Study: Unvaccinated Children Healthier Than Vaccinated Kids – Doctors Agree

Lilac

Re: Botox. My standard line is "Botulism injected into your cranium? What could possibly go wrong?"

Re: Vaccinations. I look at all the ads in drugstore windows pushing flu shots and more on the premises, now, year-round, and think "They are selling something. Something they have to create demand for. If it were really good, advertising would not be necessary." (The same holds true for mutual-fund advertising. If the results were so terrific, advertising wouldn't be necessary.)

Ahanu

Last edited:

x-ray peat

there is quite a difference between common sense and science ;-) there was a time when it was common sense that the sun circle around the earth.
what do you think about that study:
Vaccinated versus unvaccinated children: how they fare in first five years of life. - PubMed - NCBI

3 deads against 0
Its amazing that a RP follower would still put any faith in the medical mafia's bs. I think you need to do some more reading on vaccines. Here is a good overview.

Dr. Kurt: Why I Will Never Choose to Vaccinate my Own Son and Any Future Kids my Wife and I Have

Last edited:

Ahanu

Its amazing that a RP follower would still put any faith in the medical mafia's bs.
Cannot follow your logic here but i will give that article of Dr. Kurt a try..

Peater Piper

Its amazing that a RP follower would still put any faith in the medical mafia's bs. I think you need to do some more reading on vaccines. Here is a good overview.

Dr. Kurt: Why I Will Never Choose to Vaccinate my Own Son and Any Future Kids my Wife and I Have
So, I read this. The first thing I looked up was measles. His information regarding deaths from measles is accurate, but he's leaving out that there were some serious complications from measles that wouldn't have shown up in the chart he posted, since death didn't occur.

Measles Elimination in the United States
In 1962, immediately preceding the licensure of the first measles vaccines in the United States, when measles was a nearly universal disease, Alexander Langmuir described the medical importance of measles to the country and put forth the challenge of measles eradication [1]. Although most patients recovered without permanent sequelae, the high number of cases each year made measles a significant cause of serious morbidity and mortality Langmuir showed that >90% of Americans were infected with the measles virus by age 15 years [1]. This equated to roughly 1 birth cohort (4 million people) infected with measles each year. Not all cases were reported to the public health system; from 1956 to 1960, an average of 542,000 cases were reported annually.By the late 1950s, even before the introduction of measles vaccine, measles-related deaths and case fatality rates in the United States had decreased markedly, presumably as a result of improvement in health care and nutrition. From 1956 to 1960, an average of 450 measles-related deaths were reported each year (∼1 death/ 1000 reported cases), compared with an average of 5300 measles-related deaths during 1912–1916 (26 deaths/ 1000 reported cases) [2]. Nevertheless, in the late 1950s, serious complications due to measles remained frequent and costly. As a result of measles virus infections, an average of 150,000 patients had respiratory complications and 4000 patients had encephalitis each year; the latter was associated with a high risk of neurological sequelae and death. These complications and others resulted in an estimated 48,000 persons with measles being hospitalized every year
So deaths had fallen significantly prior to the vaccination, hence the vaccination is unnecessary. Or is it? 48k hospitalizations a year? Complications of encephalitis? I'm not saying these risks outweigh the risk of vaccination, but Dr. Kurt wasn't giving the full story, just like the "medical mafia" often doesn't as well. I'm to the point now where I never trust a doctor's opinion until I've researched it myself, and this includes doctors that are willing to split away from the medical establishment. They're quite often guilty of their own bias or agenda. It's a shame, but trustworthy sources are rare, now.

x-ray peat

So, I read this. The first thing I looked up was measles. His information regarding deaths from measles is accurate, but he's leaving out that there were some serious complications from measles that wouldn't have shown up in the chart he posted, since death didn't occur.

Measles Elimination in the United States

So deaths had fallen significantly prior to the vaccination, hence the vaccination is unnecessary. Or is it? 48k hospitalizations a year? Complications of encephalitis? I'm not saying these risks outweigh the risk of vaccination, but Dr. Kurt wasn't giving the full story, just like the "medical mafia" often doesn't as well. I'm to the point now where I never trust a doctor's opinion until I've researched it myself, and this includes doctors that are willing to split away from the medical establishment. They're quite often guilty of their own bias or agenda. It's a shame, but trustworthy sources are rare, now.
I think you are making a false equivalency between what Dr. Kurt and what the medical establishment have left out. Dr. Kurt can't cover every aspect of every disease progression in a short article. He also has zero incentive to leave out any information and much more incentive to not buck the system. Meanwhile the medical mafia still denies the real dangers of vaccines, manipulates the evidence, and attacks truth tellers. They also still falsely claim that infectious diseases were cured by vaccinations as opposed to sanitation.

As for the specific charge, there is no evidence that measles vaccinations where responsible for reducing the 48,000 hospitalizations per year. Also keep in mind that 48,000 is a trivial number in a population of 330 million. More people are hospitalized due to NSAID use (over 100,000 per year) and nobody is screaming about banning Advil. Meanwhile autism has gone from being a relatively rare disease to now affecting 1 in 50 kids. I'd take my and my future kids chances with measles, mumps and rubella any day.

amethyst

Regina

I think you are making a false equivalency between what Dr. Kurt and what the medical establishment have left out. Dr. Kurt can't cover every aspect of every disease progression in a short article. He also has zero incentive to leave out any information and much more incentive to not buck the system. Meanwhile the medical mafia still denies the real dangers of vaccines, manipulates the evidence, and attacks truth tellers. They also still falsely claim that infectious diseases were cured by vaccinations as opposed to sanitation.

As for the specific charge, there is no evidence that measles vaccinations where responsible for reducing the 48,000 hospitalizations per year. Also keep in mind that 48,000 is a trivial number in a population of 330 million. More people are hospitalized due to NSAID use (over 100,000 per year) and nobody is screaming about banning Advil. Meanwhile autism has gone from being a relatively rare disease to now affecting 1 in 50 kids. I'd take my and my future kids chances with measles, mumps and rubella any day.
Did you read Suzanne Humpries Dissolving Illusions?
Dissolving Illusions | Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History

MistyH

I have 3 non-vaccinated grand children and they are the healthiest little buggers you'll ever meet. One of them has been to the Dr.'s office twice in her 4 years on this planet.

redlight

there is quite a difference between common sense and science ;-) there was a time when it was common sense that the sun circle around the earth.
Vaccinated versus unvaccinated children: how they fare in first five years of life. - PubMed - NCBI

3 deads against 0
Unknown-1.jpeg

sweetpeat

3 deads against 0
Putting things in context: this is the final sentence from the paragraph "In this paper we advocate the total integration of every community in the ongoing Expanded Programme for Immunization in Nigeria."
I'm not sure this study is from a first world nation.

yerrag

I have 3 non-vaccinated grand children and they are the healthiest little buggers you'll ever meet. One of them has been to the Dr.'s office twice in her 4 years on this planet.
Which planet are you from? Be wary of do-gooders from Plant Earth!

Peater Piper

It's not a false equivalency. Dr. Kurtz dismissed all complications outside of polio and basically said if it doesn't kill you then it's not a concern. There is no evidence that measles vaccinations reduced the 48k hospitalizations per year? Measles deaths by the time of the vaccination were already close to zero. Sanitation had already played its part. That was Kurt's point. Yet there were still 48k hospitalizations annually during the years he claimed measles had become moot. Now, on average, there's less than 100 reported measles cases per year, and the majority of them are the result of importations, people that had not been vaccinated. I didn't even get into the other diseases, and I'm not going to, but if you're avoiding all vaccinations, then you need to consider the complications of all diseases.

None of this is a defense of what the CDC and medical community do by skewing information, but the other side does it as well. ALL sources should be questioned. ALL information should be supplied, so everyone can make the decision they feel is best.

I'm 34, my vaccinations are done. When I have children I'll need to make a decision. Polio is generally harmless. If I have a child that's part of the <2% that has a complication that causes permanent disability, will I be able to live with it? If I choose to get them vaccinated, and they have a serious complication, will I be able to live with it? I don't feel like it's as nearly cut and dried as either side wants to make it seem. We're over-vaccinated for sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean all vaccinations need to be avoided. It's a decision we're all going to have to make as individuals, and hopefully more information will continue to come forth so that we'll know the true risks (and rewards) of vaccinations.

x-ray peat

It's not a false equivalency. Dr. Kurtz dismissed all complications outside of polio and basically said if it doesn't kill you then it's not a concern. There is no evidence that measles vaccinations reduced the 48k hospitalizations per year? Measles deaths by the time of the vaccination were already close to zero. Sanitation had already played its part. That was Kurt's point. Yet there were still 48k hospitalizations annually during the years he claimed measles had become moot. Now, on average, there's less than 100 reported measles cases per year, and the majority of them are the result of importations, people that had not been vaccinated. I didn't even get into the other diseases, and I'm not going to, but if you're avoiding all vaccinations, then you need to consider the complications of all diseases.

None of this is a defense of what the CDC and medical community do by skewing information, but the other side does it as well. ALL sources should be questioned. ALL information should be supplied, so everyone can make the decision they feel is best.

I'm 34, my vaccinations are done. When I have children I'll need to make a decision. Polio is generally harmless. If I have a child that's part of the <2% that has a complication that causes permanent disability, will I be able to live with it? If I choose to get them vaccinated, and they have a serious complication, will I be able to live with it? I don't feel like it's as nearly cut and dried as either side wants to make it seem. We're over-vaccinated for sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean all vaccinations need to be avoided. It's a decision we're all going to have to make as individuals, and hopefully more information will continue to come forth so that we'll know the true risks (and rewards) of vaccinations.
You really think that the levels of sanitation in 1960s inner cities, or rural Appalachia or the deep south are what they are today. Sanitation in these areas and others was atrocious. Go on youtube and look into Robert Kennedy' tour of the rural south if you want to see the third world condition that existed in many parts of the US back then. Again there is no evidence that vaccination had improved anything.

Instead of worrying about minor things like 48k hospitalizations you should start thinking about what is causing the million of cases of autism as well as thousands of other injuries and deaths from vaccinations. This is another case of false equivalency you are trying to make.

And don't think that your vaccination worries are over. Forced adult vaccinations for many jobs already exist. Moreover forced adult vaccinations for the general population are being discussed. We are just one or two more bird flu pseudo-pandemics away.

Last edited:

yerrag

Forced vaccinations impact immigrants getting US citizenship.

Sad, first generation immigrants these days have no choice but to comply. Or else.

Part of the process to become a citizen in the land of the free requires one to allow his person to be violated by the vile effects of vaccines. Hope each immigrant can get a homeopathic remedy to counter them. And may he not suffer the eventual burden of degeneration and the very oppresive medical-legal-pharma-insurance burden imposed on him.

Ahanu

After reading it and reading a critic of that article i am not very impressed of Dr. Perkins conclusions. It seems like another article not backed up with facts. See for example his use of the graph:
Perkins uses this graph to dismiss the effectiveness of polio (he goes on and on about that old story that modern medicine and sanitation ended polio). First of all, he lies about the “actual release” date of the Salk Vaccine. It had been used in clinical trials for at least a year before the vaccine was launched. In fact, nearly 2 million children were vaccinated against polio in 1954, a year prior to the launch, so the effects of vaccine prevention started earlier than Perkins states. But Perkins tries to use this graph to show that polio was decreasing. Furthermore, that’s not an appropriate way to use the graph. The incidence of polio infection is only down for 2 years after a peak, and it’s clear that every 3-4 years, polio incidence peaks again, and every peak was 10-20% greater than the prior peak. When the Salk vaccine was actually introduced in massive clinical trials in 1954, it was a naturally low point of the cycle of polio incidence, and we can easily predict that in 1955-1956, the incidence of polio would have peaked again without the vaccine.

But even if you’re to believe that the disease had decreased by some other means, what was that? Did we suddenly install sanitation in the USA in the three years between 1952 and 1955? I can’t find any evidence that there was a massive investment in the sewage infrastructure of the USA in that time period. Perkins either lacks knowledge of mathematics (and given his lack of knowledge in other sciences, I’m betting on it) or simply wants to lie, but that graphic provides powerful evidence that the 3-4 year cycles of polio outbreaks was crushed, absolutely crushed, by the polio vaccine. And within seven years, polio had nearly been eradicated in the USA.
Shocking news–antivaccine chiropractor ignores science

Last edited:

Ahanu

He also has zero incentive to leave out any information and much more incentive to not buck the system.
he has his own agenda. he has created a method "to uncover and address the underlying causes of your illness"
An initial visit cost about 175 dollar. He does not contract with any insurance carriers, of course.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals