FDA Chief: Feds Might Step In If States Don't Change Lax Vaccine Laws

miki14

@miki14

Funny that you leave out The UN and Trilateral Commission. Those two, and all the banks you highlighted, are part of The World Revolutionary Movement. And that is the term they use to refer to themselves.

I highlight institutions that were founded or (partially) owned by Rothschilds. The WRM looks like plain communists, lots of goys involved. No opinion on trilateral commission yet.

tankasnowgod

I highlight institutions that were founded or (partially) owned by Rothschilds. The WRM looks like plain communists, lots of goys involved. No opinion on trilateral commission yet.

The WRM dates back to 1776, and the Rothchilds are a big part of it. You have it backwards, communism was invented by members of the WRM, not the other way around.

yerrag

I don't have much to add beyond saying your post was interesting to read and I mostly agree.

My main assertion was to add consideration for the level of advancement, both social and scientific, that Rome brought about. I mean scientific in the terms of actual social benefit, as opposed to modern day "science".

Like in dark age England they were marveling at (and confused by) roman architecture from nearly 1000 years before. That's a pretty impressive thing.
I may have been very negative on Rome and failed to say it brought a lot of advancement in the arts and sciences. But you're right in saying that. I had to put more emphasis on the negativity about Rome, as Rome has always been given credit, as a victor in history would, and the dark side of it is understated.

Personally, I don't think the US is the main instigator of conflict worldwide, as I don't think The United Nations, Trilateral Commision, IMF, Bank of International Settlements and the Federal Reserve are part of the US. I see those parties as more directly responsible. It may be a pretty minor point, because these evil organizations have largely controlled the US, both directly and indirectly through US Government institutions like the CIA, NSA, FDA, CDC, IRS, and pretty much all the other unconstitutional agencies. They've also had direct or indirect control of every US President from Ford up until Trump, as well as control of most other US politicians. Ford was directly installed without ever being elected, and Carter, Bush Sr. and Clinton were all Trilateral Commisionites.

Of course, this situation isn't unique to the US. Europe, same deal, and you don't have to look any further than the EU to see it. I think it's true of pretty much every country on the planet.
The only reason you're defending the US is based on the notion that there are pretty influential organizations that make the US do the harmful things it does. But I believe that the US was founded on the idea of liberty and freedom, and that its tenets uphold very noble values. That it eventually became the country, after Hitler's Germany, to perpetuate subjugation of peoples through war and its atrocities, makes it very much the instigator of conflict worldwide. Never mind that there are very good people and organizations in the country. The fact is that evil prevailed over good in how the US conducts itself is pretty damning. Never mind that there were those invisible hands (or orgs) that influenced it. Let's not forget that if you replace those organizations with people like Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot instead as US policy makers, you are then more likely to brand the US as the instigator. If the people were vigilant, and sought to counter these organizations, as united in themselves in the common good, they would have kept their leadership from inhumane actions. The US, as a whole, failed to live up to its founding fathers' ideals, and thus it is only right to call this country as an instigator, and not put the blame on evil organizations.

Tarmander

I wish I had a business where I could go to the govt and say "My semi effective product only works when everyone uses it, please force us all to use it?"

The hysteria around Measles is not about Measles. Measles is nothing. Like Chickenpox and the flu.

The hysteria is around losing control, it is around the safe bubble that people thought they were in popping, it is about the reality of our decisions knocking on our door and saying hello.

tankasnowgod

The only reason you're defending the US is based on the notion that there are pretty influential organizations that make the US do the harmful things it does. But I believe that the US was founded on the idea of liberty and freedom, and that its tenets uphold very noble values. That it eventually became the country, after Hitler's Germany, to perpetuate subjugation of peoples through war and its atrocities, makes it very much the instigator of conflict worldwide. Never mind that there are very good people and organizations in the country. The fact is that evil prevailed over good in how the US conducts itself is pretty damning. Never mind that there were those invisible hands (or orgs) that influenced it. Let's not forget that if you replace those organizations with people like Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, and Pol Pot instead as US policy makers, you are then more likely to brand the US as the instigator. If the people were vigilant, and sought to counter these organizations, as united in themselves in the common good, they would have kept their leadership from inhumane actions. The US, as a whole, failed to live up to its founding fathers' ideals, and thus it is only right to call this country as an instigator, and not put the blame on evil organizations.

You make some good points, but that is not the reason I don't think the US is the main instigator. I also think you hit mostly on it, how the US was found on great values, and was (at one point) the only truly free place in the world in the past 2000 years, but that time is gone.

No, the reason is that I don't think the US sits at the top of the worlds power structure. Not even close. Sure, it's likely the most powerful federal government now, but Multinational corps sit on top of ALL national governments, Mega Banks on top of them, Central Banks on top of them, the IMF on top of them, and the BIS on top of them, with the true controllers of the world just above the BIS.

The fact that the US military was completely co-opted by these powers over 100 years ago is disgusting, and it's been more of a military for the United Nations than it has the United States in the past 40/50 years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals