Milk Protein Allergy and Childhood Vaccination?

aaronkelman

I can confirm that vaccine induced allergies is a real thing. Prior to a Tdap booster I had absolutely no food allergies. Tdap must have been near expired so the suppressing chemicals were weak and my self and wife both got lockjaw and a full body rash. After this subsided we both had allergies/sensitivities to dairy and gluten, and just my self to egg. It wasn’t until staying in France for a few months that I realized that I could tolerate their dairy (raw) and probably more differences. When back in Canada I introduced raw cheese made in France as well as wholesome A2 dairy products (cream, butter, milk) sourced from grass fed farms. I had gas and some sensitivity initially but kept up with small amounts and after a month or so can fully tolerate these dairy products.

I am hoping that I can find a similar approach to eggs by possibly sourcing from exclusively pastures chickens and continuing to improve overall gut health.

Dr. B

I can confirm that vaccine induced allergies is a real thing. Prior to a Tdap booster I had absolutely no food allergies. Tdap must have been near expired so the suppressing chemicals were weak and my self and wife both got lockjaw and a full body rash. After this subsided we both had allergies/sensitivities to dairy and gluten, and just my self to egg. It wasn’t until staying in France for a few months that I realized that I could tolerate their dairy (raw) and probably more differences. When back in Canada I introduced raw cheese made in France as well as wholesome A2 dairy products (cream, butter, milk) sourced from grass fed farms. I had gas and some sensitivity initially but kept up with small amounts and after a month or so can fully tolerate these dairy products.

I am hoping that I can find a similar approach to eggs by possibly sourcing from exclusively pastures chickens and continuing to improve overall gut health.
i dont think the egg intolerance can be overcome or has anything to do with pasturing the chickens or not, switching to duck eggs or quail eggs should help
if they use casein in vaccines its probably A1 casein, so thats why A2 is tolerable since they likely dont use it in vaccines?

aaronkelman

I’ve yet to try Duck eggs recently, great suggestion. Many years ago I had balut duck eggs at a Vietnamese karaoke (suppose to reduce hangovers) and so t remember any issues. My thoughts have been that maybe it is the wheat, soy and corn in the chicken feed. I would like to experiment with fully pastured grass only birds but it’s very had to come by in my area. With milk ivd tried A2 and A1 pasteurized and reacted to both. Raw for either has gone over pretty well so far.

Dr. B

I’ve yet to try Duck eggs recently, great suggestion. Many years ago I had balut duck eggs at a Vietnamese karaoke (suppose to reduce hangovers) and so t remember any issues. My thoughts have been that maybe it is the wheat, soy and corn in the chicken feed. I would like to experiment with fully pastured grass only birds but it’s very had to come by in my area. With milk ivd tried A2 and A1 pasteurized and reacted to both. Raw for either has gone over pretty well so far.
eating wheat, soy, or corn directly, even non organic, doesnt cause the types of symptoms organic chicken eggs do! thats why i wonder if its the vaccine issue

OP
U

ursidae

eating wheat, soy, or corn directly, even non organic, doesnt cause the types of symptoms organic chicken eggs do! thats why i wonder if its the vaccine issue
Just observe what enrichment mediums they use in micribiology for culturing bacteria: Egg yolk agar, blood agar. The nutritive base usually contains yeast, casein, dextrose. Mix some gelatin with sugar, egg yolks, liver and casein powder and watch the SIBO explode

Isolated or associated experimental contamination of albumen and egg yolk for Salmonella Enteritidis and Escherichia coli: influence of temperature and storage time

"Both SE and E. coli grew in the egg yolk preparations and reached 7.5-8.7 log CFU/g at 30ºC in the first 24 hours after inoculation. Growth slowed down after this period and became stable after 48 hours (Fig. 3). Both bacteria showed the same growth pattern regardless of the inoculation conditions as a single or mixed culture, with no statistical difference (P<0.05).
Isolated or associated experimental contamination of albumen and egg yolk for Salmonella Enteritidis and Escherichia coli: influence of temperature and storage time
Yolk, unlike other egg structures, contains no anti-bacterial growth elements (Tranter and Board, 1982). This is why bacteria can reach high counts in yolk. These results correlated with other reports, in which different phage types of SE (PhT4, 8, 13a, and 14b) were inoculated into egg yolk and incubated at 25ºC, all showed similar growth behavior (Gast and Holt, 2001).

Egg yolk is an excellent culture media, and even a small contamination can reach high levels (8.0 log CFU/g),
leading to foodborne diseases. SE, in high counts, can survive any heat or cooking treatment (Humphrey et al., 1989). Viable cells of SE have been found in 44% of all fried, scrambled, hard-cooked eggs, and omelettes prepared with contaminated eggs (Mahdi Saeed and Koons, 1993)."

Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease

"The relationship between choline deficiency and the accumulation of hepatic lipids has been known for many years; however, there is not much information related to the application and usefulness of choline in the prevention and treatment of NAFLD. Gut microbiota is involved in the intestinal choline metabolism, which may lead to a decrease in its bioavailability and result in a deficiency of choline. Intestinal bacteria are also responsible for the conversion of choline and phosphatidylcholine to trimethylamine, which on the one hand reduces choline levels, predisposing to NAFLD, and on the other raises the level of trimethylamine, which is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease "

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals