Outrageous? Vaccines: Gateway Drugs By Design

InChristAlone

Yeah I was just saying today that it seems when kids follow everything their doctor says they are a patient for life. They are dependent on the system. I decided to care for my kids' health myself giving them the best start with extended breastfeeding and no vaccines. So far it has paid off. They have never needed to go to the doctor and have never needed an antibiotic for 10 yrs so far.

LUH 3417

Yeah I was just saying today that it seems when kids follow everything their doctor says they are a patient for life. They are dependent on the system. I decided to care for my kids' health myself giving them the best start with extended breastfeeding and no vaccines. So far it has paid off. They have never needed to go to the doctor and have never needed an antibiotic for 10 yrs so far.
I read in another post you birthed at home. I think you’re even more awesome for that.

InChristAlone

Your kids are lucky to have you...future kids are in trouble....cops are already knocking on doors.

Unvaccinated Children Torn From Parents - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Yeah we are well aware of the risk. Also we have never rushed our kids off to the doctor for fevers. A fever is a natural occurrence for children when sick. Our kids have always gotten better by the next day. So many parents just think oh my God a fever!! That means there could be a serious infection! well yeah the body is fighting something and it knows how to do that!

I read in another post you birthed at home. I think you’re even more awesome for that.
Thanks! Yeah my first was a home birth and second at a free standing birth center because the practicing midwife was caught for practicing in a state that doesn't allow certified nurse midwives to practice homebirths. Crazy huh? But that birth was completely uncomplicated and I could have done it alone.

boxers

Unvaccinated children are not healthier than vaccinated.

What's most important is a healthy diet and environment with vaccines.

InChristAlone

Unvaccinated children are not healthier than vaccinated.

What's most important is a healthy diet and environment with vaccines.
Where are you getting that data? There has never been a double blind placebo controlled study. And observational studies have shown unvaccinated kids are healthier. My kids have not had the BEST diet not by any means, and still they are faring way better than most kids.

boxers

Where are you getting that data? There has never been a double blind placebo controlled study. And observational studies have shown unvaccinated kids are healthier. My kids have not had the BEST diet not by any means, and still they are faring way better than most kids.

A double blind study is not really possible. Half of the participants would be unvaccinated leaving them at serious risk.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00036846.2011.566203#.VM4Ni2TF8o

Vaccination Status and Health in Children and Adolescents: Findings of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents (KiGGS)

Vaccinated versus unvaccinated children: how they fare in first five years of life. - PubMed - NCBI

https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.201401-0066LE#.VSfQk5SUcoZ

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Nigeria??? lol We have things they don't have.
1. Clean water
2. Sanitation
3. Good food
4. Clean environment
5. Access to the best doctors in the world

"The main rationale for childhood vaccination is that it reduces child mortality significantly and is a cost effective way to improve child health, particularly for poor households located in high-disease environments (e.g. Koenig et al., 2001; Breiman et al., 2004; Brenzel et al., 2006)."

Again, does that apply to most families earning more than $50,000??

The study in Germany is flawed. It didn't look at anything other than the vaccine preventable diseases and atopy. That is not nearly enough data to decide who is healthier. Getting the flu or chicken pox is not enough to decide someone is healthier. I got chicken pox as a kid and it was an easy illness. I had the flu also and while it sucks I got through it! I have never received a flu vaccine. The flu vaccine is one of the worst vaccines ever made.

boxers

Nigeria??? lol We have things they don't have.
1. Clean water
2. Sanitation
3. Good food
4. Clean environment
5. Access to the best doctors in the world

"The main rationale for childhood vaccination is that it reduces child mortality significantly and is a cost effective way to improve child health, particularly for poor households located in high-disease environments (e.g. Koenig et al., 2001; Breiman et al., 2004; Brenzel et al., 2006)."

Again, does that apply to most families earning more than $50,000??

The study in Germany is flawed. It didn't look at anything other than the vaccine preventable diseases and atopy. That is not nearly enough data to decide who is healthier. Getting the flu or chicken pox is not enough to decide someone is healthier. I got chicken pox as a kid and it was an easy illness. I had the flu also and while it sucks I got through it! I have never received a flu vaccine. The flu vaccine is one of the worst vaccines ever made.

I agree the Flu vaccine is the least effective vaccine, but still better than nothing at all.
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness, 2004-2018 | CDC

Yes clean water, food, environment help, but vaccines eradicated.

Why would unvaccinated children be healthier? What's wrong with vaccines that would cause this?

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I agree the Flu vaccine is the least effective vaccine, but still better than nothing at all.
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness, 2004-2018 | CDC

Yes clean water, food, environment help, but vaccines eradicated.

Why would unvaccinated children be healthier? What's wrong with vaccines that would cause this?
Man I wish I could just give you a blurb but you need to do your own research. Read the vaccine inserts themselves. Don't just go to the CDC website or pubmed. Hear the many many thousands of stories of children who were injured from them. Yeah they'll be protected from measles, but they'll live with their injuries sometimes for the rest of their life. It is not okay to inject a known carcinogen like aluminum into any child who would otherwise be fine without the vaccine.

InChristAlone

Comparative safety of vaccine adjuvants: a summary of current evidence and future needs

"While there can be no such thing as a 100% risk-free vaccine, any risks of immediate severe adverse reactions are extremely low for modern vaccines and consumers should have high confidence in the safety of available vaccines."
I don't want to go back and forth like pubmed warriors. I have to protect my own health, and I can't do the research for you. I've spent hours upon hours researching that can't just be summed up in one study cherry picked in a few minutes. An amazing doctor you should read is Dr. Suzanne Humphries. She uses studies in all her talks and books. She has one on aluminum that is very good and tears apart the so called safety of it as an adjuvant.

Beastmode

Being banned from public schools may not be the worse thing in the world if you look into the educational system.

Going through public schools might be just as bad for a person as vaccines in the long run.

We are committed to keeping our little one away from both, regardless what it takes.

boxers

I don't want to go back and forth like pubmed warriors. I have to protect my own health, and I can't do the research for you. I've spent hours upon hours researching that can't just be summed up in one study cherry picked in a few minutes. An amazing doctor you should read is Dr. Suzanne Humphries. She uses studies in all her talks and books. She has one on aluminum that is very good and tears apart the so called safety of it as an adjuvant.

Why Dr Suzanne Humphries, an anti-vaccine activist, is lying to you about measles

InChristAlone

Being banned from public schools may not be the worse thing in the world if you look into the educational system.

Going through public schools might be just as bad for a person as vaccines in the long run.

We are committed to keeping our little one away from both, regardless what it takes.
Yeah my kids have always been at home with me. No schooling or daycare.

InChristAlone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals