Prepare for mandatory COVID vaccines in September

V

valdz

+1 Not just the medical community, the world in general.

Sending good thoughts you have a way to sue.

Correct on that!
I have to submit my exemption on the 17th but all the hospitals in my state mandated the vaxx. Some hospitals allow exemptions (medical or religious) but it must be approved.

Peatful

Murse121

You are all absolutely right that now is the time to resist. Most are telling me that it’s wisest to cave. To me this is now a spiritual battle. There is no way this going to end with the two covid jabs.

rothko

Resist and be loud about it. Not crazed or hysterical. But loud and firm!

Progesterone

My job was initially accepting exemption requests up until yesterday. When i submitted mine prior to the dead line, I got a response basically saying they are rejecting them all. This was due to an NYSDOH announcement about religious exemptions not being applicable to the covid vax mandate. So they did not even look at my request. This may be in violation of federal law. I’m having a consult with a lawyer tomorrow. But as of this moment, it’s get the vax or be fired. The medical community has lost its collective mind.

What kind of job do you do?

Orome

Forum Supporter
The worst speech of an US President I have ever seen. And for Trump they got furious when he didn't address climate change in his speeches, incredible. Who is the dictator now?
I am not from the US but I nonetheless just donated some dollars to help raise money for the hopefully upcoming lawsuits.
#DONOTCOMPLY

TomS

Vote from yesterday, Twitter

Attachments

• szavazas.png
    szavazas.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 58

Peatful

“When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty”.

Thomas Jefferson

OP
Mito

Mito

Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley called White House chief of staff Ron Klain’s recent retweet appearing to praise the Biden administration for executing the "ultimate work-around" for President Biden’s recent vaccine mandate "breathtakingly daft."

“Courts will now be asked to ignore the admission and uphold a self-admitted evasion of constitutional limits," Turley added. The "problem is that the thing being ‘worked around’ is the Constitution."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals