details of contraindications and things to consider depending on a person's disease conditions when using it.

I also found this...

"...This medication is used to kill the malaria parasites living inside red blood cells. In some cases, you may need to take a different medication (such as primaquine) to kill the malaria parasites living in other body tissues. Both drugs [quinine and primaquine] may be needed for a complete cure and to prevent the return of infection (relapse)..."

And I thought primaquine was one of the chemicals in cinchona bark, but it's not.

(showing these again)
"The main plant chemicals found in quinine [cinchona] bark include: aricine, caffeic acid, cinchofulvic acid, cincholic acid, cinchonain, cinchonidine, cinchonine, cinchophyllamine, cinchotannic acid, cinchotine, conquinamine, cuscamidine, cuscamine, cusconidine, cusconine, epicatechin, javanine, paricine, proanthocyanidins, quinacimine, quinamine, quinic acid, quinicine, quinine, quininidine, quinovic acid, quinovin, and sucirubine."

Primequine's a synthetic 8-aminoquinoline derivative.

"Primaquine is a synthetic, 8-aminoquinoline derivative with antimalarial properties... Primaquine is an aminoquinoline that has been used for the prevention and therapy of malaria for more than 50 years..."

"8-Aminoquinoline is the 8-amino derivative of quinoline."

"Cinchona bark contains quinoline alkaloids. Quinine, quinidine, cinchonine, and cinchonidine are the major substances among over thirty others (McCalley 2002)"

"The main plant chemicals found in quinine [cinchona] bark include: aricine, caffeic acid, cinchofulvic acid, cincholic acid, cinchonain, cinchonidine, cinchonine, cinchophyllamine, cinchotannic acid, cinchotine, conquinamine, cuscamidine, cuscamine, cusconidine, cusconine, epicatechin, javanine, paricine, proanthocyanidins, quinacimine, quinamine, quinic acid, quinicine, quinine, quininidine, quinovic acid, quinovin, and sucirubine."

"Quinine is very similar to quinidine. Do not use medications containing quinidine while using quinine."

So "very similar" meaning that in some ways the dosages of each are cumulative with each other?

So my point is that there are chemicals in cinchona bark that do (very similarly, worse, better?) what primaquine in combination with quinine sulphate does, because primaquine is a synthetic derivative of those chemicals in cinchona. I mean the added efficacy with malaria of primaquine's combinaton with quinine might not be very relevant for spike protein stuff, but it's an example like, similar to, the potential of the mixture of chemicals in cinchona to be more effective than one chemical being isolated from it and said to be the only "active" chemical that you want from cinchona.

But on the other hand, part two of the point, those chemicals other than quinine in cinchona might (? I don't know enough about it) need to be recognized as effectively adding to the dosage of the quinine, which could be why (it seems, from what I've read) that the traditional tribal use of cinchona bark (avoiding cinchonism symptoms) was an amount that wouldn't make a dose of quinine from it that's as much as the isolated HCQ doses for the spike protein, and that might be because of the effectively cumulative dosages of the similar chemicals adding up to be more like the isolated HCQ doses.

J.R.K

Haha thanks. My salute to you.

I don't know about the different efficacies of things for the modified spike protein in the vaccines compared to the one in the original virus. My best lead to find more detail about that would be to start with Stephanie Seneff, who wrote about the differences of the modified spike protein in a review style journal article and blog post:

I don't know what the discussion and next ideas about that article have been in the last month or so.

You said you were going to start drinking cinchona tea. How's that been? You get any cinchonism symptoms you think?
Sorry for my late reply, I just seen this reply now.
I do drink the cinchona tea but I found doing it everyday eventually I got some aches and pains that were not present plus I found just prior to it happening I had a bit of a repulsion to it but I forced it down. So now I take it for three days on four days off with a half a teaspoon of the bark to a two cup mug, but do put honey with it because it is bitter. I actually prefer the ground bark over the chips.

Birdie

Now his comments the other day make a little more sense to me. I was wondering why he suddenly said something about this latest variant that was behaving like a vaccine. Since the idea of a vaccine that spreads without consent is being debated, these comments help set up a normalcy idea.

I think of the mosquito release in South Florida too. Even that normalizes the idea of a vaccine that spreads.

P

Peatness

Now his comments the other day make a little more sense to me. I was wondering why he suddenly said something about this latest variant that was behaving like a vaccine. Since the idea of a vaccine that spreads without consent is being debated, these comments help set up a normalcy idea.

I think of the mosquito release in South Florida too. Even that normalizes the idea of a vaccine that spreads.
This has already been done in animals.

I suspect they've already done this in humans too.

J.R.K

A question that I have been pondering for a long time now is one regarding intimacy between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
In an interview Chris Masterjohn did with Jessica Rose that question was asked, she started to answer but then retracted saying she was not sure on that.
But in another interview she had mentioned that it has been observed in some people that the spike protein is still found in the body at the fifteen month mark post injection.
This could be a result of that persons biochemistry but I don’t think that it is a stretch of the imagination to say that the shots are not homogeneous and there are different formulations in play so whether there is a mechanism that tracks the formulation match up with what a person received first second or third dose to know who got what at what interval, assuming this is a clinical study. Remains a question that I do not have the answer for yet.

Lollipop2

So the latest variant was actually a vaccine? @Pina @Birdie Or they are planning it and is yet to come?

P

Peatness

So the latest variant was actually a vaccine? @Pina @Birdie Or they are planning it and is yet to come?
My understanding is that it was so mild that must people developed immunity once exposed. This is what happenes normally unless the person is seriously immune compromised.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom