Stephanie Seneff Ph.D. MIT: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease

meatbag

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease​

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease - Seneff

Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, After receiving four degrees from MIT (B.S.. in Biophysics, M.S., E.E., and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), she has conducted research in packet-switched networks, computational modeling of the human auditory system, natural language processing, spoken dialogue systems, and second language learning. Currently a Senior Research Scientist (MIT’s highest research rank) at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, she has supervised 21 Master’s and 14 Ph.D. students.
--The following are excerpts, please refer to the original--

People don’t realize that these vaccines are vastly different from the many childhood vaccines we are now used to getting early in life. I find it shocking that the vaccine developers and the government officials across the globe are recklessly pushing these vaccines on an unsuspecting population.

The mRNA in these vaccines codes for the spike protein normally synthesized by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. However, both the mRNA and the protein it produces have been changed from the original version in the virus with the intent to increase rate of production of the protein in an infected cell and the durability of both the mRNA and the spike protein it codes for. Additional ingredients like cationic lipids and polyethylene glycol are also toxic with unknown consequences. The vaccines were approved for emergency use based on grossly inadequate studies to evaluate safety and effectiveness.

Like the mRNA vaccines, the DNA vaccines are based on novel biotech gene editing techniques that are brand new, so they too are a massive experiment unleashed on a huge unsuspecting population, with unknown consequences. Both DNA vector vaccines have been associated with a very rare condition called thrombocytopenia, in which platelet counts drop precipitously, resulting in system-wide blood clots and a high risk of cerebral hemorrhaging [5]. This is likely due to an autoimmune reaction to the platelets, and it comes with a high risk of mortality. In the case of the AZ vaccine, this has caused over 20 European countries to temporarily pause their vaccination programs [6]. And the United States called a temporary halt on the J&J vaccine.

Even experts don’t really understand the mechanism as of now, although a fascinating theory to explain this depends on the fact that DNA vector vaccines require the DNA to be copied into RNA in the nucleus, and this presents the possibility of producing an incomplete copy, generated through “splice variants,” that is missing the code for attaching to the membrane [7]. These soluble partial sequences wander off to other parts of the body and bind to ACE2 receptors throughout the vasculature. Antibodies to these ACE2-bound partial spike fragments cause an acute inflammatory response that results in disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC).

The Spike Protein is Toxic

The COVID-19 vaccines are all based on supplying genetic code to produce the spike protein that is the main constituent of the SARS-CoV-2 protein cage that encloses its RNA contents. Both the DNA vector and the RNA vaccines induce the vaccine-infected cell to manufacture many copies of the spike protein according to the code. Through experimentation, researchers have determined that the spike protein is toxic even when introduced all by itself. In a revealing experiment, researchers injected spike protein into hamsters, and found that it was taken up by endothelial cells lining the blood vessels, via ACE2 receptors [10]. This caused a downregulation of ACE2, which had significant effects on the metabolic policy in the cells. In particular, it inhibited the synthesis of mitochondria, and caused the existing mitochondria to fragment. Mitochondria are the organelles in the cell that produce large quantities of ATP (the energy currency of cells) by oxidizing nutrients, while consuming oxygen and producing water and carbon dioxide. The spike protein reduced the production of ATP by mitochondria and increased glycolysis — the alternative, much less efficient, way to produce ATP without using oxygen. This metabolic change towards getting energy through glycolysis is a characteristic feature of cancer cells and of neurons in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.

In another experiment, researchers showed that spike protein can cross the blood-brain barrier in mice and be taken up by neurons throughout the brain [11]. This too is likely mediated by ACE2 receptors (which neurons also produce). These same researchers also showed that spike protein administered in the nose was able to reach the brain by traveling along the olfactory nerve. When they induced inflammation in the brain through exposure to lipopolysaccharide (LPS), they saw an increased uptake of spike protein into the brain, which they hypothesized was caused by increased leakiness in the barrier. As you will see, these points become important when we later consider what happens following a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, which is designed to induce inflammation.

Many people suffering from COVID-19 have experienced symptoms characteristic of the central nervous system such as headache, nausea, dizziness, fatal brain blood clots and encephalitis. In an advanced 3D microfluid model of the human BBB, researchers in the United States showed that the spike protein by itself disrupts the blood brain barrier by inducing an inflammatory state, and they proposed that this could be the source of such symptoms [12].

A published preprint found widespread expression of ACE2 in many parts of the brain. ACE2 was expressed in astrocytes, pericytes (cells that wrap around the endothelial cells lining capillary walls) and in endothelial cells — and all of these are key components of the blood-brain barrier [13]. Perhaps of even greater concern is that ACE2 was highly expressed in the substantia nigra, a brain-stem nucleus where damaged dopaminergic neurons lead to Parkinson’s disease.

Summary

There are many reasons to be wary of the COVID-19 vaccines, which have been rushed to market with grossly inadequate evaluation and aggressively promoted to an uninformed public, with the potential for huge, irreversible, negative consequences. One potential consequence is to exhaust the finite supply of progenitor B cells in the bone marrow early in life, causing an inability to mount new antibodies to infectious agents. An even more worrisome possibility is that these vaccines, both the mRNA vaccines and the DNA vector vaccines, may be a pathway to crippling disease sometime in the future. Through the prion-like action of the spike protein, we will likely see an alarming increase in several major neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease, CKD, ALS and Alzheimer’s, and these diseases will show up with increasing prevalence among younger and younger populations, in years to come. Unfortunately, we won’t know whether the vaccines caused this increase, because there will usually be a long time separation between the vaccination event and the disease diagnosis. Very convenient for the vaccine manufacturers, who stand to make huge profits off of our misfortunes — both from the sale of the vaccines themselves and from the large medical cost of treating all these debilitating diseases.

Gone Peating

Yea it's quite clear that these things will have prion like effects. What can we take to counteract the effects on the brain?

OP
meatbag

meatbag

Missenger

I don't really agree with the prion hypothesis, only to the point that the misfolded proteins are caused by general inflammation processes in the brain

I think aspirin helped prevent the misfolding according to this article on Peat's website:
BSE - mad cow - scrapie, etc.: Stimulated amyloid degeneration and the toxic fats

miraddo

The Effects of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on In Vitro Spleen Cell Proliferation and Cytokine Production​

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a weak androgenic steroid, has been associated with enhancing immune responses and upregulating resistance against viral, parasitic, and bacterial infections. The objective of this study was to assess the effects of DHEA on murine spleen cell viability, proliferation, and cytokine production following in vitro stimulation with the mitogens concanavalin A (ConA) and lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Results showed that exposure to 6 µM DHEA significantly decreased the viability and proliferation of murine spleen cells stimulated with LPS, whereas no effect was seen on murine spleen cells stimulated with ConA. DHEA did influence the production of both ConA-induced and LPS-induced cytokines. DHEA also significantly reduced the mitogen-induced production of the proinflammatory cytokine interleukin-1 (IL-1) as well as the Th1 cytokines IL-2 and interferon-γ (IFN-γ). Increasing concentrations of DHEA significantly increased the production of the Th2 cytokine IL-10 but had no effect on the production of the Th2 cytokine IL-4, the proinflammatory cytokine tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), or IL-6. These results suggest that DHEA may be an important factor for increasing Th2 cytokine production and decreasing Th1 and proinflammatory cytokine production. This study provides a more comprehensive understanding of the effects of DHEA on the rates of cell proliferation, cell viability, and cytokine production.

She mentions that the mRNA nano lipids "migrate via the lymph system to the spleen in high numbers and induce high levels of antibody production in these germinal centers."

DHEA in the above study seems to block the pro-inflammatory immune response which can cause production of prion proteins.

If you don't have an immune response to the foreign matter my hope is that the body treats it as foreign junk and excretes it via phase 2 detoxification - niacinamide can enhance this process.

Last edited:

Blue Water

Well, I still haven't fully recovered my smell (it's like 80% from the baseline) from my 2 day covid back in November.
Exactly why I worry. I mean, had I known about Ivermectin early on, I could have prevented any of the clotting/prion complications that come from the viral RNA and the spike protein. But unfortunately I got sick right when this pandemic started in March 2020 and at that time, there really wasn't certainty at all at what was going on. So now, I think I am screwed. If there are prions in my brain it's over.

miraddo

Exactly why I worry. I mean, had I known about Ivermectin early on, I could have prevented any of the clotting/prion complications that come from the viral RNA and the spike protein. But unfortunately I got sick right when this pandemic started in March 2020 and at that time, there really wasn't certainty at all at what was going on. So now, I think I am screwed. If there are prions in my brain it's over.
The amount of spike protein you get as a healthy unvaccinated person who is infected is miniscule compared to a vaccinated person who is continuously producing spike protein. So the danger of getting mad cow disease through infection is low. Vaccination + boosters is a separate issue.

Perry Staltic

Take what Dr Seneff says with a grain of salt. She's very convinced that glyphosate is emitted in biodiesel exhaust and causes covid via that mechanism. Diesel combustion temps reach 1500* C. It may happen, but I seriously doubt glyphosate can survive the diesel combustion process.

Perry Staltic

Take what Dr Seneff says with a grain of salt. She's very convinced that glyphosate is emitted in biodiesel exhaust and causes covid via that mechanism. Diesel combustion temps reach 1500* C. It may happen, but I seriously doubt glyphosate can survive the diesel combustion process.

Dr Seneff may have been referring to ethanol which is used in gasoline engines. Same principle applies. Glyphosate decomposes at 187* C (370* F). Gasoline engine combustion temps are much higher.

Pablo Cruise

I don't really agree with the prion hypothesis, only to the point that the misfolded proteins are caused by general inflammation processes in the brain

I think aspirin helped prevent the misfolding according to this article on Peat's website:
BSE - mad cow - scrapie, etc.: Stimulated amyloid degeneration and the toxic fats
The report said prion like and maybe not a hypothesis. Maybe we can look at it as an event that may appear years later and that is the prion like event. Let's say Vax should be avoided at all cost.

Pablo Cruise

The Effects of Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on In Vitro Spleen Cell Proliferation and Cytokine Production​

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a weak androgenic steroid, has been associated with enhancing immune responses and upregulating resistance against viral, parasitic, and bacterial infections. The objective of this study was to assess the effects of DHEA on murine spleen cell viability, proliferation, and cytokine production following in vitro stimulation with the mitogens concanavalin A (ConA) and lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Results showed that exposure to 6 µM DHEA significantly decreased the viability and proliferation of murine spleen cells stimulated with LPS, whereas no effect was seen on murine spleen cells stimulated with ConA. DHEA did influence the production of both ConA-induced and LPS-induced cytokines. DHEA also significantly reduced the mitogen-induced production of the proinflammatory cytokine interleukin-1 (IL-1) as well as the Th1 cytokines IL-2 and interferon-γ (IFN-γ). Increasing concentrations of DHEA significantly increased the production of the Th2 cytokine IL-10 but had no effect on the production of the Th2 cytokine IL-4, the proinflammatory cytokine tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), or IL-6. These results suggest that DHEA may be an important factor for increasing Th2 cytokine production and decreasing Th1 and proinflammatory cytokine production. This study provides a more comprehensive understanding of the effects of DHEA on the rates of cell proliferation, cell viability, and cytokine production.

She mentions that the mRNA nano lipids "migrate via the lymph system to the spleen in high numbers and induce high levels of antibody production in these germinal centers."

DHEA in the above study seems to block the pro-inflammatory immune response which can cause production of prion proteins.

If you don't have an immune response to the foreign matter my hope is that the body treats it as foreign junk and excretes it via phase 2 detoxification - niacinamide can enhance this process.
In addition according to Yale professor and Epidemiologist try
Vit C, Vit D, Zinc, NAC and the kicker Quercetin
May reverse the side effects of the Vax.
Per Harvey Risch MD
(There are similar formulations that are recommended)

Pablo Cruise

Read my treatment comments.

Peater

Dr Seneff may have been referring to ethanol which is used in gasoline engines. Same principle applies. Glyphosate decomposes at 187* C (370* F). Gasoline engine combustion temps are much higher.

Plus, modern diesels have DPF filters which 'run' at high temperature to ensure they don't get clogged. Same principle with petrol catalytic converters, they need to be in the many hundreds of degrees to work properly.

Pablo Cruise

Plus, modern diesels have DPF filters which 'run' at high temperature to ensure they don't get clogged. Same principle with petrol catalytic converters, they need to be in the many hundreds of degrees to work properly.
You could be 100% correct. What is your point regarding Covid so called vax and her comments? She is wrong twice?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals