Senomyx, Vaccines & Coke WHAT?!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The dollar store milk and meat is the same as most other places, those things are only better if they are labelled organic or grass fed non gmo etc. actually chances are if you get milk from 711 it probably has the same supplier as other grocery stores or restaurants in that suppliers area. Although 711 also does offer organic milk now

I have seen some ice cream places, bubble tea and baskins robbins just using regular costco or other stores milk in their products. Any company selling a product will be looking for the best margins possible

Which restaurants would you say use better meats? do they actually label the meat as higher quality? The key is what they label the meat as. If they just state for example milk, or beef, you are likely getting poor quality. There are a few things better by default, for example a steak restaurant will likely be using fresh non frozen meat, which places like five guys mcdonlds also claim to use now.

Angus meat, or wagyu meat may be in some ways better by default even if not labelled as organic or grass fed.

Most milks for example state growth hormone free, pasteurized , vitamin d added. A lot of meat products are antibiotic free but thats a small factor in meat quality

The xanthan gum is a popular ingredient in ice creams, shelf stable products and a lot of whey proteins. I think it was said to be an emulsifier so it helps things mix together or stay mixed together even sitting on a shelf?

I dont know how safe it is exactly, it seems to have possible GI distress and is made from corn maybe fermented corn? It is safer than things like acacia gum, guar gum and some other gums.

The key seems to be to look at what the seller or restaurant is stating about the product. What they claim matters, otherwise everyone would advertise their milk as grass fed or organic. If theyre not claiming their product as higher quality they have no reason to really offer better quality. If you look, most places will exaggerate even a small improvement in quality. Like have signs all over stating antibiotic free meat, grass fed, never frozen beef, 100% beef etc.
Oh gosh I would never eat at 7/11, “bubble tea” places or Baskin Robbins. All eating out creeps me out, but nicer restaurants with a chef, not a cook, where even presentation is important is my best option. For fast food, only In & Out burger puts me a little more at ease, because they don’t use msg like most fast food places do and they don’t cook in secret, everything is wide open with lots of people watching. Otherwise when I am out, knowing the risks from bacteria and inferior quality food, I tend to order things like like carne asada, because marinating keeps the meat fresher. When I find myself in a situation where I have to eat at a place like In & Out, I minimize my exposure to the unknowns by ordering my double cheeseburger lettuce wrapped without the mayonnaise laden sauce.

Wagyu meat would be worse if it wasn’t grass fed because all the toxins are in the fats of non-grass fed animals, so leaner cuts of meat means less PUFA’s, if you can’t get grass fed. This is also why my marinated carne asada is a good choice, it is a lean cut of meat.

The xanthan gum, emulsifiers, lecithin, and replicated cells from an aborted fetus, and many other things that shouldn’t be in ice cream, but is in nearly everyone, is why I only eat the ice cream I make. I don’t like ice cream so much that I can forget all that. My mind puts in overtime thinking about the hidden nasties in my my food that there is no enjoying it unless I feel confident, safe and healthy eating it.

You are so right about your last part, if they aren’t bragging, then they are happier not wanting us to know what is in their food.

Dr. B

Oh gosh I would never eat at 7/11, “bubble tea” places or Baskin Robbins. All eating out creeps me out, but nicer restaurants with a chef, not a cook, where even presentation is important is my best option. For fast food, only In & Out burger puts me a little more at ease, because they don’t use msg like most fast food places do and they don’t cook in secret, everything is wide open with lots of people watching. Otherwise when I am out, knowing the risks from bacteria and inferior quality food, I tend to order things like like carne asada, because marinating keeps the meat fresher. When I find myself in a situation where I have to eat at a place like In & Out, I minimize my exposure to the unknowns by ordering my double cheeseburger lettuce wrapped without the mayonnaise laden sauce.

Wagyu meat would be worse if it wasn’t grass fed because all the toxins are in the fats of non-grass fed animals, so leaner cuts of meat means less PUFA’s, if you can’t get grass fed. This is also why my marinated carne asada is a good choice, it is a lean cut of meat.

The xanthan gum, emulsifiers, lecithin, and replicated cells from an aborted fetus, and many other things that shouldn’t be in ice cream, but is in nearly everyone, is why I only eat the ice cream I make. I don’t like ice cream so much that I can forget all that. My mind puts in overtime thinking about the hidden nasties in my my food that there is no enjoying it unless I feel confident, safe and healthy eating it.

You are so right about your last part, if they aren’t bragging, then they are happier not wanting us to know what is in their food.
Are they able to hide msg in ingredients list? I thought only some asian restaurants are using that. Also what are Peats comments o it does he think it’s dangerous? I havent seen msg mentioned in any ingredients lists for the major restaurants.
Some baskn robbins flavors use castoreum which is also an expensive fragrance ingredient.
Btw if you are eatig out, pickles and relish seem to always have really bad ingredients like fillers, and even “Alum” probably cause they’re in a jar.
Ketchup usually has HFCS but otherwise is fine. Other things like lettuce tomato onion dont have additives but usually arent organic.

There are some places like elevation burher that offer a orgsnic 100% grass fed beef patty. Their buns are potato buns, but not organic. The cheese is called 6 month aged cheddar cheese, not sure if it uses animal rennet though.

Haagen dazs ice cream, many flavors dont have gums and fillers. There is also mcconells which doesnt have fillers. Theres a few other brands, there is Jenis which is the most expensive , but a lot of flavors have lots of fillers. Theres a few gelato brands not using much fillers.
711 actually started carrying their own brand of organic milk and juices a few years ago... it is pricy. Its organic but not gras fed or A2. But their chocolate milk only has gellan gum, and its much more tolerable than other chocolate milks that use carrageenan. They even had organic cold pressed juices a couple years back, pretty expensive too and looks like they stopped those, probably didn’t sell well. They had flavors you dont see often like melon juice and blackberry juice.

Wagyu and angus beef supposedly they could be raised better than standard beef even if not labelled as organic. The steak restaurants or pricier places often use angus or wagyu beef ... never seen any organic ones in restaurants

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Are they able to hide msg in ingredients list? I thought only some asian restaurants are using that. Also what are Peats comments o it does he think it’s dangerous? I havent seen msg mentioned in any ingredients lists for the major restaurants.
Some baskn robbins flavors use castoreum which is also an expensive fragrance ingredient.
Btw if you are eatig out, pickles and relish seem to always have really bad ingredients like fillers, and even “Alum” probably cause they’re in a jar.
Ketchup usually has HFCS but otherwise is fine. Other things like lettuce tomato onion dont have additives but usually arent organic.

There are some places like elevation burher that offer a orgsnic 100% grass fed beef patty. Their buns are potato buns, but not organic. The cheese is called 6 month aged cheddar cheese, not sure if it uses animal rennet though.

Haagen dazs ice cream, many flavors dont have gums and fillers. There is also mcconells which doesnt have fillers. Theres a few other brands, there is Jenis which is the most expensive , but a lot of flavors have lots of fillers. Theres a few gelato brands not using much fillers.
711 actually started carrying their own brand of organic milk and juices a few years ago... it is pricy. Its organic but not gras fed or A2. But their chocolate milk only has gellan gum, and its much more tolerable than other chocolate milks that use carrageenan. They even had organic cold pressed juices a couple years back, pretty expensive too and looks like they stopped those, probably didn’t sell well. They had flavors you dont see often like melon juice and blackberry juice.

Wagyu and angus beef supposedly they could be raised better than standard beef even if not labelled as organic. The steak restaurants or pricier places often use angus or wagyu beef ... never seen any organic ones in restaurants
I only know of In & Out that doesn’t use msg, all the other restaurants around me use it. They hide the fact by using various other names….

“Hydrolyzed protein, for example, is just proteins that are broken down into their animo acid components – one of which is glutamic acid, another name for MSG. Autolyzed yeast is a similar example, yeast cells are allowed to die and pop open, which releases their innards, which then break down into individual amino acids — including glutamic acid.”

As for Haagen Daz I quit eating it when I found out they use aborted fetus “Senomyx” technology. It is the least I can do, standing up against that disgusting practice.

AlaskaJono

Yes indeed, Haagen Daz Vanilla was the only one ice cream the last few years we bought, until the senomyx ingredients came to the forefront from this forum, and Rinse so posted a while back. The MSG story is one that is more tricky, but easy to follow if you follow the codewords. "No Added MSG" means has glutamate that has had a process to it to turn it into msg. Also Spices/Natural Flavours/Yeast Extract/ protein extract, etc... . Salty/sweet/savoury is Nom Nom, so yep it gots it. They put it in most foods with spices, restaurant food, etc..

But wait there's more! :

The following work synergistically with the ingredient monosodium glutamate (MSG) to enhance flavor. If they are present for flavoring, so is MSG:​

Disodium 5’-guanylate (E 627) / Disodium 5’-inosinate (E-631) / Disodium 5'-ribonucleotides (E 635)
This often Multiply the effects by 10 X or more...

Anecdote: about 10 years ago we were buying some 'natural ' crisps (potato chips) in NZ as a fun snack ( -ie -not homemade) and then one day the chips tasted way too salty and 'Tangy' to me, I read the ingredients, and yep, they had added some 'yeast extract" and one of the E6xx additives. It made my guts funny for a day or two, and we never bought them again,. The E6xx class seems to amplify the effects, like a turbo charger.

Also we found a new business near us making ice cream with biodynamically grown milk and cream, local business that sells milk and chesses, mmmmmm, that we know of and sometimes buy, but is expensive. The ice cream is delicious, but I asked the proprietor what he uses to bind the ice cream, and he said corn starch. Hmmmm, I may not get his ice cream much anymore. My homemade custard style with egg yolks is fine, though more expensive to make than his is to purchase. Oh well, price of eating as cleanly as possible.

Bon Appetit!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes indeed, Haagen Daz Vanilla was the only one ice cream the last few years we bought, until the senomyx ingredients came to the forefront from this forum, and Rinse so posted a while back. The MSG story is one that is more tricky, but easy to follow if you follow the codewords. "No Added MSG" means has glutamate that has had a process to it to turn it into msg. Also Spices/Natural Flavours/Yeast Extract/ protein extract, etc... . Salty/sweet/savoury is Nom Nom, so yep it gots it. They put it in most foods with spices, restaurant food, etc..

But wait there's more! :

The following work synergistically with the ingredient monosodium glutamate (MSG) to enhance flavor. If they are present for flavoring, so is MSG:​

This often Multiply the effects by 10 X or more...

Anecdote: about 10 years ago we were buying some 'natural ' crisps (potato chips) in NZ as a fun snack ( -ie -not homemade) and then one day the chips tasted way too salty and 'Tangy' to me, I read the ingredients, and yep, they had added some 'yeast extract" and one of the E6xx additives. It made my guts funny for a day or two, and we never bought them again,. The E6xx class seems to amplify the effects, like a turbo charger.

Also we found a new business near us making ice cream with biodynamically grown milk and cream, local business that sells milk and chesses, mmmmmm, that we know of and sometimes buy, but is expensive. The ice cream is delicious, but I asked the proprietor what he uses to bind the ice cream, and he said corn starch. Hmmmm, I may not get his ice cream much anymore. My homemade custard style with egg yolks is fine, though more expensive to make than his is to purchase. Oh well, price of eating as cleanly as possible.

Bon Appetit!
Well these are new names I have not seen before. I posted somewhere an article about MSG and how it can swell cells inside the body up to 100 times their normal size.

If you get lazy or you want to eat more ice cream, with half the fat, try out my quick recipe with no yolks, cream or cooking. It takes me less than five minutes to get it into the ice cream maker. My friends and family ask to come over so I make them some. They say it is the best they have ever had. I think it tastes a lot like Haagen Daz. I do a lot with the basic recipe, swapping out milk for yogurt and strawberries and such.

Attachments

• DE0DA4E4-8934-4B35-9179-D3E4DB70E67A.jpeg
    DE0DA4E4-8934-4B35-9179-D3E4DB70E67A.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 5B764868-4752-4B37-8725-1F30267A8465.jpeg
    5B764868-4752-4B37-8725-1F30267A8465.jpeg
    256.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 4DA4327E-6FD9-4DCA-AA82-9E5C302CBF0F.jpeg
    4DA4327E-6FD9-4DCA-AA82-9E5C302CBF0F.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DC2CAB0D-8270-496B-B233-B64AC4368DBA.jpeg
    DC2CAB0D-8270-496B-B233-B64AC4368DBA.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 1B0ED9FE-6107-4CD7-AB8C-53BCAA4C1648.jpeg
    1B0ED9FE-6107-4CD7-AB8C-53BCAA4C1648.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 18EE5D16-268A-490E-9F0C-1D4F717FD51B.jpeg
    18EE5D16-268A-490E-9F0C-1D4F717FD51B.jpeg
    384.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 62FE6F84-1FDF-47EA-897B-DE50C9113EAA.jpeg
    62FE6F84-1FDF-47EA-897B-DE50C9113EAA.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 11EEA74E-7395-429C-906B-12CA88C86AAC.jpeg
    11EEA74E-7395-429C-906B-12CA88C86AAC.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 43D71F5E-DC1B-4E33-96CB-4635B3BF68E8.jpeg
    43D71F5E-DC1B-4E33-96CB-4635B3BF68E8.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 10
  • FF62C5E8-212C-4DC7-B0C3-29E9DAF0A594.jpeg
    FF62C5E8-212C-4DC7-B0C3-29E9DAF0A594.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 11
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Oh, here is one good site for various code words re msg.
https://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html
Well this sound yummy!…

“Neurotransmitters are called excitotoxic when they over-stimulate their receptor cells to the point of killing them.

Excessive glutamic acid and aspartic acid can over-stimulate the brain and lead to excitotoxicity. Excitotoxicity has been implicated in certain chronic diseases including ischemic stroke, epilepsy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Huntington disease, and Parkinson's disease.

The term “excitotoxin” was coined in 1969 by Dr. John Olney after he observed that glutamic acid fed to laboratory animals killed brain cells and subsequently caused gross obesity. As an excitotoxin, glutamic acid over-stimulates brain cells and cells outside of the central nervous system to the point of killing them.

Glutamic acid excitotoxicity is the process that underlies the damage done by monosodium glutamate and the other ingredients that contain processed free glutamic acid (MSG).”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Oh, here is one good site for various code words re msg.
https://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html
This one explains why I got sick on Monday!….

“Some waxes used on fruits and vegetables contain MSG.”

I bought a bag of organic oranges from Sprouts and made my orange Julius with them, using also the peels of the oranges. The next day I came down sick with body aches and a fever. I went to make another one and noticed on the bottom of the bag that they had used a wax on them, so I couldn’t use the peels. I had no idea that wax was that bad.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Particular attention needs to be given to protein powders. "Protein" is not the name of an ingredient. "Protein powder" listed as an ingredient is made up of a group of amino acids (manufactured, of course) that the FDA allows manufacturers to call "protein powder." Beef is a food/ingredient that is labeled "beef" when present in a product. It's not called beef protein. If something is called "beef protein," it is an array of amino acids that have been derived from beef.

At present, soy protein, pea protein, and whey protein are among the most popular protein starting-materials used for manufacture of protein powders. All are made of arrays of amino acids, derived from soy, peas, and whey.

All protein powders contain MSG.”

Dr. B

I only know of In & Out that doesn’t use msg, all the other restaurants around me use it. They hide the fact by using various other names….

“Hydrolyzed protein, for example, is just proteins that are broken down into their animo acid components – one of which is glutamic acid, another name for MSG. Autolyzed yeast is a similar example, yeast cells are allowed to die and pop open, which releases their innards, which then break down into individual amino acids — including glutamic acid.”

As for Haagen Daz I quit eating it when I found out they use aborted fetus “Senomyx” technology. It is the least I can do, standing up against that disgusting practice.
Glutamine itself could turn to msg then? Hydrolyzed protein is pre digested, so if you eat a protein witj glutamine in it youre getting some msg? Are MSGs side effects similar to supplementing with glutamine amino acid powder?
So anything that says hydrolyzed protein can he msg? What if for example it just says 100% beef? Or enriched wheat flour?

Interesting regarding haagen dazs... so for senomyx does it have to be hidden under the natural flavors section? So if there is a haagen dazs that doesnt mention natural or artificial flavor added, it should be safe?

Dr. B

“Particular attention needs to be given to protein powders. "Protein" is not the name of an ingredient. "Protein powder" listed as an ingredient is made up of a group of amino acids (manufactured, of course) that the FDA allows manufacturers to call "protein powder." Beef is a food/ingredient that is labeled "beef" when present in a product. It's not called beef protein. If something is called "beef protein," it is an array of amino acids that have been derived from beef.

At present, soy protein, pea protein, and whey protein are among the most popular protein starting-materials used for manufacture of protein powders. All are made of arrays of amino acids, derived from soy, peas, and whey.

All protein powders contain MSG.”

Whey protein is generally the whey portion of milk, separated during the cheesemaking process. Most cheeses are pure casein, and whey is skimmed off. A few cheeses are whey based.
But the stuff theyre saying about all are made of arrays of amino acids, thats any protein from my understanding... like even a slab of beef will be made of an array of amino acids.
And many proteins contain glutamine. I have heard glutamine as a supplement is risky, cause an imbalance can result with other amino acids. But i think Ray considers it essential in some amount? Some of these articles seem to be using glutamine interchangeably with MSG... like whey protein shouldn’t have any msg or added glutamine in it, its the same glutamine that’s normally in the milk proteins.
Even the beef protein powders normally are supposed to be freeze dried beef thats grinded into a powder. So are they saying the freeze drying process creates MSG in beef and whey?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Interesting regarding haagen dazs... so for senomyx does it have to be hidden under the natural flavors section? So if there is a haagen dazs that doesnt mention natural or artificial flavor added, it should be safe?
The Haagen Daz is safe and it is listed under natural flavoring. Babies are natural, dead or alive.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“While fetal components are currently not in the final product, there is growing concern among consumers that it could happen in the near future. With the explosion of health foods on the market, there is nothing to stop companies from using fetal remains as protein ingredients.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well if snacking on aborted baby cells wasn’t bad enough, now they are making burgers out of a woman’s cervical cancer. Thanks @J.R.K,

“The article puts a “human face” on some of these cell lines, for example, the “HeLa line” made from the cervical cancer of Henrietta Lacks:

That’s where immortalized cells come in. They’ve been used in medical research since the early 1950s, when the first and most famous immortal cell line—derived from the cervical cancer cells of a woman named Henrietta Lacks—was successfully grown in a lab.”

“The main problem of growing an endless “lab meat” supply is that normal tissue cells cannot endlessly replicate (see above). There is a limit on how many times they will divide.

Vaccine manufacturers already use such immortalized tumor cells to make some Covid vaccines and other vaccines:

Today, AstraZeneca Plc and J&J’s Covid-19 vaccines are grown using immortalized human kidney and retinal cells, respectively.

Thus, “lab meat” and “cell line” suppliers grow meat from tumor cells that are “immortalized”; in other words, their cells can endlessly replicate. This is why cancers never stop growing, after all!“

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals