Senomyx, Vaccines & Coke WHAT?!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat
I think it is a myth stereotype that fast food is worse.
Its worse than organic meat, but otherwise it’s basically the same as other foods you get.
Meaning for example the burger buns at mcdonalds burger king etc are the same buns you buy at the store. Same ingredients. Gluten and non organic wheat has pesticide and other issues in general, but the burger buns ae mostly the same everywhere.
The beef you are getting at mcdonalds or burger king is the same as beef elsewhere. If you don’t buy organic grass fed beef, you are likely getting mcdonalds quality beef. Fast food often uses frozen beef, but a lot of fast food or fast casual places also offer fresh non frozen beef.

The big concern at restaurants in general is they could be using iodized salt. Meat is almost always non organic eating out.

One big concern is a lot of people think restaurants like chipotle, cava, mezeh, qdoba, etc are healthier or better than fast food. Their bread might be better quality than fast food burger buns. But if you check their ingredients, all these places literally soak their rice in sunflower oil, rice bran oil or other PUFA oil. Those restaurants also literally cook their meat in sunflower or other PUFA oil, including chipotle.

So you are literally much better off getting something like a Mcdouble, or just eating plain beef patties from mcdonalds burger king or five guys, than getting meat and rice from places like cava or chipotle.

Taco bell is probably the worst out there, basically every food item is soaked in PUFA, and its all soybean oil.

With most restaurants you dont even get better quality... for instance cheesecake factorys burger is like $15. Its not really better than fast food beef, its just fresher, angus beef and a larger patty. But a concern with Cheesecake Factory is, their beef patties seem to be cooked in pufa oil and their buns are too. Their beef patties and buns are extremely greasy, they seem to be one of the few places that soak burger patties and buns in oil. The bun seems like a higher quality brioche bun, digests better than cheap burger buns, but its soaked in pufa which is ridiculous. Their fries are cooked in soybean oil too.
Here is the ingredients in a Burger King bun and French fries. I have never seen that many ingredients in store bought buns or fries…

WHOPPER®/BURGER/SPECIALTY BUNS: Enriched flour (niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), water, sugar (sucrose or high fructose corn syrup), sesame seeds, vegetable shortening, salt, wheat gluten, yeast, yeast food (calcium sulfate, potassium iodate, and/or ammonium sulfate), dough conditions (polysorbate 60, calcium peroxide [oxidant], calcium salts, sulfates, phosphates, and ammonium salts), dough strengtheners (sodium and/or calcium-2-steroyllactylate or ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides), dough softeners (mono- and diglycerides, and/or protease enzyme), mold inhibitor (calcium propionate), preservative (potassium sorbate), oxidation/reduction additives (ascorbic acid, potassium/calcium iodate, alpha-amylase, azodicarbonamide), leavening agent (monocalcium phosphate).

FRENCH FRIES: Potatoes, partially hydrogenated vegetable shortening (soybean oil), modified potato and corn starch, rice flour, dextrin, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), corn syrup solids, xanthan gum, dextrose.
ONION RINGS: Rehydrated onion, bleached wheat flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: gelatinized wheat starch, corn starch, calcium chloride, modified food starch, methylcellulose, salt, fructose, guar gum, sodium alginate, yeast, sodium bicarbonate, glucano delta lactone, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, natural onion flavor, garlic powder, hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, sorbitol. Prepared in partially hydrogenated vegetable shortening.

Dr. B

Here is the ingredients in a Burger King bun and French fries. I have never seen that many ingredients in store bought buns or fries…

WHOPPER®/BURGER/SPECIALTY BUNS: Enriched flour (niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid), water, sugar (sucrose or high fructose corn syrup), sesame seeds, vegetable shortening, salt, wheat gluten, yeast, yeast food (calcium sulfate, potassium iodate, and/or ammonium sulfate), dough conditions (polysorbate 60, calcium peroxide [oxidant], calcium salts, sulfates, phosphates, and ammonium salts), dough strengtheners (sodium and/or calcium-2-steroyllactylate or ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides), dough softeners (mono- and diglycerides, and/or protease enzyme), mold inhibitor (calcium propionate), preservative (potassium sorbate), oxidation/reduction additives (ascorbic acid, potassium/calcium iodate, alpha-amylase, azodicarbonamide), leavening agent (monocalcium phosphate).

FRENCH FRIES: Potatoes, partially hydrogenated vegetable shortening (soybean oil), modified potato and corn starch, rice flour, dextrin, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), corn syrup solids, xanthan gum, dextrose.
ONION RINGS: Rehydrated onion, bleached wheat flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water, yellow corn flour, sugar, contains 2% or less of the following: gelatinized wheat starch, corn starch, calcium chloride, modified food starch, methylcellulose, salt, fructose, guar gum, sodium alginate, yeast, sodium bicarbonate, glucano delta lactone, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, natural onion flavor, garlic powder, hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, sorbitol. Prepared in partially hydrogenated vegetable shortening.

Burger king buns might be worse than the norm, but i have seen fries with those ingredients, the grocery store frozen fries.

But also check McDonalds mcdouble ingredients on the beef, the bun and cheese. The bun is similar to store ones, american cheese is the same ingredients everywhere.
Burger king claims beef patties are 100% beef. Same with McDonalds and five guys. If you aren’t buying beef thats at least labelled organic or grass fed you’re likely getting poor quality beef.

I assume they’re telling the truth about 100% beef and no other ingredients unless there is a loophole for this? But if there is a loophole then how do you know which beef is better quality if the only statement you have is 100% beef and nothing else? I think you need more statements like organic to get some sort of assurance of some level of quality. Or in some cases it’d possible the breed of cow could also mean better quality by default. Like wagyu or angus or yak meat etc.

The places serving meat and rice dishes have a huge pufa problem. It includes chipotle and every kabob restaurant ive been to, has pufa soaked rice and greasy beef. Gyro meat and hot dogs are heavily processed and often contain pufa oils and even soy protein, not just pufa. Even pizza seems to contain pufa in some level especially the pan fried variants.

Once in a while you can find restaurants advertising olive oil only cooking. But even then theyre focused on profit, and use cheap regular olive oil which is said to be one of the most faked foods, likely has other pufa oils mixed in. So it comes back to things like steak or burger patties being safest, with minimal starches.

Btw a rare exception is buffalo wild wings who supposedly use only beef tallow for their fries and fried chicken. Its still cheap non organic meat. But, their fried chicken is absolutely horrible tasting and fries are very bland tough to eat. Beef burger also pointless.

Popeyes supposedly uses a mix of soybean oil and beef tallow hence youll note their fried chicken items have a much higher % saturated fat compared to similar items at McDonalds kfc etc. but theres still pufa and soybean oil.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat
Now you know why RP had not eaten in a restaurant since 1984.

(I would bet McDonalds was not like that circa 1950's)
That’s funny. Oh I eat in plenty of restaurants, more often than I would like, but definitely never fast food. Mc Donald’s French fries were fried in beef tallow originally, and people have said how spectacular they were. Recently rereading about those original McDonald’s fries, I bought beef tallow and made French fries with it and wow! These fries were unbelievable. What was really remarkable is they were just as crispy and flavorful after sitting out for awhile. McDonald’s French fries are horrible as soon as they get cold.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Burger king buns might be worse than the norm, but i have seen fries with those ingredients, the grocery store frozen fries.

But also check McDonalds mcdouble ingredients on the beef, the bun and cheese. The bun is similar to store ones, american cheese is the same ingredients everywhere.
Burger king claims beef patties are 100% beef. Same with McDonalds and five guys. If you aren’t buying beef thats at least labelled organic or grass fed you’re likely getting poor quality beef.

I assume they’re telling the truth about 100% beef and no other ingredients unless there is a loophole for this? But if there is a loophole then how do you know which beef is better quality if the only statement you have is 100% beef and nothing else? I think you need more statements like organic to get some sort of assurance of some level of quality. Or in some cases it’d possible the breed of cow could also mean better quality by default. Like wagyu or angus or yak meat etc.

The places serving meat and rice dishes have a huge pufa problem. It includes chipotle and every kabob restaurant ive been to, has pufa soaked rice and greasy beef. Gyro meat and hot dogs are heavily processed and often contain pufa oils and even soy protein, not just pufa. Even pizza seems to contain pufa in some level especially the pan fried variants.

Once in a while you can find restaurants advertising olive oil only cooking. But even then theyre focused on profit, and use cheap regular olive oil which is said to be one of the most faked foods, likely has other pufa oils mixed in. So it comes back to things like steak or burger patties being safest, with minimal starches.

Btw a rare exception is buffalo wild wings who supposedly use only beef tallow for their fries and fried chicken. Its still cheap non organic meat. But, their fried chicken is absolutely horrible tasting and fries are very bland tough to eat. Beef burger also pointless.

Popeyes supposedly uses a mix of soybean oil and beef tallow hence youll note their fried chicken items have a much higher % saturated fat compared to similar items at McDonalds kfc etc. but theres still pufa and soybean oil.
I marvel at how these fast food places can spend millions on commercials, pay for the premises, utilities and maintenance, pay employees, buy the food and packaging and sell things cheaply and still make huge profits. How can that food be high quality with all the overhead and profits? I believe the quality of my food by the price I pay for it.

AlaskaJono

(Safe and Effective):

Most popular cooking oil in Australia (for restaurants):

Cookers Truck.jpeg

♦ Our high performance frying oil based on premium cottonseed oil with a boost of high-oleic oils. This oil was designed to increase the life of the oil while improving frying performance by reducing gumming.

♦ Made in Australia from local and/or imported ingredients

♦ Halal and Kosher certified.

Product:Bulk
Product Code:XLFRY
Shelf Life:12 Months
Ingredients:Cottonseed oil and High Oleic vegetable Oil, Antioxidant (320), Antifoam (900a)
XLFRY Oil is a specifically formulated blend of cottonseed oil and high oleic vegetable oils designed for deep frying or for use in packaged, long life manufactured food goods. It has been specially created to ensure extended longevity and to reduce gumming, improving frying performance. Its high viscosity, neutral flavour and lack of odour mean that this subtle oil will not overpower your foods, making it ideal for deep frying. Unobtrusive in odour and with a long shelf-life, this oil is ideal for use in packaged goods such as potato crisps or cereals.

Pressed from the seeds of cottonseed, this is one of the country’s most popular oils. It is nut- and dairy-free, vegan-friendly and Halal and Kosher-certified.

Vegetable based high oleic oils, such as those used in our XLFRY blend, have high levels of monounsaturated fats and low levels of polyunsaturated fats. As a result, they are more shelf-stable, meaning they last longer.

We have a range of high oleic oils which are used all over the country in restaurants, cafes, eateries as shown below.

Dr. B

I marvel at how these fast food places can spend millions on commercials, pay for the premises, utilities and maintenance, pay employees, buy the food and packaging and sell things cheaply and still make huge profits. How can that food be high quality with all the overhead and profits? I believe the quality of my food by the price I pay for it.
Fast food or anything priced lower is based on selling higher volume.
The price has little to do with quality, but the claims they make about the food likely has some influence because they’re risking their company if they make false claims. So organic, non gmo, grass fed, hormone free etc are all good things to look out for. But if you’re buying standard ground beef, chicken etc with nothing special notated on it you are likely getting poor quality stuff, and the same stuff at cheaper restaurants.
Even the milk for instance at walmart or dunkin or starbucks is basically the same as at target or costco or etc...

But my point wasnt that mcdonalds is healthy or ideal but more so about what are the best, safest options when eating out. Additionally the stereotypical “healthy” restaurants like chipotle are actually worse for you than mcdonalds, if you compare a mcdouble to steak with rice at chipotle or cava. Or even a kabob restaurant, these places are soaking their rice in pufa oil. So you may think rice is safer than bread which is normally true, so you pick a kabob and rice restaurant over five guys or mcdonalds. But then you get the rice which is soaked in grease, and many times the meat can also be cooked in grease. So you got rice instead of a burger bun but at the cost of lots of additional pufa.

the price factor, especially when eating out is a myth. For example Cheesecake factory, is using fresher beef than mcdonalds and I believe it is angus beef. But their burgers and buns are dripping in pufa oil. There’s nothing special about the beef besides angus and being fresh.

There are a few rare places which do offer grass fed organic beef, its hard to find. And I haven’t seen any restaurant that uses organic breads or buns. Nor any restaurant using high quality cheese with animal rennet, which arent pecorino romano/parmeggiano reggiano.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Fast food or anything priced lower is based on selling higher volume.
The price has little to do with quality, but the claims they make about the food likely has some influence because they’re risking their company if they make false claims. So organic, non gmo, grass fed, hormone free etc are all good things to look out for. But if you’re buying standard ground beef, chicken etc with nothing special notated on it you are likely getting poor quality stuff, and the same stuff at cheaper restaurants.
Even the milk for instance at walmart or dunkin or starbucks is basically the same as at target or costco or etc...
Here is the cheap milk used in fast food restaurants and most coffee shops….

“An udder infection called mastitis is very common in dairy cows and causes pus to leach into milk. Because dairy milk is pooled together in large tanks, virtually all dairy milk contains this pus. A litre of milk can have up to 400,000,000 somatic cells (pus cells) before it is considered unfit for people to drink.”

Dr. B

Here is the cheap milk used in fast food restaurants and most coffee shops….

“An udder infection called mastitis is very common in dairy cows and causes pus to leach into milk. Because dairy milk is pooled together in large tanks, virtually all dairy milk contains this pus. A litre of milk can have up to 400,000,000 somatic cells (pus cells) before it is considered unfit for people to drink.”

Its going to be the same milk at grocery stores unless you’re getting a specialized brand labelled organic, grass fed etc. the coffee shops are often getting their milk from local grocery stores, the bigger stores like dunkin and starbucks are likely being supplied by the same farms supplying the grocery store brands. Any company is based around making profit, so if a company is just selling “milk” with no other comments or descriptions its likely the lowest quality available. They have no obligation to offer anything more than milk either, if that’s all theyre advertising

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Its going to be the same milk at grocery stores unless you’re getting a specialized brand labelled organic, grass fed etc. the coffee shops are often getting their milk from local grocery stores, the bigger stores like dunkin and starbucks are likely being supplied by the same farms supplying the grocery store brands. Any company is based around making profit, so if a company is just selling “milk” with no other comments or descriptions its likely the lowest quality available. They have no obligation to offer anything more than milk either, if that’s all theyre advertising
I think the fast food places are using “dollar store” quality milk and meat, the very bottom of the barrel stuff. A higher class restaurant does not, and I don’t mean Applebee’s type chain restaurants either. Those places use premade bottled sauces and such, not stuff prepared by a cook/chef homemade. I have asked to see Starbucks milk and it is a nonsme brand. No thanks. That is very creepy to me and no treat as far as I’m concerned. I know I xanthum gum powder doesn’t belong in normal coffee….

“What is the secret ingredient in Starbucks coffee?

Xanthan gum powder is the secret ingredient that's in every Starbucks Frappuccino. It's a common food additive that's used to thicken and prevents ingredients from separating, like ice cream, salad dressing, yogurt, and spreads. Use regular white, granulated sugar or cane sugar.Jun 11, 2021”

Those are the ingredient that they “let” us know about. It’s the ingredients they don’t let us know about, that I’m concerned with, as I’m sure you are as well.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I think the fast food places are using “dollar store” quality milk and meat, the very bottom of the barrel stuff. A higher class restaurant does not, and I don’t mean Applebee’s type chain restaurants either. Those places use premade bottled sauces and such, not stuff prepared by a cook/chef homemade. I have asked to see Starbucks milk and it is a nonsme brand. No thanks. That is very creepy to me and no treat as far as I’m concerned.

Xanthan gum powder is the secret ingredient that's in every Starbucks Frappuccino. It's a common food additive that's used to thicken and prevents ingredients from separating, like ice cream, salad dressing, yogurt, and spreads. Use regular white, granulated sugar or cane sugar.Jun 11, 2021”
Those are the ingredient that they “let” us know about. It’s the ingredients they don’t let us know about, that I’m concerned with, as I’m sure you are as well.
Yes, the “secret sauce”! I am concerned with all of it. The argument that fast food is the same as what you buy in the grocery store is no argument, because I wouldn’t eat shelf stable salad dressings and the likes of such. I guess if you are ok with that then you may as well eat fast food.

Yes, the “secret sauce”! I am concerned with all of it. The argument that fast food is the same as what you buy in the grocery store is no argument, because I wouldn’t eat shelf stable salad dressings and the likes of such. I guess if you are ok with that then you may as well eat fast food.
Me too. I had to find out for myself, if the grass fed organic ground beef I buy, is what it says it is. I called my local farm to make sure. They were forthright about what the cows are eating and what they give them.

Otherwise, it’s important to pray over food you’re not sure about, especially when eating out. At least for me. But I definitely avoid fast food now.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Me too. I had to find out for myself, if the grass fed organic ground beef I buy, is what it says it is. I called my local farm to make sure. They were forthright about what the cows are eating and what they give them.

Otherwise, it’s important to pray over food you’re not sure about, especially when eating out. At least for me. But I definitely avoid fast food now.
I am all for that praying over my food. It makes sense. We would pray IF we had to jump off of a cliff.

Last edited:
I am all for that praying over my food. It makes sense. We pray before jumping off a cliff.
I don’t know if I’d jump off a cliff, 😁 but yeah, definitely pray over your food.

Father God can protect you from harmful things they are putting in all our food. And they ARE putting so much bad stuff in what we eat!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I don’t know if I’d jump off a cliff, 😁 but yeah, definitely pray over your food.

Father God can protect you from harmful things they are putting in all our food. And they ARE putting so much bad stuff in what we eat!
Ok I revised that cliff phrase to an “if”. Thank you for the prayer since I have to be in a restaurant tonight, and let’s not forget that Amen!

AlaskaJono

Don't forget Mother Nature!!! Yes indeed, praying before (and whilst) eating is important. When we eat, we are participating in transmutation, the food we eat which comes from Earth, not a Monsanto factory, it transforms into the building blocks of our body, our blood, our Qi, etc.. From observation over decades it seems that the very act of cooking is undervalued - it needs to be recognized as the Alchemical activity which it is. One's heart and mind is focused on something other that Twitter or FB sh*te.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
(Safe and Effective):

Most popular cooking oil in Australia (for restaurants):

View attachment 45751

♦ Our high performance frying oil based on premium cottonseed oil with a boost of high-oleic oils. This oil was designed to increase the life of the oil while improving frying performance by reducing gumming.

♦ Made in Australia from local and/or imported ingredients

♦ Halal and Kosher certified.

Product:Bulk
Product Code:XLFRY
Shelf Life:12 Months
Ingredients:Cottonseed oil and High Oleic vegetable Oil, Antioxidant (320), Antifoam (900a)
XLFRY Oil is a specifically formulated blend of cottonseed oil and high oleic vegetable oils designed for deep frying or for use in packaged, long life manufactured food goods. It has been specially created to ensure extended longevity and to reduce gumming, improving frying performance. Its high viscosity, neutral flavour and lack of odour mean that this subtle oil will not overpower your foods, making it ideal for deep frying. Unobtrusive in odour and with a long shelf-life, this oil is ideal for use in packaged goods such as potato crisps or cereals.

Pressed from the seeds of cottonseed, this is one of the country’s most popular oils. It is nut- and dairy-free, vegan-friendly and Halal and Kosher-certified.

Vegetable based high oleic oils, such as those used in our XLFRY blend, have high levels of monounsaturated fats and low levels of polyunsaturated fats. As a result, they are more shelf-stable, meaning they last longer.

We have a range of high oleic oils which are used all over the country in restaurants, cafes, eateries as shown below.
Then add this to the cancer causing age accelerating oil, reheating it over and over again….

“Anything that is carcinogenic has the possibility of causing cancer. More and more research is showing how aldehydes - toxic elements - that are produced when you reheat oil. Cooking food by reusing cooking oil can also increase free radicals in the body, which can cause inflammation - the root cause of most diseases including obesity, heart disease and diabetes. High inflammation in the body can also reduce immunity and make you prone to infections”

“Other health risks involved with eating food in reheated cooking oil are:​

• Obesity
  • Weight gain
  • Diabetes
  • Heart disease”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Additives are used as stabilisers and help maintain a vaccine’s effectiveness by keeping the antigen and other vaccine components stable during storage. Stabilisers prevent the vaccine components adhering to the side of the vaccine vial. Examples of additives include lactose and sucrose (both sugars), glycine and monosodium glutamate (both of which are amino acids or salts of amino acids), and human or bovine (cow) serum albumin (both proteins). Gelatin, which is partially hydrolysed collagen, usually of bovine (cow) or porcine (pig) origin, is added to some vaccines as a stabiliser. Some members of the Islamic and Jewish faiths object to vaccination on the basis that some vaccines contain porcine-derived products. However, these concerns have been addressed by religious scholars (see ‘Which vaccines contain animal-derived products and are there any alternatives?’ below). An anaphylactic allergy to gelatin is a contraindication to vaccination with certain vaccines (see ‘Do allergies to vaccines or vaccine components occur?’ below).”

Dr. B

I think the fast food places are using “dollar store” quality milk and meat, the very bottom of the barrel stuff. A higher class restaurant does not, and I don’t mean Applebee’s type chain restaurants either. Those places use premade bottled sauces and such, not stuff prepared by a cook/chef homemade. I have asked to see Starbucks milk and it is a nonsme brand. No thanks. That is very creepy to me and no treat as far as I’m concerned. I know I xanthum gum powder doesn’t belong in normal coffee….

The dollar store milk and meat is the same as most other places, those things are only better if they are labelled organic or grass fed non gmo etc. actually chances are if you get milk from 711 it probably has the same supplier as other grocery stores or restaurants in that suppliers area. Although 711 also does offer organic milk now

I have seen some ice cream places, bubble tea and baskins robbins just using regular costco or other stores milk in their products. Any company selling a product will be looking for the best margins possible

Which restaurants would you say use better meats? do they actually label the meat as higher quality? The key is what they label the meat as. If they just state for example milk, or beef, you are likely getting poor quality. There are a few things better by default, for example a steak restaurant will likely be using fresh non frozen meat, which places like five guys mcdonlds also claim to use now.

Angus meat, or wagyu meat may be in some ways better by default even if not labelled as organic or grass fed.

Most milks for example state growth hormone free, pasteurized , vitamin d added. A lot of meat products are antibiotic free but thats a small factor in meat quality

The xanthan gum is a popular ingredient in ice creams, shelf stable products and a lot of whey proteins. I think it was said to be an emulsifier so it helps things mix together or stay mixed together even sitting on a shelf?

I dont know how safe it is exactly, it seems to have possible GI distress and is made from corn maybe fermented corn? It is safer than things like acacia gum, guar gum and some other gums.

The key seems to be to look at what the seller or restaurant is stating about the product. What they claim matters, otherwise everyone would advertise their milk as grass fed or organic. If theyre not claiming their product as higher quality they have no reason to really offer better quality. If you look, most places will exaggerate even a small improvement in quality. Like have signs all over stating antibiotic free meat, grass fed, never frozen beef, 100% beef etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals