Graphene Oxide Explained by Karen Kingston

Lollipop2

You all have seen this?

View: https://odysee.com/@laquintacolumna:8/ELORIGENDELACOVID19YPROP%C3%93SITOFINAL:0

According to them it needs to regularly be consumed/ injected to circumvent clearance.

I tried the Bluetooth thing around vaxxed people and I do get odd long codes. Need more subjects to verify lol an android phone works best, iPhone seem to be less receptive to both WiFi and Bluetooth signals.

Very interesting @RealNeat! For a lay person like myself, would you explain what you did? I imagined you turned on your Bluetooth near a vaxxed person and your Android phone was trying to connect to a “device” with a long sequence code. Is this correct?

Mind blowing.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Very interesting @RealNeat! For a lay person like myself, would you explain what you did? I imagined you turned on your Bluetooth near a vaxxed person and your Android phone was trying to connect to a “device” with a long sequence code. Is this correct?

Mind blowing.
Video: Weaponized people send out blue tooth signals
They found a location with 'no interference signal' then separated group by status and scanned for blue tooth.

RealNeat

Video: Weaponized people send out blue tooth signals
They found a location with 'no interference signal' then separated group by status and scanned for blue tooth.
Right,
View: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/xFkIz9LrTgga/

That's more scientific than how I did it. I work at a place where customers come in, I left my device searching and people would come in and coded would appear. I couldn't distinguish whether it was because they had tech on them or well... in them.

But what made it suspicious was the MAC code style was the same for people. Some people has multiple codes per person, one guy had like 7 or 8. But his family was parked outside in a vehicle so maybe I got their MAC codes too.

Some people didn't turn out anything. Like I said I need a good test like the video above with many subjects.

<iframe width="640" height="360" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: none;" src="
View: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/xFkIz9LrTgga/
"></iframe>

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/du9Dchj6qUKb/

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Unless the clot shot has some way of using an individual's DNA signature I see no way a unique MAC address could be generated for each individual, because there are multiple doses per vial, meaning several individuals would be receiving the same MAC address.

RealNeat

Unless the clot shot has some way of using an individual's DNA signature I see no way a unique MAC address could be generated for each individual, because there are multiple doses per vial, meaning several individuals would be receiving the same MAC address.
The video I posted above does mention something about individual DNA reaction.

Peatful

Well, the 5G towers need a recipient to emit to if they are there to kill people. Otherwise they would have to emit waves through out every angle.
If we play the dystopian game, the 5G tower sends the damaging EMF to the direction of the microchip and the heavy metals in your body amplify the damage

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Could be multiple MAC's stored in nanobots. A person having multiple MAC's in their physical body would be just like a fingerprint.

A review on DNA nanobots – A new technique for cancer treatment
DNA nanorobots serve as a potential cancer treatment technique which is very much safer than other therapies and acts specifically as well. DNA nanobots are said to set a new milestone in the development of medical studies.

P

Peatness

Do you know the website she is refering to? torium something
No but trust me I'm looking for it! If you're on telegram you can try her account she may have posted it there

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

I posted because of the methodology.
I felt the same way - please share your data.
OK, I located the article with the information to the video:
Study on Electromagnetism of Vaccinated Persons
Study conducted in Luxembourg: In the vaccinated group, 29 of the 30 individuals interviewed showed attraction to the magnet.
That is, the magnet adhered to their skin.

• Only 30 vaccinated and 30 unvaccinated people were finally interviewed while the target was to interview 100 for the first group and 100 for the second.
  • The condition of gender distribution was met. In each group, 15 women and 15 men were interviewed.
  • In the non-vaccinated group, out of the 30 individuals interviewed, the number of people showing attraction to the magnet was 0 (zero). Therefore the experiment ended there for this group.
  • In the vaccinated group, on the other hand, 29 of the 30 individuals interviewed showed attraction to the magnet. That is, the magnet adhered to their skin without difficulty.
  • Of these same 29 individuals, 22 have the magnet adhering to only one shoulder and only to the injection area. These 22 individuals are those who received only one injection. The other 7 people in this same group have the magnet adhering on both shoulders.
  • In this group, known as the group of vaccinated people living or working in Luxembourg, it appears that:
    • 17 received at least one injection from Pfizer
    • 7 received at least one injection from Astra Zeneca
    • 3 received at least one injection from the Moderna laboratory
    • 3 received the single injection from Johnson & Johnson
    • 6 received both Pfizer injections
    • 1 received the 2 injections from Astra Zeneca
    • 1 received the 2 injections from Moderna
  • Two of the individuals in this group, a nurse working at the CHL who was one of the first to be vaccinated, and a financial analyst, showed totally abnormal electric field emissions. In the case of the nurse, a video was even made showing the values emitted by the tester in the area around the left shoulder. For the analyst, the values emitted by the tester were approximately the same, but the individual abruptly ended his participation.
  • Out of the 30 respondents in the vaccinated group, 29 reside or work in Strassen. Only 1 lives in Metz but works in Strassen.
  • It seems that people who were vaccinated earlier within the government vaccination programme are much more electromagnetic than people who were vaccinated more recently. The magnet adheres faster and holds better than in freshly vaccinated people.
Graphene Oxide Particles in Covid mRNA “Vaccines” Causing Magnetism?

RealNeat

Obviously extremely concerning if true. "Pandemic" Vaxxed mom babies being born with black eyes and accelerated aging.

"As we say, we're taking these cases 'with a pinch of salt,' until we have more material to give more credibility to the subject."

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Article: Light, Soap and Magnets Turn Graphene into “Black Gold” - Australasian Science Oct 2016

A significant proportion of graphene’s appeal is that it retains graphite’s electrical conductivity due to a phenomenon known as delocalization, where some of the electrons that each carbon atom brings are shared throughout the structure and act as charge carriers. In fact, perfect sheets of graphene are exceptional conductors of both electricity and heat, making them an exciting proposition for the next generation of electronic devices.

An appealing strategy is to find a way that external fields or stimuli can be used to capture graphene oxide. One way to achieve this is to use tiny iron oxide particles that also stick to the graphene oxide sheets. These particles are readily made to be magnetic, so applying an external magnetic field gathers up the particle-laden carbon materials.

It’s not just solid particles that can be used to capture graphenes. By using a small amount of a light-sensitive soap, the same effect can be achieved. The soap molecules contain a chemical group called azobenzene, which has the unique property of being able to change its shape and properties when illuminated with light of a specific wavelength. Blue light makes the soap stick to carbon nanomaterial.

Hugh Johnson

How graphene affects the misfolding of human prion protein: A combined experimental and molecular dynamics simulation study​

Abstract​

As the broad application of graphene in the biomedical field, it is urgent and important to evaluate how the graphene affects the structure and function of the proteins in our body, especially the amyloid-related proteins. Prion protein, as a typical amyloid protein, it misfolding and aggregation will lead to serious prion diseases. To explore if graphene promotes or inhibits the formation of amyloid, here, we combined the experimental and molecular dynamics (MD) simulation methods to study the influence of graphene on the globular domain of prion protein (PrP117-231). The results from fluorescence quenching and circular dichroism spectrum showed that the addition of graphene changed the secondary structure of prion protein largely, mainly reflecting in the reduced α-helix structure and the increased coil structure, indicating graphene may strengthen the misfolding inclination of prion. To further uncover the mechanism of conformational change of prion under the induction of graphene, the all-atoms MD simulations in explicit solvent were performed. Our simulations suggest that prion protein can be quickly and tightly adsorbed onto graphene together with the weak conformational rearrangement and may reorient when approaching the surface. The Van der Waals' force drive the adsorption process. In the induction of graphene, H1 and S2-H2 loop regions of prion become unstable and prion begins to misfold partially. Our work shows that graphene can induce the misfolding of prion protein and may cause the potential risk to biosystems.