Senomyx, Vaccines & Coke WHAT?!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The Campbell Soup company has severed its business ties with a California corporation that uses cells from aborted children to test artificial flavors.

Following revelations that Senomyx Corporation uses fetal tissue as part of its testing procedure, Campbell Soup announced: "We are no longer in partnership with Senomyx."’

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Several big food and beverage companies are looking at a new ingredient in the battle for health-conscious consumers: a chemical that tricks the taste buds into sensing sugar or salt even when it is not there.

Kraft Foods, Nestlé, Coca-Cola and Campbell Soup are all working with a biotechnology company called Senomyx, which has developed several chemicals, most of which do not have any flavor of their own but instead work by activating or blocking receptors in the mouth that are responsible for taste. They can enhance or replicate the taste of sugar, salt and monosodium glutamate, or MSG, in foods.

By adding one of Senomyx's flavorings to their products, manufacturers can, for instance, reduce the sugar in a cookie or salt in a can of soup by one-third to one-half while retaining the same sweetness or saltiness.

Now, for instance, a 103/4-ounce can of Campbell's Home-style chicken soup, which the company says contains two and a half servings, has more than 2,300 milligrams of sodium. That would probably be cut to a little over 1,500 milligrams when the chemical is added. (The government recommends consumption of no more than 2,400 milligrams of sodium a day.)

Unlike artificial sweeteners, Senomyx's chemical compounds will not be listed separately on ingredient labels. Instead, they will be lumped into a broad category -- "artificial flavors" -- already found on most packaged food labels.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Fetal cell lines are used most extensively in the medical industry, in testing, production, and treatment. Fetal cells have been used to test treatments for some degenerative conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease. Human fetal cells are also used to grow the viruses that are used in certain vaccines, since viruses cannot easily be replicated without a cell to host them. The vaccines for chicken pox, rubella, and shinglesare examples of vaccines that use fetal cells in their production process. Not all vaccines are produced in this way, and there are some ethical alternatives that don’t use these cell lines in their creation. Some prescription medications, such as Enbrel and Pulmozyme, actually contain fetal cells as an ingredient. The implantation of fetal cells into the body, similar to the process of transplanting an organ, is being explored as a potential cure for ailments such as retinitis pigmentosa.
Despite this type of work going on for decades, not many people know about it. The use of fetal tissue came into the spotlight in recent years when the controversial videos by the Center for Medical Progress — which revealed Planned Parenthood executives discussing the procurement and sale of fetal tissue — were released. But the attention brought to this practice by the videos was still not enough to make it a well-known issue; this is partly due to the fact that the range of its use is not clearly advertised. For example, the FDA does not always require cosmetics companies to include a list of their ingredients, though Neocutis freely admits to their use of fetal cells. Similarly, when the flavor enhancers developed by Senomyx are added to foods, they are in a low enough concentration that they can be labelled as “artificial flavors.” This means that consumers cannot easily trace which foods include those additives. Vaccines manufacturers provide a list of their ingredients, but not all patients read through the ingredient list before getting a shot — and when these ingredients are listed, the cell lines are referred to by their alphanumeric name. If you don’t know what you’re looking for, you might never realize exactly what it means.
There are some regulations surrounding the collection of fetal tissue. For example, a pregnant person can only be asked if they wish to donate blood or tissue from their abortion after they have requested the procedure. Under the Uniform Anatomic Gift Act, it is a federal crime to buy or sell fetal tissue; however, companies and organizations are allowed to collect reasonable fees that cover the costs of handling and processing the tissue. Since there are no hard limits that define what “reasonable” looks like in these instances, it can be difficult to enforce. Additionally, there are no regulations that determine exactly how the tissue can be used. Someone may choose to donate the body of their aborted fetus thinking that their cells will be used for developing medicines, but the sample could end up in the cosmetics or food industry.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Have you tried these? If so, which one do you think tastes best? I recently bought Maine Root’s Mexicane Cola. It’s not great, but not bad.
Yea I bought the two I posted in this thread, but don’t remember what they tasted like, but I am not too fussy about this sort of thing. If I am thrown off at first, having something not taste the way I am use to, I know if I stick with it, my taste buds will eventually adjust to the new flavor.

Yea I bought the two I posted in this thread, but don’t remember what they tasted like, but I am not too fussy about this sort of thing. If I am thrown off at first, having something not taste the way I am use to, I know if I stick with it, my taste buds will eventually adjust to the new flavor.
I really like the taste of Coke but with all the crappy ingredients in it…well I had to look for something else. I won’t use any Nestle products. I was using Carnation Breakfast Essentials in my morning milk, but guess what? It’s owned by Nestle. The rats. I don’t trust what they put in their products. All these big brand companies are so sneaky and evil. I might try the colas you mentioned 👍

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I really like the taste of Coke but with all the crappy ingredients in it…well I had to look for something else. I won’t use any Nestle products. I was using Carnation Breakfast Essentials in my morning milk, but guess what? It’s owned by Nestle. The rats. I don’t trust what they put in their products. All these big brand companies are so sneaky and evil. I might try the colas you mentioned 👍
We just can’t support companies who have gained from ill gotten ways, no matter how good it makes us feel. It seems silly to some, thinking what difference one little soda makes, but look at the billions that are made every year, year after year, one soda at a time. It all matters. I am glad it all matters to you too.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The disappearance of the field concept in developmental biology was one of the strangest events in the history of science. It didn't just fade away, it was "disappeared," in a massive undertaking of social engineering. In its absence, stem cells will seem to be a profitable technological marvel, rather than a universal life function, with a central role in everything we are and everything we do and can become.” -Ray Peat

We just can’t support companies who have gained from ill gotten ways, no matter how good it makes us feel. It seems silly to some, thinking what difference one little soda makes, but look at the billions that are made every year, year after year, one soda at a time. It all matters. I am glad it all matters to you too.

I agree. And keeping with the same topic, I just watched a video about fast food places, and what’s really in the food. I had known about McDonald‘s, but it is worse than I had imagined. If this is not a wake up call, I don’t know what is:

HUMAN REMAINS IN FAST FOOD - IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT MCDONALD'S​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qg5BFUfi74cq/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I agree. And keeping with the same topic, I just watched a video about fast food places, and what’s really in the food. I had known about McDonald‘s, but it is worse than I had imagined. If this is not a wake up call, I don’t know what is:

The end of this video, with the interview, I have heard before and it has something convincing about it, but the part where body parts with legs and hands for sale, looked fake. If Mc Donald’s, KFC and Pizza Hut have human meat in their products I do not believe they know it. 100,000 children disappearing every year without bodies ever being discovered, is a big question. The bodies have to be being used somewhere. I’m sorry, but sex trafficking does not hide 100,000 children a year never to be discover again.

The end of this video, with the interview, I have heard before and it has something convincing about it, but the part where body parts with legs and hands for sale, looked fake. If Mc Donald’s, KFC and Pizza Hut have human meat in their products I do not believe they know it. 100,000 children disappearing every year without bodies ever being discovered, is a big question. The bodies have to be being used somewhere. I’m sorry, but sex trafficking does not hide 100,000 children a year never to be discover again.
Yes I have heard the same before as well. As to the body parts, I do wonder, are those real? Would they have them out in the open like that? Was it a hidden camera that took video of the body parts? So revolting. Lots and lots of questions….

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes I have heard the same before as well. As to the body parts, I do wonder, are those real? Would they have them out in the open like that? Was it a hidden camera that took video of the body parts? So revolting. Lots and lots of questions….
I am glad I always ordered the Filet-o-Fish!

OP
Rinse & rePeat

You should post this in my other thread below….

I am glad I always ordered the Filet-o-Fish!
Yeah, but who knows if that is “real” fish? 😳 They lie. A sad reality today. I just won’t go near those places. I don’t trust them. Like many of the big brand food products that have questionable ingredients. I try and stick with organic, basic food items, and buy locally when I can. Local farms, local produce, organic as much as possible.

You should post this in my other thread below….

Ok

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yeah, but who knows if that is “real” fish? 😳 They lie. A sad reality today. I just won’t go near those places. I don’t trust them. Like many of the big brand food products that have questionable ingredients. I try and stick with organic, basic food items, and buy locally when I can. Local farms, local produce, organic as much as possible.
I don’t eat fast food either, not for at least 15 years now. I am sure that back then it was fish, no mistaking that, unlike imitation crab and scallops they make now.

I don’t eat fast food either, not for at least 15 years now. I am sure that back then it was fish, no mistaking that, unlike imitation crab and scallops they make now.
Yeah, back in the so called good old days, maybe they used “real” food. I’d like to think it was real food back then 😬🤨

Speaking of fish…..

FISH CAUGHT IN WILD, PACKAGE SAYS...NO WAY! DON'T EAT THIS FAKE FOOD NOV.25.2022​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jP0QVspUndH/

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yeah, back in the so called good old days, maybe they used “real” food. I’d like to think it was real food back then 😬🤨

Speaking of fish…..

FISH CAUGHT IN WILD, PACKAGE SAYS...NO WAY! DON'T EAT THIS FAKE FOOD NOV.25.2022​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/2jP0QVspUndH/

This is strange. Fish filets usually fall apart, hmmm…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A couple months ago a coworker told me about a horrible experience when one of his patients who was an organ donor was awake, alert and crying when the procurement team came to harvest her organs. He stayed in the room holding her hand and was yelling at them to leave because she wasn’t dead. He was forcibly taken out of the room by sheriff’s deputies at the hospital. He was terribly traumatized by the situation.”

Dr. B

@Rinse & rePeat
I think it is a myth stereotype that fast food is worse.
Its worse than organic meat, but otherwise it’s basically the same as other foods you get.
Meaning for example the burger buns at mcdonalds burger king etc are the same buns you buy at the store. Same ingredients. Gluten and non organic wheat has pesticide and other issues in general, but the burger buns ae mostly the same everywhere.
The beef you are getting at mcdonalds or burger king is the same as beef elsewhere. If you don’t buy organic grass fed beef, you are likely getting mcdonalds quality beef. Fast food often uses frozen beef, but a lot of fast food or fast casual places also offer fresh non frozen beef.

The big concern at restaurants in general is they could be using iodized salt. Meat is almost always non organic eating out.

One big concern is a lot of people think restaurants like chipotle, cava, mezeh, qdoba, etc are healthier or better than fast food. Their bread might be better quality than fast food burger buns. But if you check their ingredients, all these places literally soak their rice in sunflower oil, rice bran oil or other PUFA oil. Those restaurants also literally cook their meat in sunflower or other PUFA oil, including chipotle.

So you are literally much better off getting something like a Mcdouble, or just eating plain beef patties from mcdonalds burger king or five guys, than getting meat and rice from places like cava or chipotle.

Taco bell is probably the worst out there, basically every food item is soaked in PUFA, and its all soybean oil.

With most restaurants you dont even get better quality... for instance cheesecake factorys burger is like $15. Its not really better than fast food beef, its just fresher, angus beef and a larger patty. But a concern with Cheesecake Factory is, their beef patties seem to be cooked in pufa oil and their buns are too. Their beef patties and buns are extremely greasy, they seem to be one of the few places that soak burger patties and buns in oil. The bun seems like a higher quality brioche bun, digests better than cheap burger buns, but its soaked in pufa which is ridiculous. Their fries are cooked in soybean oil too.

I think burgers are one of the safest things eating out. You can even eat half the bun and toss the bottom half out. Its low quality cheese, but its a thin slice of it. So its not as inflammatory as cheese dipping sauces or pizza. Less bread too.
The rice at asian restaurants seems oil free but their meat items have lots of oil plus rice is made using cheap tap water.

So really the safest things are burgers, milkshakes, cheesecake and some places have coconut milk based drinks like dunkin and starbucks. They likely use canned coconut milk which could have carrageenan or some sort of gums or filler ingredients but otherwise you can at least avoid pufa and tap water. And starches can be kept to a minimum of half a burger bun.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals